<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Ex-Kosovo PM pleads not guilty to war crimes
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-14 21:48

          THE HAGUE - Kosovo's former Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj pleaded not guilty at The Hague on Monday to charges of murder, rape and deportation of civilians as a guerrilla leader in a 1998-99 war against Serb forces.

          Haradinaj, a former regional commander of the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), resigned as Prime Minister last week to face charges at the U.N. war crimes tribunal in The Hague, winning praise for his quick compliance with the court.

          Dressed in a navy suit and red tie, Haradinaj pleaded not guilty to 37 counts of crimes against humanity and violations of the laws or customs of war, including murder, rape, deportation and cruel treatment of Serbs, Roma and ethnic Albanians in 1998.

          Haradinaj, 36, is accused by U.N. prosecutors of waging a campaign to drive Serbs and Roma from their villages and for attacks on ethnic Albanian and Roma civilians believed by the KLA to be collaborators from early March to late September 1998.

          Considered a hero by many Kosovo Albanians, Haradinaj is the most senior former KLA guerrilla to be indicted over the war against Serb forces and the first serving head of government to be indicted since former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic.

          Two of Haradinaj's former KLA aides pleaded not guilty to the 35 counts of crimes against humanity and violations of the laws or customs of war against them at the same hearing. The charges against Idriz Balaj and Lahi Brahimaj include murder and rape.

          "It is unjust that Ramush and his friends, who are patriots, have been taken to The Hague knowing they defended our homes, liberated us and brought freedom to Kosovo," said Hakif Hyseni, watching the trial on TV in a Pristina cafe.

          Prosecutors say KLA forces under Haradinaj's command harassed, beat and expelled Serbs and Roma from their villages, killing those left behind, and abducted perceived collaborators during a campaign marked by murder and cruel treatment.

          SURRENDER TO COURT

          Balaj, commander of a special KLA unit called the "Black Eagles," and Brahimaj, a relative of Haradinaj and deputy KLA commander of his Dukagjin region, surrendered to the court with Haradinaj last week.

          The rape charges against all three relate to an alleged assault of a Roma woman by Balaj.

          Haradinaj, who resigned as prime minister after only 100 days in office, will apply to the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) for release pending trial, his defense lawyer Rodney Dixon said.

          "He has cooperated fully and within the space of just a few days has arrived here in The Hague," Dixon said.

          In Kosovo, some Haradinaj supporters wore t-shirts Monday saying: "Our PM has work to do here."

          Haradinaj, whose surrender was applauded by the United Nations, NATO and the European Union, has called evidence against him an attempt to discredit the KLA by those close to Milosevic.

          Milosevic has been on trial at the Hague since February 2002, charged with genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo in the 1990s.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Top legislature passes Anti-Secession Law

           

             
           

          Anti-Secession Law adopted by NPC (full text)

           

             
           

          Premier Wen talks about economy, Taiwan

           

             
           

          Chinese scientists conduct HIV vaccine test

           

             
           

          Court gets back power of death reviews

           

             
           

          4 new members added to top military body

           

             
            Iran says may set deadline for nuclear talks
             
            Al Qaeda ally may target U.S. theaters, schools
             
            New talks planned on Israeli West Bank pullback
             
            Ex-Kosovo PM pleads not guilty to war crimes
             
            Saudi police kill suspected militant
             
            Syria to pull 1/3 of its forces from Lebanon
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Serbia leader rejects Kosovo independence
             
          Peace medals for police
             
          Chinese police to keep peace
             
          China to dispatch peacekeepers to Kosovo
             
          Kosovo death toll rises to 31
             
          Clashes across Kosovo leave 10 dead
             
          Serbs, ethnic Albanians discuss Kosovo
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久热这里只有精品蜜臀av| 综合久久av一区二区三区| 国内少妇人妻偷人精品视频| 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列| 国产不卡在线一区二区| 国产成人女人毛片视频在线| 麻豆一区二区三区精品视频| 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻| 国语自产少妇精品视频蜜桃| 亚洲国产综合自在线另类| 手机看片日本在线观看视频| 无码精品日韩中文字幕| 日韩一区在线中文字幕| 国产欧美精品一区二区色综合| 亚洲无人区码一二三区别| 一区二区三区放荡人妻| 亚洲人成网站观看在线观看 | 中文字幕亚洲综合久久 | 国产又色又爽又黄的在线观看 | 国产精品不卡区一区二| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 国产精品一二三入口播放| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区| 国产无遮挡裸体免费久久| 欧美色欧美亚洲高清在线视频| 日韩不卡在线观看视频不卡| 婷婷精品国产亚洲av在线观看 | 精品国产线拍大陆久久尤物| 国产高清小视频一区二区| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 中文字幕欧美日韩| 国内不卡一区二区三区| 99久久久无码国产精品9| 中文字幕日韩人妻一区| 中文字幕有码高清日韩| 日韩有码中文在线观看| 在线综合亚洲欧洲综合网站| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃| 人妻少妇伦在线无码专区视频| 92国产精品午夜福利免费|