<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          S.Korean defence minister heads to Beijing for N.Korea talks
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-30 15:40

          South Korean Defence Minister Yoon Kwang-Ung left Seoul for Beijing for talks focused on resolving the stand-off over North Korea's nuclear ambitions, the defence ministry said.

          Yoon is scheduled to meet with his Chinese counterpart Cao Gangchuan later and other ranking Chinese military officials during his four-day stay, ministry officials said.

          South Korea's Defense Minister Yoon Kwang-Ung, seen in Seoul at his inauguration ceremony, 29 July 2004, left for Beijing for talks focused on resolving the stand-off over North Korea's nuclear ambitions. [AFP/File]
          South Korea's Defense Minister Yoon Kwang-Ung, seen in Seoul at his inauguration ceremony, 29 July 2004, left for Beijing for talks focused on resolving the stand-off over North Korea's nuclear ambitions. [AFP/File]
          "The two ministers will have talks focusing on ways to resolve the North Korean nuclear issue peacefully, to ease military tensions on the Korean peninsula and other issues of mutual concern," the ministry said in a press statement.

          "Minister Yoon will also meet with other ranking Chinese officials and ask for constructive roles from China for peace on the Korean peninsula and the development of inter-Korean relations," it said.

          Yoon was invited by the defence minister of China.

          The visit comes at a time when China is being pressed by the United States and US allies to step up efforts to bring North Korea back to six-party talks aimed at ending its nuclear weapons programme.

          Pyongyang declared on February 10 that it has nuclear weapons and that it was indefinitely suspending its participation in the dialogue.

          The head of the US delegation in the six-party talks, Christopher Hill, said Tuesday that it was imperative North Korea returns to the table.

          "We can't be negotiating with an empty chair so we have to encourage -- all of us -- getting the North Korean staff to the table.

          "In particular, China, which is hosting these talks... has a special interest in making sure that all the participants come to the table," he said.

          China hosted three rounds of the talks which also included the United States, Japan, Russia and South Korea and North Korea.

          But North Korea boycotted a fourth round scheduled for last September, citing "hostile" US policy.

          Chinese President Hu Jintao, meanwhile, is considering his first-ever visit to North Korea for talks with Kim Jong-Il.

          Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao said last week Kim had invited Hu and arrangements were being made. Japanese reports said he would go in May, but Liu Tuesday declined to comment on this.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Millions click "no" to Japan's UNSC bid

           

             
           

          KMT leader: Taiwan people seek peace

           

             
           

          Work on new Olympic gymnasium begins

           

             
           

          Central bank: China won't follow US on rates

           

             
           

          Yuanmingyuan lake bed project questioned

           

             
           

          Fertility industry takes off in China

           

             
            Indonesia quake death toll rises to 1,000
             
            Annan refuses to quit U.N. over report
             
            U.N. OKs resolution on Sudan travel ban
             
            Kyrgyz leader may be willing to resign
             
            Iraq lawmakers fail to agree on speaker
             
            Lebanon's prime minister says he'll resign
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 波多野结衣在线精品视频| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 韩国午夜理伦三级| 亚洲精品成人综合色在线| 国产激情一区二区三区成人| 婷婷五月综合丁香在线| 欧美福利电影A在线播放| 黑人巨大av无码专区| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院蜜桃 | 欧美一区二区三区成人久久片| 高清国产美女av一区二区| 波多野结衣中文字幕久久| 色欲色香天天天综合网站免费| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 日韩精品一卡二卡在线观看| 国产成人无码免费视频在线| 少妇厨房愉情理9仑片视频| 亚洲国产成人精品无码区蜜柚| 亚洲av永久无码天堂影院| 成人综合在线观看| 国产伦子沙发午休系列资源曝光 | 中文字幕人妻av12| 久久这里只精品国产免费9| 黑人欧美一级在线视频| 亚洲国产综合精品 在线 一区 | 怡春院久久国语视频免费| 脱了老师内裤猛烈进入的软件| 亚洲中文字幕无线无码毛片| 欧美日韩高清在线观看| 国产福利片无码区在线观看| 中文字幕精品亚洲字幕成| 99精品国产中文字幕| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 中文字幕在线日韩| 久久精品有码中文字幕1| 欧美另类视频一区二区三区| 四虎国产精品免费久久| 在线中文字幕国产精品| 蜜桃视频一区二区在线观看| 亚洲精品天堂成人片AV在线播放|