<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Japanese envoy in China for North Korea talks
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-02-27 14:28

          A Japanese envoy was in China for talks that included ways to restart stalled negotiations aimed at halting North Korea's nuclear weapons development program, a Japanese diplomat said.

          South Korean Deputy Foreign Minister Song Min-soon (C), Director-General of Japanese Foreign Ministry's Asia-Oceania bureau Kenichiro Sasae (L) and U.S. Ambassador to Seoul Christopher Hill join hands during a meeting in Seoul February 26, 2005. South Korean, U.S. and Japanese negotiators met on Saturday to coordinate their stance in dealing with North Korea's nuclear ambitions, their first meeting since Pyongyang hinted it may be ready to return to negotiations. [Reuters]
          South Korean Deputy Foreign Minister Song Min-soon (C), Director-General of Japanese Foreign Ministry's Asia-Oceania bureau Kenichiro Sasae (L) and U.S. Ambassador to Seoul Christopher Hill join hands during a meeting in Seoul February 26, 2005. [Reuters]

          Kenichiro Sasae, head of the Japanese foreign ministry's Asia-Oceania bureau, was scheduled to meet with Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Wu Dawei later in the day, the diplomat said.

          The two would discuss "bilateral ties and regional issues," including North Korea, according to the Japanese official.

          Sasae, his country's chief delegate to six-nation talks on Pyongyang's nuclear ambitions, arrived in Beijing Saturday fresh from talks in Seoul with US and South Korean officials on the standoff with North Korea.

          Shortly after arriving in China, Sasae met with Cui Tiankai, head of the Chinese foreign ministry's Asian Affairs Department, according to the Japanese diplomat.

          At the end of the Seoul talks attended by Sasae Saturday, the United States, Japan and South Korea urged North Korea to drop any conditions and immediately come back to multilateral talks aimed at ending its nuclear weapons program.

          The three allies insisted there would be no incentives in advance to persuade NKorean to return to the six-party talks, saying Pyongyang may put its own issues of concern on the table once dialogue was revived.

          The Saturday meeting was part of a flurry of diplomacy aimed at getting Pyongyang back to the negotiating table.

          The six-party talks, which began in August 2003, have been in limbo since an inconclusive third round in Beijing in June last year. Pyongyang refused to attend a fourth round last September, citing US "hostility."

          The nuclear standoff erupted in October 2002 when the United States accused North Korea of operating a program based on highly enriched uranium.

          North Korea on February 10 said it was suspending indefinitely its participation in the six-party talks, declaring it has manufactured nuclear weapons.

          The talks include the two Koreas, China, Japan, Russia and the United States.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China to gradually open capital account in 2005

           

             
           

          EU commissioner: It's time to lift arms ban

           

             
           

          Beijing moves to expand flights with Taiwan

           

             
           

          China National Coal plans US$1 bln HK IPO

           

             
           

          India considers China, US its top partners

           

             
           

          Expedition to Diaoyu Islands slated for May

           

             
            Japanese envoy in China for North Korea talks
             
            Zarqawi remains elusive despite Optimism
             
            Female soldiers face more danger in Iraq
             
            Delayed agreement affects Iran's nuke plant
             
            Egypt leader allows opposition on ballot
             
            Israel blames Syria for suicide bombing
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          North Korea urged to return to nuclear talks
             
          South Korea, US, Japan to discuss nuclear strategy
             
          Pyongyang: Talks possible if US promises coexistence
             
          Intense diplomacy to bring North Korea back into talks
             
          North Korea not yet a nuclear weapons state
             
          US rejects one-on-one North Korea talks
             
          North Korea to return to talks after Bush address - Seoul
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠躁天天躁夜夜躁婷婷| 国产福利精品一区二区| japane欧美孕交se孕妇孕交| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 蜜桃av亚洲第一区二区| 精品久久一线二线三线区| 国产不卡一区二区在线| 日本久久精品一区二区三区| 中文国产日韩欧美二视频| 亚洲av套图一区二区| 色天使色偷偷色噜噜| 国内自拍小视频在线看| 2021国产精品视频网站| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司| 久热这里只精品99国产6-99RE视…| 国产一区二区三区不卡视频| 亚洲欧美日韩高清中文| 国产免费无遮挡吸奶头视频| 国产精品国产精品偷麻豆| 国产高清精品在线一区二区| 精品超清无码视频在线观看| 成 人 色 网 站免费观看| 国产精品啪| 国产一区二区女内射| 99热这里只有精品5| 无码一区中文字幕| 国产免费午夜福利片在线| 亚洲理论在线A中文字幕| 国产精品爆乳在线播放第一人称| 亚洲国产美女精品久久久| 99久久久国产精品免费无卡顿| 在线人妻无码一区二区| 欧美人人妻人人澡人人尤物| 色呦呦九九七七国产精品| 动漫AV纯肉无码AV电影网| 国产精品爽黄69天堂A| 亚洲精品在线少妇内射| 青青草a国产免费观看| 日韩东京热一区二区三区| 四虎精品国产精品亚洲精| 国产精品中文字幕视频|