<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          N. Korea willing to return to nuclear talks
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-02-23 02:16

          North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il has said his country is willing to return to nuclear disarmament talks despite an earlier threat to withdraw from negotiations, Chinese officials reported.

          North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, center, poses with Wang Jiarui, second from left, head of the Chinese Communist Party's International Department, for photos in Pyongyang, North Korea, Monday, Feb. 21, 2005. [AP]
          Less than two weeks after the North announced it had nuclear weapons and was snubbing the talks indefinitely, Kim told Chinese envoy Wang Jiarui he remained committed to a nuclear-free Korean peninsula.

          "He hopes that the international community can understand that in the February 10 declaration, the North Korean side never opposed the six-party talks and that the DPRK would be willing to return to the six-party talks at an early date, if the conditions are right," Wang told Chinese television.

          "General Secretary Kim Jong-Il made it very clear that to maintain a nuclear-free Korean peninsula and resolve the issue through dialogue, this goal and this position had not changed," he said.

          Wang, who returned to Beijing Tuesday after talks with Kim, did not specify what the conditions were. North Korea has previously demanded one-on-one talks with the United States, which favours a multilateral approach.

          Kim expressed hope that Washington would "show trustworthy sincerity and move", the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported.

          The United States said Tuesday it wanted North Korea to return to the six-party talks, which also include South Korea, Russia, Japan and China.

          "We've been clear, we want the North Koreans to return to the six-party talks," said White House spokesman Trent Duffy, who did not comment on Pyongyang's request for unspecified "conditions" to resume negotiations.

          US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice later spoke with Chinese Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing on the telephone, agreeing that the talks should resume "as early as possible", China's official Xinhua news agency said.

          Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi urged Pyongyang to return to the table unconditionally while the Russian foreign ministry welcomed Kim's comments, saying the talks were the "shortest route" to resolving the nuclear issue.

          South Korean Foreign Minister Ban Ki-Moon said the gesture offered hope that negotiations could resume, adding that the February 10 statement "should be taken as rather unverified unilateral assertion" intended as part of North Korea's typical "brinksmanship."

          During his three-day mission to Pyongyang, Wang delivered a verbal message to Kim from Chinese President Hu Jintao.

          Hu told his counterpart "it is in the fundamental interests of the Chinese and DPRK sides to maintain the stand of realizing the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula," KCNA said.

          Following its successful diplomacy, Beijing called on North Korea and the United States to seize the opportunity.

          "We think all sides should make more efforts to show goodwill, flexibility and sincerity," said foreign ministry spokesman Kong Quan.

          "But the key thing is that the main parties, North Korea and the United States, should make greater efforts."

          The United States and North Korea have been locked in a stand-off since October 2002 when Washington accused Pyongyang of operating a secret program based on highly-enriched uranium, violating a 1994 arms control agreement.

          North Korea denied the allegations. However it responded by expelling UN nuclear inspectors, re-starting a mothballed nuclear reactor and extracting weapons-grade plutonium from spent fuel rods.

          China has brokered three rounds of six-party talks to resolve the issue. However North Korea snubbed a fourth round last September, citing Washington's "hostile policy".

          Analysts said China was unlikely to have offered Kim any financial inducements, but instead would have made clear that sanctions by some countries were a stark reality.

          "I suspect that China held out the prospect that some of the powers might take limited sanctions, that Japan and South Korea are serious and the situation would deteriorate," said Brian Bridges, a North Korea expert at Lingnan University in Hong Kong.

          "I suspect China also passed the message on that the US will not respond with concessions. They won't do anything until they get back to the negotiating table."

          Analysts said the likely outcome would be a return to the six-party format during which the United States and North Korea would hold bilateral discussions.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Bush threatens Europe on ending arms ban

           

             
           

          Beijing pushes for charter cargo flights

           

             
           

          Goliaths compete for nuclear plant pact

           

             
           

          Strong quake strikes Iran, over 400 dead

           

             
           

          US citizen accused of plotting to kill Bush

           

             
           

          Medics venture into twilight zone

           

             
            Asia facing real risk of bird flu pandemic - experts
             
            Feared Iraq war could be illegal - report
             
            Al-Jaafari likely to be next Iraqi PM
             
            Strong quake strikes Iran, over 400 dead
             
            South Korea, US, Japan to discuss nuclear strategy
             
            Europeans recall bad memories during Bush visit
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Report: North Korea rejects US demand for talks
             
          N.Korea denounces Tokyo attitude as 'plot'
             
          Pyongyang: Talks possible if US promises coexistence
             
          China, US agree on North Korea nukes
             
          US diplomat: N.Korea nuclear path 'dead end'
             
          China,S.Korea urge patience for N.Korea talks
             
          Official plans DPRK visit on nuclear impasse
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无套内谢少妇毛片aaaa片免费| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司 | 99香蕉国产精品偷在线观看| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 国产无遮挡A片又黄又爽小直播| 一色桃子中出欲求不满人妻| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 98精品全国免费观看视频| 国产极品尤物免费在线| 精品少妇一区二区三区视频| 国产中文成人精品久久久| 日韩一区二区三区在线观院| 国产成人无码免费视频在线| 专区亚洲欧洲日产国码AV| 国产精品第二页在线播放| 亚洲国产av无码精品无广告| 色综合色综合色综合频道| 久久中文字幕日韩无码视频 | 亚洲 国产 制服 丝袜 一区| www亚洲天堂| 中文字幕日韩精品人妻| 精品人妻一区二区久久| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 一区二区三区毛片无码| 福利一区二区1000| 就去色综合| 国产三级精品三级在线区| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻| 一区二区三区四区自拍视频| 国产一区二区三区小说| 西西午夜无码大胆啪啪国模| 久久精品国产91精品亚洲| 国产精品视频一区二区三区无码 | 亚洲天堂视频网| 精品国产乱码久久久久APP下载| 有码中文字幕一区三区| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 伦伦影院精品一区| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 无码A级毛片免费视频下载| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV|