<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Best chance yet for De la Rosa
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-01 09:43

          Pedro de la Rosa could look back on Sunday's Bahrain Grand Prix as the highlight of his Formula One career.

          The Spanish reserve driver, a stand-in for injured Colombian Juan Pablo Montoya at McLaren, has never before raced such a competitive car for such a top team and never expected to either.

          In his four seasons with now defunct Arrows and Jaguar, the 34-year-old finished no higher than fifth - at Monza in 2001 with Jaguar.

          "For sure I will be in the best car of my career. After that it's up to me and up to the team what we can do this weekend," he said at the circuit on Thursday.

          The odds are against him, driving at a circuit that was no more than a camel farm in the desert when he last raced in 2002.

          New engine rules also mean that he will have few laps to get to grips with the layout before Saturday's first one-lap qualifying. But he will give it his best shot.

          "If I had to choose, obviously I would choose another circuit. But I am so lucky already to be here so let's forget about that," said De la Rosa. "I will learn the track as quickly as I can,"

          There is always a chance, however small, that Sunday's race could even make history as the first with two Spaniards on the front row.

          Renault's Fernando Alonso, winner in Malaysia and championship leader, is a favourite to triumph in the third round of the season.

          "In Formula One, you never know," said De la Rosa, told by team bosses only on Wednesday that he would be driving after Montoya fell and suffered a hairline fracture of his shoulder at the weekend.

          Officially that injury was sustained while playing tennis, although paddock rumours, denied by the team, suggested a motocross bike might have been involved.

          De la Rosa, driver of McLaren's third car in Friday practice, got the nod because the team's Austrian reserve Alexander Wurz could not fit comfortably into the 2005 car and has so far not driven it.

          The Spaniard felt he had nothing to lose.

          "At the moment I'm not too worried," he said. "I honestly don't really have a clue how I will react to being surrounded by cars again. For two years I've been doing thousands of kilometres, but alone.

          "I will just take it as it happens. I know I am going to be limited in my Friday mileage, not knowing the track, I know that qualifying will be a little bit more difficult," he said.

          "But at the end of the day I said to myself: 'Don't look at these little things, look at the big picture. You are going to be driving a McLaren.'"

          "I see it as a one-off," he added. "I have absolutely nothing to show or any pressure to perform. I'm relaxed."



          Lakers defeat Knicks 117-107
          Sharapova beat Henin
          Guess who? Diego Maradona!
           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Beijing invites KMT chairman to visit mainland

           

             
           

          FM: History distortion no small beer

           

             
           

          Sponsors in starting blocks for 2008 Games

           

             
           

          Inspections find more Sudan I food

           

             
           

          Pope in sharp turn for worse with fever

           

             
           

          Terri Schiavo dies, but debate lives on

           

             
            England beat stubborn Azerbaijan 2-0
             
            Film on Yao's rookie season set for US debut next week
             
            Rockets sweep Blazers series 100-84
             
            Serbia & Montenegro grind out 0-0 Spain draw
             
            Israel hold France 1-1
             
            Police drop Rooney investigation
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产乱人伦偷精品视频下| 国产片AV国语在线观看手机版| 欧洲精品码一区二区三区| 国产免费高清69式视频在线观看| 久久影院九九被窝爽爽| 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99 | 日本高清视频网站www| 国产一区二区在线影院| 精品国产人成亚洲区| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 无码日韩av一区二区三区| 国产乱精品一区二区三区| 欧美激情综合一区二区| 亚洲精品一区二区三区大桥未久 | 久久精品亚洲日本波多野结衣| 人妻教师痴汉电车波多野结衣| 国内精品自国内精品自久久| 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 亚洲乱熟乱熟女一区二区| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添无码 | 免费一级毛片在级播放| 色欲综合久久中文字幕网| 日韩人妻无码精品系列| 麻花传媒在线观看免费| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男 | 国产女人被狂躁到高潮小说| 精品深夜av无码一区二区| 东方av四虎在线观看| 欧美性受xxxx白人性爽| 欧美老少配性行为| 国产精品老年自拍视频| 欧美成人h精品网站| 性少妇tubevⅰdeos高清| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区视频| 丁香婷婷色综合激情五月| 国产成本人片无码免费2020| 亚洲一区在线观看青青蜜臀| 国产精品久久久久鬼色| 精品国产一区二区三区大| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区在线观看| 国产欧美精品一区aⅴ影院|