<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Israeli officials could face charges over outposts
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-10 08:50

          An inquiry commissioned by Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon on Wednesday recommended possible prosecution of public officials for helping to spread unauthorized settler outposts in the occupied West Bank.

          Israel is meant to remove the outposts under a U.S.-backed peace plan, but the report said officials at the defense and housing ministries and the quasi-governmental World Zionist Organization as well as army administrators had worked to encourage them.

          Former state prosecutor Talia Sassoon said her investigation had found "blatant violations of the law that threaten the rule of law in Israel."

          The caravans of the unauthorized Jewish settlement outpost of Migron are seen behind the fence near the West Bank city of Ramallah on Wednesday March 9, 2005. An inquiry into the establishment of about 105 unauthorized West Bank settlement outposts found widespread complicity of successive Israeli governments, and recommended Wednesday that prosecutors consider investigating some of those involved. [AP]
          The caravans of the unauthorized Jewish settlement outpost of Migron are seen behind the fence near the West Bank city of Ramallah on Wednesday March 9, 2005. An inquiry into the establishment of about 105 unauthorized West Bank settlement outposts found widespread complicity of successive Israeli governments, and recommended Wednesday that prosecutors consider investigating some of those involved. [AP]
          "I recommend the transfer of these findings to the attorney- general to determine whether there is room for legal action," she told reporters.

          Leaks from Sassoon's report have already stirred up a political storm at a time of optimism for peace talks, but the findings are little surprise to many Israelis or to Palestinians who want the occupied land for a state.

          Sharon, who once urged Israelis to grab West Bank hilltops but is now reviled by settlers for planning to abandon the Gaza Strip, is to present the report to his cabinet on Sunday.

          But his spokesman said the government would not take action before the attorney-general gave his opinion.

          It is unlikely the outposts will be removed before the planned withdrawal of settlers from the Gaza Strip and four of 120 West Bank settlements this summer, to avoid provoking further settler anger, political sources said.

          The United States reiterated Washington's longstanding call on Israel to remove the outposts -- which generally consist of clusters of trailers or caravans -- in keeping with its commitments to the "road map" for a Palestinian state alongside a secure Israel.

          "We would expect that this comprehensive report, which was commissioned by Prime Minister Sharon, will be used by ... Israel to meet its previous pledges on stopping construction of unauthorized outposts and removing existing ones," State Department spokeswoman Darla Jordan said in Washington.

          The international community views all the settlements as illegal. The outposts are unauthorized even by Israel.

          NUMBERS UNCLEAR

          Sassoon said she did not know exactly how many outposts exist nor how many Israelis live in them because not all officials had provided information.

          She estimated that 105 had been built, most without requisite cabinet approval. Fifteen were constructed on private Palestinian-owned land, and another 65 on mixed plots or on land whose ownership was not clear.

          She said the outposts built on private Palestinian land were "totally illegal and must be removed."

          The report also said many encampments were still being expanded, despite Sharon's pledges to dismantle them.

          Illegal actions cited included approving the moving of caravans to outpost sites, hooking them up to electricity and water and ordering soldiers to protect the settlers in them.

          Sassoon said thousands of demolition orders for the outposts had been ignored, accusing Israeli authorities of engaging in "double talk" -- on the one hand allowing illegal activities to take place and then asking law enforcers to act.

          Sassoon called for measures to make it easier to prosecute Israelis for illegal settlement activity.

          The outposts are in addition to more than 200 Jewish settlements built by the Israeli government in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, lands Israel captured in the 1967 Middle East War.

          Some 240,000 Israelis live in these settlements, scattered among 2.3 million Palestinians who want to build a state in these territories.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          People's congress prepared to 'fulfil history'

           

             
           

          Lenovo wins US nod to buy IBM PC

           

             
           

          Corrupt officials seized and punished

           

             
           

          State banks urged to reform with gov't input

           

             
           

          41 corpses found in Iraq; blast kills four

           

             
           

          China hints at death penalty reform

           

             
            Rice to make Asia trip, talking about N. Korea
             
            Hundreds continue protest in Kyrgyzstan
             
            Bulgaria blames communication in death
             
            Syrian army evacuates bases in Lebanon
             
            Suicide truck bomb kills three in Baghdad
             
            Russia: Chechen leader Maskhadov killed
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Palestinians to control West Bank town
             
          Violence stifles Abbas' attempts at order
             
          Israel to pull out from West Bank towns within days
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 高清美女视频一区二区三区 | 国产成人a在线观看视频| ā片在线观看免费观看| 亚洲熟妇无码av另类vr影视 | 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 国产高清精品自在线看| 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线| 唐人社视频呦一区二区 | 亚洲区欧美区综合区自拍区| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 91娇喘视频| 和黑人中出一区二区三区| 午夜毛片精彩毛片| 国产精品成人观看视频国产| 亚洲av无码乱码在线观看野外| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲国产午夜精品福利| 日韩在线视频观看免费网站| 国产在线精品一区二区在线看| 成人激情视频一区二区三区| 麻豆一区二区三区精品视频| 国产高潮又爽又刺激的视频| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕| 日本一区二区三本视频在线观看 | 国产精品九九久久精品女同 | 欧洲成人午夜精品无码区久久| 精品国产一区二区三区性色| 人人人澡人人肉久久精品| 久久亚洲日本激情战少妇| 久久AV中文综合一区二区| 国产欧美在线观看一区| 国产中文字幕精品免费| 一区二区视频观看在线| 免费一级黄色好看的国产| 亚洲国产色一区二区三区| 日韩亚洲国产精品一区| 少妇人妻偷人精品一区二| 国模粉嫩小泬视频在线观看 | 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲国产欧美中文丝袜日韩| 99久久99久久精品免费看蜜桃|