<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Bryant, accuser moving on after settlement
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-04 16:19

          Kobe Bryant and the woman who accused him of rape can now begin rebuilding their lives, but they may never shake the lingering effects of their legal battles that generated sensational headlines around the world.


          A US judge officially brought to an end the civil lawsuit accusing US basketball star Kobe Bryant, pictured during a game against the New York Knicks, of rape following a settlement in the case[AFP]
          A federal judge signed the order Thursday that officially dismisses the 20-year-old woman's civil lawsuit against the Los Angeles Lakers star. Terms were not given when attorneys announced Wednesday that a settlement had been reached.

          "They will never be who they were before this happened," said victims' advocate Krista Flannigan, a former spokeswoman for the prosecutors who charged Bryant with felony sexual assault. "It's redefining the normal and redefining their lives to accommodate what has happened."

          The settlement was filed seven months ago, just before prosecutors dropped a criminal charge against Bryant because the woman did not want to go ahead with a trial.

          Now married and expecting a child, the woman would someday like to return to college. She dropped out amid the furor that erupted after her allegations were made public and began moving from town to town to avoid media scrutiny.

          But Flannigan said recovery will probably be difficult for the former Eagle Valley High School cheerleader who once aspired to a singing career.

          When sexual assault cases end, women involved typically experience reactions ranging from relief to letdown because they no longer have the legal battles to focus on and instead have to face their grief, frustration, sorrow or other emotions, Flannigan said.

          Some feel a need to make big changes such as moving to another state or changing jobs while others take comfort in familiar surroundings.

          "I think there is a sense of relief in this case," Flannigan said.

          For his part, Bryant, 27, can probably buff away some of the tarnish from his name and again be a fan favorite if he plays well and stays out of trouble, said Ken Goldin of Goldin Sports Marketing & Licensing Inc. in Mount Laurel, N.J.

          "It won't ever be the same, but it'll be close," he said.

          Industry analysts estimated Bryant, a six-time All-Star who helped the Lakers to three championships, lost up to $6 million in endorsement income, though the Lakers signed him to a seven-year, $136 million contract last fall.

          "Fans are incredibly forgiving," said Neil Schwartz, director of marketing and business development for SportsScanINFO in West Palm Beach, Fla., which tracks nationwide sporting goods sales.

          "All he has to do is win a championship or get them (the Lakers) a little further than they were before, and everybody will forget about all this and he'll be able to move on."

          The settlement allowed Bryant to avoid being questioned under oath about his encounter with the woman in June 2003 at a Vail-area resort where she worked, near her hometown of Eagle.

          Legal experts said the settlement agreement probably spells out financial penalties for anyone involved who speaks publicly about the case or the agreement — including the dollar amount paid.

          "They're buying silence," said Mel Hewitt, a veteran plaintiff's attorney in Atlanta.

          Attorneys for both sides did not return calls on Thursday.



          Barcelona held to goaless draw
          Venus out of Dubai Open after 1st round
          Milan Derby: AC Milan 1-0 Inter Milan
           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Anti-secession law not a "war mobilization order"

           

             
           

          Birth defects on rise after checks loosened

           

             
           

          China experiences rising school dropout rate

           

             
           

          China lashes out at US human rights violations

           

             
           

          US troop deaths in Iraq rise to 1,500

           

             
           

          Conjoined twins fight for life in Shanghai

           

             
            Deng Yaping heads panel to pick sporting greats
             
            Shaq returns to lead Heat past Nets 106-90
             
            Maradona may have stomach stapled
             
            Australia takes lead at Davis Cup
             
            Corry to captain England
             
            Two Man U players jailed
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 北条麻妃无码| 医院人妻闷声隔着帘子被中出| 成人自拍短视频午夜福利| 无码国产偷倩在线播放| 亚洲精品片911| 亚洲国产精品一二三区| 爱性久久久久久久久| 18国产午夜福利一二区| 亚洲成a人无码av波多野| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2020老熟妇 | 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添无码| 欧美性大战久久久久XXX| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 亚洲成人精品| 蜜臀av一区二区国产在线| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 99re6这里有精品热视频| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站| 欧美大bbbb流白水| 成年视频人免费网站动漫在线| 蜜桃av噜噜一区二区三区香| 国产一区二区高清不卡| 久久国产福利国产秒拍| 深田えいみ禁欲后被隔壁人妻| 亚洲国产精品一区第二页| 国产精品白嫩极品在线看| 在线精品亚洲一区二区绿巨人 | 精品亚洲成A人在线观看青青 | 亚洲 欧洲 无码 在线观看| 国产优质女主播在线观看 | 国产精品免费中文字幕| 欧美性猛交xxxx免费看| 日韩欧美一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费2020| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 亚洲精品一区二区三区四区乱码| 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人 | 午夜亚洲AV成人无码国产| h无码精品3d动漫在线观看| 97精品依人久久久大香线蕉97| 九九热免费在线观看视频|