<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Police sorry for slur on Henan 'criminals'
          By Wang Zhuoqiong (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-04-26 06:35

          "Sorry. Is all that you can't say?"

          Two plaintiffs who filed a discrimination case against a Shenzhen police sub-station for branding Henan people as criminals seemed to be echoing folk-pop legend Tracy Chapman's line from the song "Baby, Can I Hold You Tonight?" when they yesterday rejected an apology by a Shenzhen police official in a newspaper interview published yesterday.

          Henan residents Li Dongzhao and Ren Chengyu have set a rigid condition for settling the case - filed in Henan Province - out of court: a printed "sorry" in the national media.

          Liu Kuanzhi, director of Longgang police sub-station under the Shenzhen Public Security Bureau said, "The banner targeting Henan-native gangs has hurt people from Henan Province and we sincerely apologize to them."

          The sub-station in South China's Guangdong Province put up the large banner in early March and offered a reward of 500 yuan (US$60) to anyone who could help nab the Henan gang in the community, China Daily reported last Tuesday.

          However, after wide media exposure led to a public outcry, they said they had gone door to door in a Shenzhen district where many people from the Central China province live to apologize. They removed the banner at the end of last month.

          However, the efforts are not good enough for Li - one of the plaintiffs - who has spurned the olive branch.

          "I haven't received any message from Shenzhen so far and a verbal apology is far from enough to make up for the nationwide negative impact brought about by the banner," Li insisted.

          On April 15, Li and Ren filed a lawsuit against Longgang sub-station claiming it had violated the principle of equity enshrined in the Chinese Constitution. They said the police action infringed the rights of Henan people, damaged their reputation and caused mental trauma.

          Li hopes that the lawsuit will prod Chinese lawmakers to enact a law on regional discrimination since there is no such explicit legislation now.

          Meanwhile, Wu Zhouwei, spokesman for Longgang sub-station, explained that the banner was put up by a patrol officer on his initiative. He said it had no sanction from the Shenzhen Public Security Bureau; and that the patrol officer has been suspended from work.

          In the first three months of this year, the community police station caught 17 suspects from five racketeering gangs - all from Henan Province, Wu revealed.

          The case is a vivid reflection of discrimination against Henan natives, said Liu Zhongguo from Shenzhen Culture Study Centre.

          Dramatically illustrating such behaviour is Wang Lei, a 45-year-old businesswoman who moved to Shenzhen from Henan in 1993 but has told few people of her ancestry.

          "I am afraid that once I tell them where I am from, they won't conduct business with me any more," said Wang, adding that she had even told her daughter to keep it a secret.

          (China Daily 04/26/2005 page3)



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          53 dead in Japan's rush-hour train crash

           

             
           

          Draft interpretation under discussion

           

             
           

          Economic growth expected to slow down

           

             
           

          Lien: Taiwan needs to blaze new trails

           

             
           

          Indonesia now a strategic partner

           

             
           

          Transport attracts soaring foreign investment

           

             
            39 rescued from Jilin coal mine flooding
             
            Chen 'okays' opposition leader's visit
             
            China, Japan mend fences, pitfalls ahead
             
            Forum renews vow for integration
             
            Nation in LNG talks with Australia
             
            Officials react angrily to US moves on yuan
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: www插插插无码视频网站| 亚洲最猛黑人xxxx黑人猛交| 亚洲人成网站在小说| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 国产精品久久这里只有精品| 国内精品人妻一区二区三区| 国产亚洲欧洲AⅤ综合一区| 国产360激情盗摄全集| 久久精品人人槡人妻人人玩AV| 最新无码专区视频在线| 亚洲a∨国产av综合av| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 国产福利微视频一区二区| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠820175| 免费黄色大全一区二区三区| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院| AV在线不卡观看免费观看| 日韩精品一卡二卡三卡在线| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 中年国产丰满熟女乱子正在播放| 成年在线观看免费人视频| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 国产性夜夜春夜夜爽| 精品亚洲一区二区三区四区| 亚洲国产色婷婷久久99精品91| 国产亚洲精品岁国产精品| 最近免费中文字幕mv在线视频3| 国产精品偷伦费观看一次| 久久综合综合久久综合| 97成人午夜精品长长久久| 欧洲精品色在线观看| 亚洲午夜片| 日本阿v片在线播放免费| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ千叶宁真| 视频一区视频二区视频三区| 一区二区三区无码免费看| 久久99热成人精品国产| 国产区成人精品视频| 国产亚洲精品福利在线无卡一| 中文无码日韩欧免费视频|