<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          New Italian government sworn in
          (Xinhia)
          Updated: 2005-04-24 10:28

          Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi will address the House on Tuesday to outline his new government's program and a confidence vote is expected the next day, parliamentary sources said Saturday.


          Italian deputy premier Giulio Tremonti (L) shakes hands with Italian President Carlo Azeglio Ciampi (2ndR) as Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi looks on during the swearing in ceremony of the new government at the Quirinale Palce in Rome.

          According to the sources Berlusconi will address the House at local time 18:00 p.m. on Tuesday and a copy of his speech will be delivered to the Senate.

          Berlusconi is expected to speak to the chamber immediately after a debate on the new executive.

          A confidence vote will take place immediately afterwards, said the sources, adding that the Senate will also vote.

          Berlusconi forms 60th Italian government

          Silvio Berlusconi on Saturday was sworn in as Italian prime minister of the nation's 60th government, ending a political crisis which had threatened to topple him from power.

          The center-right leader, who has been in the driving seat sinceMay 2001, was sworn in at brief ceremony presided over by President Carlo Azeglio Ciampi.

          The prime minister is now hoping his revamped executive will ensure he completes his full, five-year term.

          Berlusconi is keeping most ministers in their old jobs, including Gianfranco Fini, head of the National Alliance party, who remains foreign minister and deputy premier.

          He also brought back his longtime ally Giulio Tremonti as deputy premier.

          Berlusconi's new government confirmed the three porfolios held by the Northern League, whose reform plan devolving powers from the State to the regions has created tensions with AN and the UDC.

          In particular, the League retained its cherished reform portfolio which it regards as a symbol of the coalition's commitment to carrying out its reforms.

          The UDC also retained three ministries but its leader Marco Follini will no longer serve as deputy premier while Rocco Buttiglione, who made world headlines last year after being rejected as European Commissioner because of his staunchly Catholic views on homosexuality and matrimony, was promoted from European Union policy minister to the more weighty post of cultureminister.

          Another new feature of the government was the addition of a portfolio for "development and territorial unity", assigned to Gianfranco Micciche' of Forza Italia.

          Berlusconi formed his new Cabinet in an attempt to avoid early elections. With the reconstituted government - a technique used bypast Italian premiers to strengthen faltering coalitions - Berlusconi aims to improve his sagging popularity and remain in power until the next election, scheduled for mid-2006.

          His choices must now be confirmed in both houses of parliament,where he will face a confirmation vote next week.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China initiates five proposals on ties with Japan

           

             
           

          Boycotting Japanese goods makes no good

           

             
           

          Asia-Africa strategic partnership signed

           

             
           

          AP cameraman killed in Iraq attacks

           

             
           

          Jia: Building harmonious, prosperous Asia

           

             
           

          NPC solicits views on law interpretation

           

             
            New Italian government sworn in
             
            Migrant women trapped in Europe's sex industry
             
            Asia-Africa strategic partnership signed
             
            Iraq bomb attacks leave at least 16 dead
             
            AP cameraman killed in Iraq attacks
             
            Hundreds mourn US woman who fought for Iraq war victims
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人一区二区免av| 99国产欧美精品久久久蜜芽| 国产人伦精品一区二区三| 别揉我奶头~嗯~啊~的视频| 欧美国产精品不卡在线观看| 亚洲精品二区在线播放| 99热精品国产三级在线观看| 99在线小视频| 国内精品久久人妻无码网站| 国产成人拍精品免费视频| 久久99国产精品尤物| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 日本人妻巨大乳挤奶水免费| 67194熟妇在线观看线路| 成 年 人 黄 色 大 片大 全| 国产一区二区三区黄色大片| 无码人妻一区二区三区四区AV| 亚洲精品第一在线观看视频| 免费费很色大片欧一二区| 激情综合网激情综合| 国产精品一二三区久久狼| 亚洲av永久无码精品秋霞电影影院| 久久青青草原亚洲AV无码麻豆| 人妻饥渴偷公乱中文字幕| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看 | 男女爽爽无遮挡午夜视频| 免费观看成年欧美1314www色| 国产精品白丝久久av网站| 性欧美VIDEOFREE高清大喷水| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又伦精品app| 日韩精品视频一区二区不卡| 亚洲三级香港三级久久| 欧美人与动牲交精品| 偷窥国产亚洲免费视频| 麻豆精品新a v视频中文字幕| 国产中文三级全黄| 人妻无码视频一区二区三区| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮虎虎视频| 日韩精品高清自在线| 中文字幕久久人妻熟人妻|