<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          AP cameraman killed in Iraq attacks
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-24 08:36

          An Associated Press Television News cameraman was killed while covering a battle in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, becoming the second AP staffer to die in violence in that country, the news agency said.


          Colleagues and relatives of the three kidnapped Romanian journalists in Iraq display banners with their pictures during a rally in Bucharest's main square demanding their release. [AFP]

          Nine Iraqi soldiers died in a suicide bombing west of Baghdad, one of a spate of deadly attacks, as US forces said they had captured six Iraqis suspected of involvement in the downing of a Bulgarian helicopter.

          The clock was meanwhile ticking down for three Romanian journalists threatened with death by their Islamist captors unless Bucharest pledges by Tuesday to withdraw its 800-strong force from Iraq.

          The AP cameraman was named as Saleh Ibrahim. His nationality was not given.

          "We are grief-stricken at the news of Saleh Ibrahim's death," AP President and Chief Executive Tom Curley said in a statement.

          "AP will fully investigate this tragic happening so we can understand the circumstances under which it occurred," Curley said.

          Last year, 23 journalists, including 17 Iraqis, were killed in Iraq, along with 16 Iraqi media workers, as the country remained the most dangerous place in the world for reporters, according to the US-based Committee to Protect Journalists.

          The nine Iraqi soldiers died in a bomb blast in Abu Ghraib, a district which is home to the notorious prison of the same name. Their deaths coincided with the clearing of four senior US military officers of wrongdoing in last year's inmate abuse scandal at the jail.

          Twenty people were also wounded in the blast, a defence ministry official said.

          In the capital, another suicide bomber killed an Iraqi and wounded at least 10 people, including three US troops, when he blew himself up near a US convoy on the road to the airport, officials said.

          The attack was claimed by Al-Qaeda's Iraq frontman Abu Musab al-Zarqawi on the Internet.

          Another bombing in western Baghdad killed an Iraqi woman and wounded seven people, officials said.

          And further west in the town of Al-Haswah, a roadside bomb killed a US marine, the military said.

          In northern Iraq, two truck drivers were killed in separate incidents near the oil refinery town of Beiji, police said.

          As funerals were held for victims of a car bombing outside a crowded Shiite mosque in Baghdad on Friday, a Shiite leader warned of reprisals if Sunni Arab leaders failed to condemn the mounting sectarian violence.

          "We blame members of the Sunni community for these attacks and we call on them to condemn these criminal acts to ensure there's no retaliation," said Assad Abu Kalal, provincial governor for the Shiite shrine city of Najaf.

          The US military said that following a tip-off they had captured six suspects in Thursday's shooting down of a helicopter, that killed six US security guards, three Bulgarian crew and two Fijians.

          The Islamic Army in Iraq said it shot down the helicopter and posted video footage on the Internet of what it said was the blazing wreckage of the aircraft and the corpses of the victims.

          The head of Bulgaria's Heliair company, Mikhail Mikhailov, said on Bulgarian television he had recognized one of the killed Bulgarian pilots on the video.

          Returning from Baghdad late Saturday, Mikhailov said he "wanted to know whether the man whose killing had been shown on the video was one of the three Bulgarian pilots.

          "For me that was him. It is pilot Lubomir Kostov," he said.

          In the Romanian capital Bucharest, presidential aide Claudiu Saftoiu said the government had sent a message to the kidnappers of three journalists but declined to disclose its contents.

          A chilling videotape sent to Arabic satellite channel Al-Jazeera showed the three hostages -- Marie-Jeanne Ion and Sorin Miscoci of Prima TV and Eduard Ohanesian of Romania Libera -- appealing to their government to agree to pull out within four days "otherwise they will execute us."

          In Washington, a Pentagon investigation cleared four top US army officers of wrongdoing in last year's scandal over the sexual and physical abuse of Abu Ghraib detainees which cast a stain on the US record in Iraq.

          The probe exonerated Lieutenant General Ricardo Sanchez who, as commander of US forces in Iraq from June 2003 to July 2004, had briefly issued a set of tough interrogation guidelines that some say encouraged the abuse.

          So far, only seven prison guards have faced legal action for their behaviour at Abu Ghraib.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China initiates five proposals on ties with Japan

           

             
           

          Boycotting Japanese goods makes no good

           

             
           

          Asia-Africa strategic partnership signed

           

             
           

          Jia: Building harmonious, prosperous Asia

           

             
           

          NPC solicits views on law interpretation

           

             
           

          Tall or short, workers honoured

           

             
            Asia-Africa strategic partnership signed
             
            Iraq bomb attacks leave at least 16 dead
             
            AP cameraman killed in Iraq attacks
             
            Hundreds mourn US woman who fought for Iraq war victims
             
            23 killed as truck overturns in northern India
             
            DPRK says S. Korea army fires at it across border
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 国产精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 精品人妻伦九区久久aaa片| 国产精品久久久一区二区三区| 日韩不卡在线观看视频不卡| 国产十八禁在线观看免费 | 国产亚洲av嫩草久久| 日韩精品 在线 国产 丝袜| 亚洲永久精品唐人导航网址| 久久综合精品国产丝袜长腿| 亚洲欧美精品综合一区| 亚洲超清无码制服丝袜无广告| 国产成人av免费观看| 亚洲精品第一页中文字幕| 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| 精品国产午夜肉伦伦影院| 久久精品国产国产精品四凭| 国产精品久久久午夜夜伦鲁鲁| 亚洲一区二区约美女探花| 久久国产V一级毛多内射| 午夜a福利| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 大尺度国产一区二区视频| 激情综合网激情五月我去也| 久青草视频在线免费观看| 国产精品无码无需播放器| 亚洲av本道一区二区| 中文字幕日韩精品亚洲一区| 精品无人区无码乱码毛片国产| 国产在线不卡免费播放| 国产精品乱子伦xxxx| 狠狠躁夜夜躁无码中文字幕| 精品人妻伦九区久久69| 99久久精品午夜一区二区| 西西人体大胆444WWW| 国产在线视频导航| 久久天堂综合亚洲伊人HD妓女| blued视频免费观看片| 国产乱子伦精品免费视频| 男女猛烈激情xx00免费视频| 精品一二三四区在线观看|