<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Pak: DPRK ready to return to nuclear talks
          By Jiang Zhuqing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-03-22 22:50

          The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) is ready to return to the negotiating table to resume nuclear talks if the conditions are right, visiting DPRK Premier Pak Bong Ju said Tuesday.


          North Korean Premier Pak Pong Ju, center, is escorted to a car on his arrival at Beijing airport Tuesday March 22, 2005. [AP]
          Starting his first official visit to China after taking office in 2003, Pak's tour comes a day after US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice left Beijing after her 24-hour stop.

          "DPRK's stance of maintaining a nuclear-free peninsula as well as to resolve the nuclear issue through peaceful means and talks remains unchanged," said Pak at a meeting with his Chinese counterpart Wen Jiabao.

          "DPRK neither opposes nor will abandon the six-party talks," he stressed. "The DPRK will participate in the six-party talks as soon as the time is right."

          China suggests seeking a peaceful resolution and six-party talks in dealing with the Korean Peninsula nuclear stand-off, which is vital to the peace and stability of Northeast Asia, said Wen.

          It is a "realistic option" to resolve the matter through dialogue, Wen said. "The six-party talks are in the interests of all parties and should continue," Wen said.

          He urged all sides to show flexibility, sincerity and patience.

          The DPRK appreciates China's efforts for realizing a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula, Pak said.

          China has hosted three inconclusive rounds of talks involving the DPRK, the Republic of Korea, the United States, China, Japan and Russia; but a fourth round planned for late 2004 never materialized.

          Meanwhile, the DPRK said on Monday that it has increased its nuclear arsenal to help prevent a US attack.


          Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao (R) directs North Korean counterpart Pak Pong-ju during a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing March 22, 2005. Premier Pak Pong-ju began a visit to China on Tuesday. [Reuters]
          "We've taken serious steps to boost our nuclear arsenal and we are also prepared to mobilize all of our military force against any provocative moves by the enemy," the Seoul-based Yonhap quoted the DPRK's state KCNA news agency as saying.

          The statement came as Rice said on Monday in Washington the Asian allies of the US would have to find new ways of dealing with the DPRK if it continues to shun nuclear disarmament talks.

          Although she has also said the nuclear stand-off "cannot go on forever," Rice has repeatedly emphasized the United States has no plans to attack the DPRK.

          Last month, the DPRK officially declared for the first time that it had nuclear weapons; it also announced it was pulling out of the six-party talks.

          After their meeting the two leaders also appeared at the signing ceremony of two deals on the promotion of investment and environmental protection.

          Pak will meet Chinese President Hu Jintao Wednesday.

          Showing great interest in China's economic reforms, Pak plans to visit some factories and plants in Beijing, Shanghai and Liaoning Province during his week-long visit, diplomatic sources said.

          Yesterday he toured a telecommunications workshop in Beijing, officials said.

          Pak visited China in 2004 accompanying DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Il.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Pak: DPRK ready to return to nuclear talks

           

             
           

          EU urged to lift 'outdated' arms embargo

           

             
           

          Official on trial for selling high-level jobs

           

             
           

          Thirsty countryside demands safe water

           

             
           

          Beijing makes a perfect FORTUNE forum

           

             
           

          Textile firms to take EU ruling to WTO

           

             
            Minnesota teen goes on rampage; 10 killed
             
            Israel completes handover of Tulkarm in W. Bank
             
            Fed likely to raise rate a quarter-point
             
            Two tornadoes strike Bangladesh; 37 dead
             
            Jordan's king orders envoy back to Iraq
             
            Iranian leader says he's ready to battle to death
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          N. Korea renews hope for six-party talks
             
          N.Korea: No talks without US retraction
             
          US: N.Korea throws up smoke screens
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久a级片| 国产熟妇另类久久久久久| 亚洲女人天堂成人av在线| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区在线| 少妇太爽了在线观看免费视频 | 欧美大屁股喷潮水xxxx| 天天色天天综合网| 宅男噜噜噜66在线观看| 91精品少妇一区二区三区蜜桃臀 | 最新亚洲av日韩av二区| 亚洲国产成人久久精品app| 久久久久无码精品国产h动漫| 国产无套护士在线观看| 性欧美精品xxxx| 四虎永久精品在线视频| 国产激情综合在线看| 国产激情一区二区三区在线| 永久无码天堂网小说区| 久久亚洲女同第一区综合| 精品久久久中文字幕人妻| 美女黄网站人色视频免费国产| 99精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 国产精成A品人V在线播放| 换着玩人妻中文字幕| 亚洲七七久久桃花影院| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 99精品国产在热久久婷婷| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ图片| 国产精品www夜色视频| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 欧美变态另类z0z0禽交| 国产一区二区三区四区激情| 4480yy亚洲午夜私人影院剧情| 神马久久亚洲一区 二区| 一区二区三区四区亚洲自拍| 日韩视频中文字幕精品偷拍| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 元码人妻精品一区二区三区9| 在线国产你懂的| 欧洲成人在线观看|