<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Life
                   
           

          Royal advisors under fire over British wedding
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-02-24 16:35

          Somebody has not been doing their job in Britain's royal household, according to royal watchers, after a series of missteps in the preparations for the wedding of heir to the throne Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles.


          The public are warming, slowly, to the long-simmering love affair of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles and approve of their upcoming marriage, according to a poll published in The Times. [AFP]

          An unprecedented chain of events, from the rushed marriage announcement two weeks ago to the sudden decision by Queen Elizabeth II to miss her son's civil ceremony, has tarnished the whole family's reputation, they say.

          "It has been appallingly managed, very unlike the royal family. They have got egg on their face over this," said Nicholas Davies, a renowned authority on the royal family and author of a dozen related books and biographies.

          The prince and queen's various advisors should have sorted out the details more carefully, he told AFP.

          "These people are so on the ball normally, it just seems extraordinary. Either they had an off day at the office or they are very bad at working speedily," Davies said.

          The royal household is hastily making the final arrangements for Charles, 56, to wed his longtime mistress, 57, on April 8 after the couple's engagement was announced prematurely to avoid a newspaper leak.

          Unfortunately, the wedding -- which was always going to be controversial due to Camilla's perceived role in the break up of Charles's first marriage to the late Princess Diana -- has hit several obstacles that could have been avoided.

          "They have just not got the proper advisors," said another royal family expert Charles Mosley, editor-in-chief of Debrett's, which publishes British guides to etiquette and the aristocracy.

          "Or, they may have good advisors but they just do not take the advice, that is the other side of the coin," he noted.

          Clearly there has been insufficient research into the marriage plans, Mosley said, noting in particular an embarrassing backtrack on the actual venue.

          Clarence House, Charles's office, announced last week that the pair would move their civil wedding from Windsor Castle, one of the queen's official residences just outside London, to the town hall down the road because the royal palace has no licence to hold a civil marriage.

          Royal advisors "are people who are supposed to be at the top of their profession... and they can't even do their homework," said Mosley.

          "It is absolutely appalling."

          Throwing another spanner in the works, the queen decided on Tuesday that she would skip the civil ceremony at the very public Guildhall and attend only a subsequent blessing and prayer service at a chapel inside Windsor Castle.

          "She does not want to be part of the circus in the middle of Windsor because the wedding will be a circus," said Davies, blaming the whole farce on the fact that the arrangements had been rushed.

          The advisors "will be totally embarrassed there will be profuse apologies," predicted the author, who is planning to publish a book entitled "Rebel Royals" around the time of the wedding.

          "Overseas it really looks an absolute mess," he said. "It will be a really black mark and that is very, very embarrassing for the queen who hates to be seen like that. It would not surprise me at all if a few heads roll."

          Some have even questioned the legality of the wedding, arguing that the future king must have a religious wedding.

          Hoping to calm such fears, Britain's top legal authority, the Lord Chancellor Charles Falconer -- who advised the royal family on the wedding -- issued a statement Wednesday confirming that it was within the law.

          But the confusion and backtracking have left royal commentators astounded.

          "I don't quite know why it descended into such a fiasco," said Ingrid Seward, editor-in-chief of Majesty magazine.

          "Normally (royal weddings) are planned meticulously by the master of the household and this one obviously hasn't been," she told AFP.

          London's Evening Standard newspaper pointed the finger of blame at Charles's private secretary and advisor Michael Peat, quoting an anonymous royal source describing his position as "most uncomfortable".

          But a Clarence House spokeswoman refused to comment on whether anyone was being blamed for the various hiccups in the royal arrangements, insisting that they were "all in the normal course of working out a wedding".



          Phoenix TV anchor Xu Gehui weds secretly
          Milan Fashion Week
          Japanese Princess Aiko plays in snow
            Today's Top News     Top Life News
           

          Government enacts new rule to regulate petitioning

           

             
           

          Watchdogs go after malignant red dye

           

             
           

          Vice-governor loses job for mine accident

           

             
           

          Bidding starts on high-speed railway

           

             
           

          Chirac calls on EU to lift arms embargo

           

             
           

          Nation seeks energy efficient buildings

           

             
            Royal advisors under fire over British wedding
             
            Singer Chen Rujia died a sudden death: paper
             
            Beijing acts to scrap bias against migrants
             
            Snowy night shines bright in capital
             
            Phoenix TV anchor Xu Gehui weds secretly
             
            NBA lottery to be launched in China
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Support grows for Charles wedding to Camilla
             
          Prince Charles remembers grandma in 27-minute song
             
          Prince Charles: I'm not out of touch
             
          Prince Charles away from wedding over consort seating
             
          Prince Charles to marry again? Who cares
             
          Music and fashion stars merge at London bash
             
          UK's Prince Charles gets yet another title -- paper
            Feature  
            Chen Ning Yang, 82, to marry a 28-year-old woman  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品少妇av蜜臀av| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 免费无码一区二区三区蜜桃大| 青青青视频免费一区二区| 一本色道久久88综合日韩精品| 亚洲人妻精品一区二区| 免费高清特级毛片A片| 粗大挺进朋友人妻淑娟| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 99视频精品国产免费观看| 亚洲中文字幕乱码一二三区| 毛片大全真人在线| 日韩精品一区二区蜜臀av| 日韩精品 在线 国产 丝袜| 国产精品白浆无码流出| 春菜花亚洲一区二区三区| 国产精品一码在线播放| 日本国产一区二区三区在线观看| 无码人妻aⅴ一区二区三区蜜桃| 悠悠色成人综合在线观看| 亚洲第一区二区三区av| 中文字幕国产精品av| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放| 无码不卡一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲人成色99999在线观看| 亚洲第一精品一二三区| 欧美成人看片黄A免费看| 亚洲一区二区三级av| 精品国产小视频在线观看| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品| 免费中文字幕无码视频| 国产亚洲欧美精品久久久| 激情综合色综合久久丁香| 精品无码一区二区三区电影| 性奴sm虐辱暴力视频网站| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 国产女同疯狂作爱系列| 公与媳妻hd中文在线观看| 99中文字幕精品国产| 欧美一区二区三区久久综合|