<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Official: New dynamic in N. Korea nuke talks
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-03 08:49

          China's top nuclear negotiator said Wednesday there was a new dynamic in talks to end North Korea's nuclear ambitions.

          Vice Foreign Minister Wu Dawei was speaking as he met South Korean Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon in Seoul, part of intensive efforts by regional powers to coax Pyongyang back to the table.


          South Korean Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon (L) greets Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Wu Dawei in Seoul March 2, 2005. Top Chinese nuclear negotiator Wu arrived in Seoul on Wednesday as five countries involved in talks to end North Korea's nuclear ambitions step up diplomatic efforts to bring Pyongyang back to the table. [Reuters]

          "Since there is a new change to the situation now, (Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing) sent me to exchange views with the South Koreans," the Chinese envoy said.

          A Seoul official briefing South Korean reporters said the change referred to an apparent softening of North Korean rhetoric regarding its refusal to return to talks.

          North Korea said publicly for the first time on Feb. 10 it had atomic weapons and was suspending indefinitely participation in the six-way disarmament talks with South Korea, China, Russia, the United States and Japan.

          "South Korea and China have come to the recognition that what North Korea spoke about during Wang Jiarui's visit to the North was not preconditions but the necessary atmosphere in reopening the talks at an early time," the official was quoted as saying by South Korea's Yonhap news agency.

          Wang is the head of Chinese Communist Party's international liaison department. He met North Korean leader Kim Jong-il last week during a visit to Pyongyang.

          North Korea issued a statement Wednesday demanding an apology from the United States for labeling it as one of the "outposts of tyranny."

          But the foreign ministry memorandum also said it would return to the talks "any time" if the United States took a sincere attitude and created the right conditions.

          The United States accused Pyongyang of using a perceived threat from Washington to stall talks, saying President Bush has said he has no intention of attacking North Korea.

          "One of North Korea's excuses for not returning to the talks is an alleged 'hostile U.S. policy,"' U.S. ambassador Jackie Sanders said in the text of a speech delivered to the U.N. nuclear watchdog's (IAEA) board of governors Wednesday.

          "The president of the United States has said that we have no intention of attacking or invading North Korea," she said.

          "We are ready to return to the six-party talks at an early date without preconditions, and hope North Korea will reconsider its Feb. 10 statement and do the same," Sanders said.

          NEW URGENCY

          Kim also told Wang that his country would return to the talks under the right conditions and his comments were regarded as a retreat from the Feb. 10 announcement.

          Wu held talks Wednesday with Ban and Deputy Minister Song Min-soon, Seoul's top negotiator for the nuclear talks.

          "There is an urgent sense in our minds that, through cooperation between South Korea and China, we should resolve this issue at an early time," Ban told Wu.

          Earlier, Ban had said the countries would do everything diplomatically possible to bring the North back to the table.

          "There will be comprehensive discussions on what is necessary to create the atmosphere, and how we can send the message to North Korea," Ban told reporters.

          He said the North had been set no deadline to resume negotiations, but he urged Pyongyang to make a strategic move in its own interest by returning to dialogue soon.

          Three inconclusive rounds of he six-way talks have been held. A fourth round planned for late last year never materialized.

          Song will visit Moscow next week for consultations with Russia, and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will visit Asia later this month for discussions that would move the six-party process forward, Ban said.

          China has been hosting the six-party process. South Korea, Japan and the United States have urged China to use its influence with the North to get things moving again.

          The three allies said the six-party format could be used to discuss a wide array of issues of concern to Pyongyang. One issue is its demand for direct talks with the United States, something that the three negotiators suggested could take place on the sidelines of the broader talks -- as has happened before.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Anti-secession law "won't" harm Straits ties

           

             
           

          Owners forced to fund mine safety upgrading

           

             
           

          Food police to watch over dinner tables

           

             
           

          Airlines take flak over poor ground services

           

             
           

          Official: New dynamic in N. Korea nuke talks

           

             
           

          Survey shows most Chinese respect America

           

             
            Official: New dynamic in N. Korea nuke talks
             
            Talks on Iraqi coalition government falter
             
            U.S. official: Iran, Syria 'against all of us'
             
            Rebels attack police station in Chechnya
             
            Madrid train bombers also targeted New York
             
            Judge in Saddam tribunal shot dead
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品午夜福利无人区乱码| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 国产精品午夜福利导航导| 99久久免费国产精品| 日韩精品 在线一区二区| 精品无码午夜福利理论片| 日韩av无码DVD| 久久伊99综合婷婷久久伊| 国产午夜成人无码免费看| 日韩av一区免费播放| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 国产精品久久久久不卡绿巨人| 太粗太深了太紧太爽了动态图男男| 亚洲国产午夜福利精品| 女同另类激情在线三区| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情视频| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 亚洲精品揄拍自拍首页一| 色悠悠国产精品免费在线| 大战丰满无码人妻50p| 国产v综合v亚洲欧美大天堂| 国产亚洲国产精品二区| 亚洲AV综合色区无码一区| 黄色亚洲一区二区三区四区| 一区二区三区av天堂| 色网av免费在线观看| 白丝乳交内射一二三区| 私人高清影院| 国产在线无码精品无码| 神马午夜久久精品人妻| 国产一区二区内射最近更新| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 亚洲av日韩av一区久久| 日韩av裸体在线播放| 国精品午夜福利视频| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 国产一区国产二区在线视频 | 好大好硬好深好爽想要| 国产精品一二区在线观看| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久按摩高清| 99精品国产一区二区三区不卡|