<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Project aimed at promoting seatbelt use
          By Zheng Caixiong (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-04-27 06:16

          GUANGZHOU: The China Seatbelt Intervention Organization, the country's first Sino-foreign project to reduce the number of deaths and injuries caused by traffic accidents, has been launched in Guangzhou.

          Many promotional events will be launched over coming months to increase the use of seatbelts and further raise safety awareness among local drivers and passengers.

          Also during the coming 12 months, traffic police in the city will record whether drivers and passengers involved in road accidents were wearing their seatbelts at the time.

          Guangzhou has the highest number of road deaths per capita among Chinese cities, where nationally 107,000 people were killed on the roads last year, according to the Ministry of Public Security.

          The one-year project that is also being supported by the World Health Organization has jointly been launched by the George Institute for International Health, at the University of Sydney in Australia, and various Chinese Government departments.

          The departments include the Ministry of Public Security, the Ministry of Health and the Traffic Command and Control Centre under Guangzhou Municipal Bureau of Public Security.

          Mark Stevenson, a professor from the George Institute for International Health, said the project aimed to provide valuable data to reduce the number of injuries and deaths caused by road traffic accidents.

          "In low income countries, road traffic injuries are expected to increase by 80 per cent by 2030. Road traffic injuries are the leading cause of injury-related deaths in China," Stevenson said in Guangzhou during the launch ceremony for the project on Monday.

          International research shows that wearing a seatbelt reduces the risk of death in a motor vehicle crash by up to 75 per cent, according to Stevenson, who is also director of the Death and Injury Prevention Department of the George Institute for International Health.

          More than 90 per cent of drivers and passengers wear seatbelts while driving, but in China only between 20 and 30 per cent of the drivers and passengers wear their belts.

          Stevenson said the project hopes to increase seatbelt use by up to 20 per cent in the country within 12 months, helping prevent and reduce the number of injuries and deaths from road traffic accidents.

          "Seatbelts save lives is the message we are conveying to the community," Stevenson added.

          Wang Jinbiao, deputy director of the Traffic Administrative Department under the Ministry of Public Security, said the project has been launched in Guangzhou because the southern city has the largest number of road deaths among Chinese cities.

          At least 1,813 persons were killed and another 12,000 were injured in traffic accidents in Guangzhou last year.

          The number of deaths saw a year-on-year increase of 5.53 per cent in 2004.

          Most of the city's deaths and injuries are related to victims' refusal to wear seatbelts, Wang said.

          Guangzhou had 9,930 traffic accidents last year.

          Up until April 19, a total of 569 people had been killed in road traffic accidents in Guangzhou this year.

          To promote seatbelt use, the Guangzhou Traffic Administration has considered increasing the fines for those who refuse to wear seatbelts.

          But an official from the municipal traffic administration refused to reveal how much they would fine rule breakers.

          (China Daily 04/27/2005 page3)



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Lien Chan starts historic trip to mainland

           

             
           

          Watchdog urges control of economy 'tumour'

           

             
           

          Hu lands in Manila after Jakarta visit

           

             
           

          Nation enjoys soaring overseas visitors

           

             
           

          Enhancing mine safety 'top priority'

           

             
           

          42 held for protest property damage

           

             
            KMT chairman leaves Taipei for mainland visit
             
            Track-laying completed on 75 percent of Qinghai-Tibet Railway
             
            Olympic venues to be opened for public use
             
            Invented something? Now flaunt it here
             
            Niujie Mosque in Beijing gets facelift
             
            Country improves river's navigation
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品无码久久久久成人漫画| 亚洲国产精品久久久久4婷婷| 成人午夜天| 人人妻人人狠人人爽天天综合网| 少妇久久久被弄到高潮| 乱色欧美激惰| 午夜色无码大片在线观看免费| gogogo免费高清日本tv| 亚洲熟妇精品一区二区| 亚洲尹人九九大色香蕉网站| 伊人久久大香线蕉综合观| 欧美videos粗暴| 人妻伦理在线一二三区| 国产亚洲无日韩乱码| 91久久国产热精品免费| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 国产国产成人久久精品| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 国产精品自拍啪啪视频| 99久久精品国产亚洲精品| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 亚洲欧美精品一中文字幕| 国产av最新一区二区| 欧美成人精品一级在线观看| 国产亚洲精久久久久久久91| 亚洲欧洲日韩久久狠狠爱| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 国产精品天干天干在线观看澳门| 91av国产在线| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 久久婷婷人人澡人人爱91| 日韩 一区二区在线观看| 欧美精品1区2区| 国精品午夜福利不卡视频| 亚洲一区黄色| 国产乱子影视频上线免费观看| 福利无遮挡喷水高潮| 国产AV巨作丝袜秘书| 亚洲日韩国产精品第一页一区| 四虎国产精品久久免费精品| 国产综合久久99久久|