<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Italy to address violence at soccer games
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-14 10:12

          Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi said Wednesday that "drastic measures" may be needed to stem the rise of violence at Italian soccer stadiums, a day after a fan hit a goalkeeper with a flare in a European Champions League quarterfinal.

          Soccer's European governing body said it will decide Friday on what punishment to impose on Internazionale of Milan. AC Milan goalkeeper Dida was hit on a shoulder Tuesday night, and the referee abandoned the game after Inter fans threw more flares onto the field at San Siro stadium.

          Milan police chief Paolo Scarpis said four Inter fans were arrested in relation to Tuesday night's trouble. He said others were being identified and more arrests were likely.

          Last weekend, scores of fans were arrested and 89 police officers injured in fighting at stadiums across the country.

          AC Milan keeper Nelson Dida, seen here being treated after being struck by a flare, said he suffered only bruising and a 'slight burn' from the incident that occurred during the Italian club's Champions League quarter-final against Inter Milan(AFP/File/Paco Serinelli)
          AC Milan keeper Nelson Dida, seen here being treated after being struck by a flare, said he suffered only bruising and a 'slight burn' from the incident that occurred during the Italian club's Champions League quarter-final against Inter Milan. [AFP/File]
          Berlusconi, the owner of AC Milan, discussed the situation Wednesday with Interior Minister Giuseppe Pisanu.

          "It is clear there is a risk of even more serious events, a risk that must be avoided through every means possible," Berlusconi's office said in a statement.

          AC Milan was leading 1-0 in the game and 3-0 in the home-and-home, total goals series. Inter was the home team in Tuesday's second leg.

          Inter Milan's Marco Materazzi (L) and AC Milan's Manuel Rui Costa wait on the pitch as supporters throw flares during their Champions League quarter-final second leg soccer match at the San Siro Stadium in Milan April 12, 2005. The Champions League quarter-final was abandoned after 73 minutes after Milan's goalkeeper Dida was hit by one of dozens of flares thrown on the pitch. Photo by Stefano Rellandini/Reuters
          Inter Milan's Marco Materazzi (L) and AC Milan's Manuel Rui Costa wait on the pitch as supporters throw flares during their Champions League quarter-final second leg soccer match at the San Siro Stadium in Milan April 12, 2005. The Champions League quarter-final was abandoned after 73 minutes after Milan's goalkeeper Dida was hit by one of dozens of flares thrown on the pitch. [Reuters]
          UEFA's disciplinary committee could order Inter to play one or more of its next European home games in an empty stadium and the team also could be banned from next season's European competitions. Earlier this season in the Champions League, AS Roma was made to play two Champions League games in an empty Olympic Stadium after referee Anders Frisk was hit in the head by an object thrown from the stands during a game against Dynamo Kiev.

          Dida was hit on the right shoulder by a flare in the 73rd minute and treated at midfield, just two minutes after an apparent goal by Esteban Cambiasso was disallowed for a foul.

          Play was stopped after Dida collapsed, and the teams soon left the field. They returned 10 minutes later and the match resumed. But fans started throwing flares again and referee Markus Merk stopped the match for good less than a minute later.

          Liverpool and Juventus played to a 0-0 tie in Turin on Wednesday in another Champions League quarterfinal. The English team advanced to the semifinals with a 2-1 total-goals victory in the home-and-home series.

          Last week's first leg in England was the first meeting between the teams since the 1985 Champions Cup final in Brussels, Belgium, where 39 fans were crushed to death in a riot started by Liverpool supporters.

          On Wednesday, several firecrackers were thrown into the Liverpool section after the game, and the English fans were kept in the stadium until the Juventus supporters were cleared out.

          The Liverpool fans finally left the stadium shortly before midnight and were escorted by police to Turin's Caselle airport for an immediate return home.

          A Liverpool fan was attacked Tuesday night by bat-wielding Juventus fans in a Turin bar. Six Italian men were arrested Wednesday in the attack.

          More than 1,000 police officers were deployed for Wednesday's match.



          A night of shame
          Bayer Munich VS Chelsea
          Real Madrid beat Barcelona 4-2
           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Lien's visit poised to improve cross-Strait exchanges

           

             
           

          FM: Japan's drilling plan 'serious' provocation

           

             
           

          Wrongly jailed man freed after 11 years

           

             
           

          Farmers' income up; urban-rural gap widens

           

             
           

          Schroeder to Japan: Be self-critical of history

           

             
           

          Lebanon PM quits, says time for elections

           

             
            NBA outreach program to make debut in China
             
            Chelsea, AC Milan advance
             
            Celtics drop 76ers
             
            NBA wrap: Spurs down Blazers to take southwest title
             
            China's banned club players appeal for job opportunities
             
            Liu Xiang to run in Osaka
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: Y111111国产精品久久久| 高清无码18| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇同事| 7777精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 99久久久无码国产麻豆| 人妻体体内射精一区二区| 亚洲综合一区二区三区视频| 国产日韩一区二区天美麻豆| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 思思久久96热在精品不卡| 欧美乱码伦视频免费| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 在线免费观看毛片av| 国产精品中文字幕自拍| 日本成熟少妇喷浆视频| 疯狂做受xxxx高潮欧美日本| 亚洲一区二区视频在线观看| 国产色婷婷免费视频| 国产乱久久亚洲国产精品| 国产线播放免费人成视频播放 | 国产馆在线精品极品粉嫩| 国产农村激情免费专区| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 国内精品一区二区不卡| jαpαnesehd熟女熟妇伦| 漂亮的人妻不敢呻吟被中出| 蜜桃在线一区二区三区| 久久精品中文字幕99| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区无广告 | 久久99精品久久久久久9| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 香蕉久久国产AV一区二区| 四虎成人精品永久网站| 野花韩国高清bd电影| 99久久国产综合精品成人影院| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线| 神马午夜久久精品人妻| 久草热久草热线频97精品| 亚洲欧美另类精品久久久| 国产普通话对白刺激| 中文字幕欧美成人免费|