<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Safety experts sent to curb colliery accidents
          By Jiang Zhuqing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-04-20 23:49

          Eighty-four experts from around the country were dispatched yesterday to 45 major State-owned collieries to help curb the number of gas-related accidents.

          "Examinations will be conducted by these experts from April 20 to July 20 into major coal mines that are prone to gas accidents," said Li Yizhong, minister of the General Administration of Work Safety yesterday.

          Li Yincai[R] receives a treatment in hospital after being saved from a coal mine accident in East China's Jiangxi Province. Li, saved back very feeble, endured fifteen days of darkness inside the collapsed shaft, living only on the dripping water permeated through. The photo is taken on April 13, 2005. [newsphoto/file]  
          It is the job of these experts to diagnose any potential risks, better prevention measures as well as gather ideas for future technological innovation to lessen the number of such accidents, officials said.

          "Unlike usual work safety overhauls, we will uncover technical loopholes according to the situation of the collieries," said Zhang Tiegang, an academic with the Chinese Academy of Engineering, who will lead a team to Jiangxi and Hubei provinces.

          "Comprehensive methods are needed to deal with gas-related problems, which require us to consolidate the technical achievements we have made in the past," he said.

          Co-organized by Li's administration, the Sate Administration of Coal Mine Safety, the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Science and Technology, the experts were divided into 11 panels to go to 17 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities, where the 45 collieries are located, said Zhao Tiechui, head of the coal mine safety administration.

          More than half of the pits are under threat of gas-related accidents, Zhao said.

          China's coal mines are regarded as one of the world's deadliest, with thousands of deaths a year blamed on the lack of required equipment or an indifference to safety standards.

          "Safety comes first when there is a contradiction between safety and coal output," said Li.

          Driven by China's insatiable energy demands, the country doubled its coal output in 2004 to 1.9 billion tons from 1 billion in 2001, said Zhao.

          "Currently, 1.2 billion tons of coal in China is produced safely, while 700 million tons is dug out in an unsafe environment."

          Work safety investment did not grow in tandem with the increased production, said Zhao, adding that there is a safety investment shortfall of about 50 billion yuan (US$6 billion) at State-owned collieries.

          To reverse the situation, the government has allocated 3 billion yuan (US$362.7 million) to upgrade safety this year, following last year's investment of the same amount, officials said.

          The National Development and Reform Commission, China's top economic planning body, in February called on coal mines with a sound safety record to allocate 15 yuan (US$1.8) from every ton of coal produced to establish a fund to improve safety, with an aim of narrowing the 50 billion yuan deficit.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Experts divided over first quarter growth rate

           

             
           

          KMT chairman to visit mainland

           

             
           

          Safety experts sent to curb colliery accidents

           

             
           

          Nation, Austria sign five official pacts

           

             
           

          Two Americans get jail for DVD piracy

           

             
           

          Berlusconi will resign, form new government

           

             
            Tokyo court rejects appeal of war victims
             
            Toothpaste cancer scare spotlighted
             
            Experts warn of water crisis
             
            Workers sorely need a breath of fresh air
             
            Bus crash kills 27, injures another four
             
            Safety must improve as air travel grows
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Yanzhou delays Huaxia stake sale
             
          Vice Premier calls for better transportation
             
          China says coal mining deaths up 21 pct
             
          Coal to remain top energy source for China
             
          Coal mine explosion kills 17, traps 52 in Shanxi
             
          Shanxi coal mine explosion kills 17, traps 52
             
          16 dead in Heilongjiang mine blast
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜臀视频一区二区在线播放| 国产极品尤物粉嫩在线观看| 1精品啪国产在线观看免费牛牛| 人人做人人澡人人人爽| 亚洲精品漫画一二三区| 韩国深夜福利视频在线观看| 激情国产一区二区三区四| 国产亚洲精品第一综合| 男人的天堂va在线无码| 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 精品国内自产拍在线观看| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的激情视频| 2020狠狠狠狠久久免费观看| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片| 成人国产在线看不卡| 国产成人久久精品一区二区| 97亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类图片| 99视频精品全部免费 在线| 亚洲和欧洲一码二码三码| 伊人久在线观看视频| 日本国产亚洲一区二区| 亚洲成人av在线高清| 黑人巨大精品欧美在线观看| 国产精品多p对白交换绿帽| 久久亚洲av成人无码软件| 人妻换着玩又刺激又爽| 国产av剧情无码精品色午夜| 久久av色欲av久久蜜桃网| 无码伊人久久大杳蕉中文无码| 国产+免费+无码| 亚洲色大成永久WW网站| 诱人的岳hd中文字幕| 一区二区中文字幕久久| 最近最新中文字幕视频| 韩国免费a级毛片久久| 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪| 久久精品国产色蜜蜜麻豆| 亚洲日韩AV秘 无码一区二区| 999精品色在线播放| 免费又黄又爽又猛的毛片| AV最新高清无码专区|