<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Gov't urges increased mine safety spending
          By Mai Tian (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-04-04 06:46

          The central government is calling on China's coal mines to invest more in safety, in the wake of a number of deadly gas explosions.

          The authorities are calling on collieries to voluntarily pay higher safety fees, which could help make up the country's 50 billion yuan (US$6 billion) deficit in coal-mine safety investment.


          Rescuers walks out of a coal pit in Guiyang county, Hunan province April 3, 2005. A shaft flooding on Friday in the coal mine has trapped 17 miners underground and rescue operations are underway. [newsphoto]
          But this could further increase domestic coal prices, which already surged by more than 50 per cent last year.

          China's top economic planning body, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), last month called on collieries across the country to study the experiences of those coal mines successfully controlling gas blasts.

          The commission revealed that mines with a good safety record allocate 15 yuan (US$1.8) from every ton of coal produced to establish a fund to improve safety.

          Starting from last year, China required coal mines to pay 2-10 yuan (24 US cents-US$1.2) into such a fund for every ton of coal produced.

          But local governments in some parts of the country, including Shanxi Province - China's major coal production base - have stipulated a safety fee of 15 yuan (US$1.8) a ton.

          Based on last year's coal output of 1.9 billion tons, at least 30 billion yuan (US$3.6 billion) could be invested annually in mine safety if all collieries paid 15 yuan per ton.

          "We should increase investment in safety, and improve technology to effectively reduce the number of severe gas blast accidents," Ma Kai, minister of the NDRC, told a conference on coal production safety held last month.

          The suggested increase in the safety fee is part of the government's effort to tackle coal mine disasters. A series of gas explosion occurred in China's coal mines over the past two months, including one which killed 214 people in February in Fuxin in Northeast China's Liaoning Province.

          The latest coal mine blast occurred in North China's Shanxi Province two weeks ago, claiming 70 lives.

          Coal accounts for 70 per cent of China's energy consumption. To feed the nation's roaring economy, China's mines produced 35 per cent of the world's coal last year. But more than 6,000 miners were killed, making up 80 per cent of the world's coal mining deaths.

          Complicated and dangerous geological structures, poor equipment, inadequate safety facilities, lack of training, and the violation of regulations have all been blamed for these accidents.

          Insufficient investment in safety is the biggest headache for the government.

          Official figures show 40 per cent of last year's production of 1.9 billion tons of coal last year operated without sufficient safety controls.

          Chinese coal mines were mired in huge debt before 2002 while coal demand remained low. Coal mines invested little in safety control over the past decades, leaving a safety investment gap of as much as 50 billion yuan (US$6.0 billion).

          The government supports the improvement of safety, and pledges to gradually bridge the gap, said Li Yizhong, director of the State Administration of Work Safety.

          The government will invest a further 3 billion yuan (US$362.7 million) in upgrading safety this year, following last year's investment of 3 billion yuan (US$362.7 million).

          Ma has pledged to complete the technological upgrading of safety facilities at the nation's coal mines over the next two to three years.

          (China Daily 04/04/2005 page9)



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          'Murdered' wife lives, proves husband's innocence

           

             
           

          Ma Ying-jeou seeks chairmanship of KMT

           

             
           

          Vice-governor gets 12 years for taking bribes

           

             
           

          Guessing game in battle for papal succession

           

             
           

          Gov't urges increased mine safety spending

           

             
           

          Kuwait seeks strong oil ties with China

           

             
            Grim drought threatens spring ploughing
             
            Millions to honour dead over festival
             
            HK locals receive mainland credentials
             
            Report reveals mental disorders of patients
             
            GPS to help prevent more tanker accidents
             
            Design ready for bridge linking three areas
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Accident-riddled mining needs oversight
             
          Target: Cut workplace fatalities
             
          25 killed, 141 still trapped in Shaanxi mine
             
          Mining firms join hands in exploration
             
          Safety supervision teams fan out
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕在线观看一区二区| 国产精品店无码一区二区三区| 激情按摩系列片aaaa| 国产精品久久欧美久久一区| 久久精品无码免费不卡| 午夜成人亚洲理伦片在线观看| 国产成人拍国产亚洲精品| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 欧美变态另类zozo| 亚洲精品一区二区在线播| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 久久中文字幕无码一区二区| 99视频30精品视频在线观看| 日韩av无码久久精品免费| 欧美videos粗暴| 国产综合久久99久久| 99国产欧美另类久久片| 亚洲综合一区二区国产精品| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区| 欧美大bbbb流白水| 久久99精品九九九久久婷婷| A毛片毛片看免费| 亚洲欧洲精品日韩av| 小姑娘完整中文在线观看| 中文字幕av国产精品| 韩国无码av片在线观看| 国产黄色三级三级看三级| 亚洲AV无码国产永久播放蜜芽| 亚洲AV综合A∨一区二区| 玩弄丰满少妇人妻视频| 中文字幕在线亚洲精品| 欧美亚洲日本国产综合在线美利坚 | 国产精品爆乳在线播放第一人称| 中国无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪软件 | 狠狠躁夜夜躁无码中文字幕| 免费中文字幕无码视频| 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 又色又无遮挡裸体美女网站黄| 国产99视频精品免费视频36| 小泽玛利亚一区二区在线观看| 亚洲av无码乱码在线观看野外|