<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Iran says won't drop nuke plans
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-23 09:49

          Iran vowed on Tuesday, ahead of key talks with three European powers, to press ahead with its nuclear fuel program despite U.S. fears it may be planning to develop bombs.

          "The people and government of Iran are determined to open their way through the tortuous path of the peaceful use of nuclear technology despite all the imposed restrictions and difficulties," Mohammad Saeedi told a nuclear energy conference.

          Saeedi, vice president of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, spoke a day before officials from Iran, France, Britain and Germany meet in Paris to review three months of talks on Tehran's atomic plans that ended in a standoff.


          Mohammed Saeidi, vice president for planning and international affairs at the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, talks to reporters after he delivered a speech in Paris Tuesday, March 22, 2005, on the second day of a conference on the future of nuclear power gathering government energy ministers and envoys from more than 60 countries. [AP]

          The European Union's "big three," sharing U.S. suspicions that Tehran may be planning to develop nuclear arms, are offering Iran political and economic incentives to give up its uranium enrichment program.

          EU diplomats, speaking on condition of anonymity, said they did not expect Iran to back down and the EU was in no position to compromise because the United States has recently backed its position.

          "The best that can come out of this meeting is an agreement to keep talking," said a diplomat close to the talks.

          The EU diplomats said they expected the talks to last one day. But Iranian officials, who also declined to be identified, said the negotiations would probably take at least two days.

          Saeedi said in his speech that Iran was determined to pursue a complete nuclear program to meet rising energy demand caused by an increase in living standards in the Islamic republic.

          He said the program would include "the provision of nuclear fuel" and the completion of a heavy-water research reactor that would be able to produce substantial amounts of bomb-grade plutonium.

          Saeedi said Iran intended to produce only low-grade enriched uranium fuel for peaceful power plants, not highly enriched fuel for weapons.

          IRAN MAY PULL OUT OF TALKS

          Hossein Mousavian, a senior nuclear negotiator, told Iranian state radio Tehran would consider ending the talks if Wednesday's review decided no progress had been made.

          "If the committee's report shows that there has been tangible and specific progress in the talks with the EU3, then we will continue it for three more months.

          "But if the report shows the other party has been wasting time, we will reconsider the process of talks with the Europeans," he said.

          The Iranians have refused to give up their enrichment program, and have offered instead to permit increased inspections by the U.N. International Atomic Energy Agency and to limit the enrichment to very low levels.

          The Europeans reject this and want the program stopped and dismantled -- a position strengthened by the official backing of the United States for the offer of incentives if Iran will end uranium enrichment.

          "We both have our entrenched positions," said a Western diplomat close to the talks. "With the Americans on board, the EU three couldn't move if they wanted to."

          Iran has suspended its uranium enrichment program as a confidence-building gesture but has repeatedly said this freeze will be short-lived.

          The EU has said that if Iran resumes enrichment it will support a U.S. plan to refer Tehran's case to the U.N. Security Council, which could impose painful economic sanctions.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Pak: DPRK ready to return to nuclear talks

           

             
           

          EU urged to lift 'outdated' arms embargo

           

             
           

          Official on trial for selling high-level jobs

           

             
           

          Thirsty countryside demands safe water

           

             
           

          Beijing makes a perfect FORTUNE forum

           

             
           

          Textile firms to take EU ruling to WTO

           

             
            Baghdad shopkeepers kill three militants
             
            Motive sought in Minn. school rampage
             
            Explosion north of Beirut kills one
             
            Parents of brain-damaged American file new appeal
             
            Document: Bin Laden evaded US forces
             
            Fed raises rates to check inflation
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧产日产国产精品精品| 一级国产在线观看高清| 亚洲国产女性内射第一区| 北岛玲亚洲一区二区三区| 吉川爱美一区二区三区视频| 国产三级精品三级在线观看| 亚洲av综合色区久久精品天堂| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 波多野结衣绝顶大高潮| 亚洲成aⅴ人在线观看| 亚洲欧美综合精品成人网站| 日韩精品一区二区三免费| 日韩少妇人妻vs中文字幕| 成人3D动漫一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕国产精品| 中文字幕日韩视频欧美一区| 麻豆成人av不卡一二三区| 乱码中文字幕| 国产欧美日韩va另类在线播放| 最近的中文字幕免费完整版| 欧美成人h亚洲综合在线观看 | 双腿张开被5个男人调教电影| 五月天天天综合精品无码| 欧美国产视频| 国产 中文 亚洲 日韩 欧美| 欧美日韩国产亚洲沙发| 国产一区二区三区导航| 国产香蕉尹人综合在线观看| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本 | 亚洲av成人精品免费看| 日韩在线视频线观看一区| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 一级二级三一片内射视频在线| 国产一区二区在线观看我不卡| 欧美日韩午夜| 亚洲一区二区三区黄色片| 中文字幕久久国产精品| 国产成人8x视频一区二区| 成人永久免费A∨一级在线播放| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉|