<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Villagers allowed home after leakage handled
          By Song Wenwei (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-04-02 05:52

          NANJING: Most of the villagers evacuated after Tuesday's deadly chemical spill were allowed to return home on Friday night, sources said.

          The accident, which occurred on the Huai'an section of the Beijing-Shanghai expressway in East China's Jiangsu Province, was caused by a flat tyre when a tanker carrying 35 tons of liquid chlorine collided with a cargo truck. The vehicles overturned and the cargo truck driver was killed on the spot.


          The tanker, which collided on Tuesday with a cargo truck causing liquefied chlorine to spill out, is winched away. [newsphoto]

          After three days of continuous and close monitoring of the contaminated area, environmental workers confirmed the air quality in most of the affected areas was within safety limits and would not harm people or livestock.

          Of around 10,000 villagers evacuated from the spot, most, who had stayed with their relatives and friends, went back home on Friday night.

          Only residents of one village, which lies about 150 metres from the spot of the accident, remain unable to return to their homes.

          Those who went home were given advice on to how to deal with contaminated items and belongings in their houses and told to contact related departments in case of unexpected problems.

          The death toll so far has risen to 29 and medical workers from Shanghai, Nanjing and other cities are still treating 343 injured people in four local hospitals. Of the injured, a few remain in a critical condition and in intensive care, but some are expected to leave hospital on Saturday.

          To completely cut off all possible sources of continued contamination, rescue workers buried all dead livestock and contaminated objects deep in designated areas. The tanker was removed to a chemical factory for further treatment.

          Sun Huashan, deputy director of State Administration of Production Safety, said that all contamination sources have been eliminated and the area is now safe.

          Li Yuanchao, secretary of Communist Party Committee of Jiangsu Province, has visited both the scene of the crash and victims in hospital. He asked the local government to do their best to take care of the people and their homes.

          Local insurance companies have also started compensation procedures to provide financial relief for the victims .

          Damage to the surrounding farmland, covering an area of 1,375 hectares, is quite serious.

          Local people say it is possible the land will be unusable for some time.

          It is estimated that the accident has caused a loss of property and life worth 29 million yuan (US$3.6 million).

          (China Daily 04/02/2005 page2)



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Premier's India trip to discuss border disputes

           

             
           

          Punishment won't hurt Taiwan company

           

             
           

          Rate hike worry spurs mortgage repayments

           

             
           

          Vatican: Pope John Paul II near death

           

             
           

          City funds heavily on historic sites renovation

           

             
           

          Villagers allowed home after leakage handled

           

             
            Sponsors in starting blocks for 2008 Games
             
            FM: History distortion no small beer
             
            Judgement day for suicide-teaching web
             
            Inspections find more Sudan I food
             
            Controversial lake project suspended
             
            Lien accepts invitation to visit mainland
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品熟女亚洲av在线观看| 国产午夜福利视频第三区| 欧美日韩视频综合一区无弹窗 | 亚洲红杏AV无码专区首页| 成人午夜免费无码视频在线观看 | 又黄又刺激又黄又舒服| 欧美亚洲另类 丝袜综合网| 亚洲国产精品无码一区二区三区| 国产成人8X人网站视频| 久久精品国产亚洲AV瑜伽| 无码国模国产在线观看免费| 亚洲一区中文字幕人妻| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍WW47| 亚洲一区二区三区丝袜| 国产成人精品一区二区视频| 亚洲色播永久网址大全| 亚洲综合激情六月婷婷在线观看| 国产精品久久一区二区三区| 欧美成人免费全部观看国产| 无码中文字幕久久久久久| 中国性欧美videofree精品| 久久精品国产亚洲av品| 亚洲精品成人久久av| 亚洲啪啪精品一区二区的| 一本色道久久88亚洲综合| 樱桃视频影院在线播放| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 亚洲av无码av在线播放| 亚洲高清日韩heyzo| 亚洲精中文字幕二区三区| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区| 精品中文字幕一区在线| 国产精品有码在线观看| 大伊香蕉精品一区二区| 亚洲精品无amm毛片| 亚洲精品揄拍自拍首页一| 久久人妻国产精品| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃| 9色国产深夜内射| 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频| 宅男噜噜噜66网站高清|