<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          New talks planned on Israeli West Bank pullback
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-14 08:35

          Israeli and Palestinian ministers will meet on Monday to resume deadlocked talks over a promised Israeli handover of West Bank cities, officials said on Sunday.

          Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon also renewed a commitment under a U.S.-backed peace plan to remove unauthorized Jewish settlement outposts from occupied land, but suggested he would wait until after a planned Gaza pullout in July.

          Talks on the handover of West Bank cities broke down last week over an Israeli demand to maintain a roadblock that Palestinians want dismantled outside the town of Jericho.

          Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon (L) and the U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan shake hands during their meeting in Jerusalem, March 13, 2005. Israel's cabinet adopted on Sunday a report charting state complicity in the building of dozens of unauthorized settler outposts in the West Bank but set no timetable for their removal under a U.S.-backed peace plan. [Reuters]
          Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon (L) and the U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan shake hands during their meeting in Jerusalem, March 13, 2005. Israel's cabinet adopted on Sunday a report charting state complicity in the building of dozens of unauthorized settler outposts in the West Bank but set no timetable for their removal under a U.S.-backed peace plan. [Reuters]
          But a senior Palestinian official said new talks were scheduled for Monday between Palestinian Interior Minister Nasser Youssef and Israeli Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz.

          Israeli defense ministry officials confirmed that Mofaz would meet Youssef on Monday evening. Separate talks were to be held on freeing Palestinian prisoners held by Israel, the Palestinian official said.

          Sharon and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas declared a ceasefire at a Feb. 8 peace summit, but Israel delayed implementing promises to withdraw from five West Bank cities and free 900 prisoners after a suicide bomb attack two weeks later.

          A group of Palestinian workers working in Israel, wait to enter the Gaza Strip through the Erez border crossing Sunday March 13, 2005. Israel on Sunday permitted 1,400 more Palestinians to enter Israel, part of a gradual easing of restrictions after last month's Mideast summit. The entry permits were issued to 900 Palestinian merchants and business people from the West Bank and 500 from the Gaza Strip, bringing the total of Palestinians allowed to work in Israel to 9,800. [AP]
          A group of Palestinian workers working in Israel, wait to enter the Gaza Strip through the Erez border crossing Sunday March 13, 2005. Israel on Sunday permitted 1,400 more Palestinians to enter Israel, part of a gradual easing of restrictions after last month's Mideast summit. The entry permits were issued to 900 Palestinian merchants and business people from the West Bank and 500 from the Gaza Strip, bringing the total of Palestinians allowed to work in Israel to 9,800. [AP]
          Israel's cabinet also adopted a report on Sunday commissioned by Sharon that alleged state complicity in the building of scores of illegal outposts in the West Bank.

          Ministers set no timetable for their removal required by a "road map" peace plan backed by Washington, the U.N., Europe and Russia. A ministerial committee was to examine the report's findings and report back to the cabinet in 90 days.

          Sharon told United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan, making his first visit in more than four years, he would dismantle the outposts.

          But he said "this would be difficult to do today because of preparations underway" for a separate plan to remove 21 Jewish settlements from Gaza and the northern West Bank this summer.

          Israel had announced the Gaza pullout unilaterally last year, but later pledged to negotiate a separate troop withdrawal from some West Bank cities after peace moves began with Abbas.

          Annan was due on Monday to meet Abbas, whose election in January to succeed Yasser Arafat has raised hopes for renewed peacemaking after more than four years of conflict.

          Abbas, in his first interview with Israeli television since being elected president, pledged he would seek to ensure a safe Israeli withdrawal from Gaza this year.

          "We want them to leave in peace ... " Abbas told Israel's state-owned Channel One.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Chinese scientists conduct HIV vaccine test

           

             
           

          Court gets back power of death reviews

           

             
           

          Perform vital mission, Hu tells military

           

             
           

          Safety watchdog to be given more power

           

             
           

          Wen lauds Tung's role in HK's development

           

             
           

          EU firm on ending China arms embargo

           

             
            New talks planned on Israeli West Bank pullback
             
            Iran: U.S. 'hallucinating' over nuclear talks
             
            Saudi police kill suspected militant
             
            Syria to pull 1/3 of its forces from Lebanon
             
            Lufthansa negotiates takeover of Swiss Air
             
            Mubarak: Democracy can't come from outside
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Israeli troops kill Palestinian in raid
             
          Israel, Palestinians dispute handover
             
          Israeli officials could face charges over outposts
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 香蕉乱码成人久久天堂爱| 日韩精品成人网页视频在线| 久久免费观看归女高潮特黄| 免费黄色福利| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 九九热在线这里只有精品| 国日韩精品一区二区三区| 五月丁香综合缴情六月小说| 精品偷拍被偷拍在线观看| 国产成人精品日本亚洲77上位| 久久99精品国产99久久6尤物| 4hu44四虎www在线影院麻豆| 亚洲中文字幕无码av永久| 欧美内射深插日本少妇| 精品无码成人久久久久久| 国产乱码1卡二卡3卡四卡5| 99久久久国产精品消防器材| 91久久青草精品38国产| 久久亚洲av综合悠悠色| 成人白浆一区二区三区在线观看| 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕| 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 亚洲中文字幕一区精品自| 国产成人无码免费看视频软件 | 亚洲第一极品精品无码久久| 中文字幕精品亚洲字幕资源网| 久久精品国产视频在热| 漂亮的人妻不敢呻吟被中出| 99久久免费只有精品国产| 欧美乱码伦视频免费| 亚洲人精品亚洲人成在线| 日韩精品成人区中文字幕| a级国产乱理伦片在线观看al| 久久这里只有精品免费首页| 日本福利视频免费久久久| 免费无码又爽又刺激成人| 亚洲精品一区二区制服| 久久亚洲中文字幕伊人久久大| 久久国产自偷自偷免|