<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Shootings stir Hong Kong concerns
          By Tonny Chan (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-02-22 02:58

          Hong Kong's top security official yesterday expressed serious concern over two shooting incidents in less than three weeks, saying that authorities will do whatever is necessary to stem the flow of guns into the region.

          The comments by Secretary for Security Ambrose Lee come in response to the Sunday shooting of a 49-year-old life underwriter at a crowded restaurant in the busy district of Causeway Bay.

          Cheng Kwok-shing was still fighting for his life at Queen Mary Hospital, hospital officials told China Daily. His condition remains critical.

          It was the second shooting in less than three weeks. On February 3, an Asian man was shot dead while dining with friends at a cooked-food stall in a public housing estate in Ho Man Tin.

          Addressing a press briefing at the government's headquarters, Lee said police are "very concerned" about the incidents.

          "In both cases... guns were involved. We and the police force are seriously concerned about this," Lee told the morning briefing.

          "While police investigation is under way, everyone of us hopes to see fewer such crimes. We will do whatever we can to stem the flow of guns in the black market into the SAR," Lee assured.

          A police spokesperson said they were still investigating Sunday's shooting. The incident happened at the Jade Garden Restaurant in Hysan Avenue about 4:15 pm while the victim was waiting on the stairs for his wife and four-year-old son who went to a washroom after having a meal at the restaurant.

          A lone gunman wearing a white surgical mask and light-coloured knitted hat approached him, shot him in his abdomen and ripped off his Rolex watch before escaping to Percival Street where he vanished in the crowd. Police said the gunman was about 1.73 metres high.

          The victim is reported to be the general manager of the Shenzhen operation of American International Assurance Company (AIA) and was just back to Hong Kong after opening another office in Shenzhen.

          Eighteen days ago in Ho Man Tin, a middle-aged man with a "pony-tail" hairstyle was executed by two gunmen. He was shot three times as he dined with six to seven men at the cooked-food stall about 6:30 pm.

          The man's personal belongings including cash, a luxury watch and a diamond ring were not snatched.

          Two men, aged 36 and 42, have been respectively charged with one count of conspiracy to murder and one count of assisting offenders in relation to the Ho Man Tin shooting. Two other men, aged 29 and 36, have also been arrested in relation to the case.

          According to police figures, the law and order situation improved generally in 2004 with 7,062 fewer cases, down 8 per cent from 88,377 cases in 2003 to 81,315 in 2004 in spite of a rise in crimes involving the use of firearms, stun guns and pistol-like objects.

          The number of robberies with firearms, stun guns and pistol-like objects rose to a total of 57 cases in 2004 from 48 cases in 2003. Homicides, meanwhile, dropped from 52 in 2003 to 45 last year.

          (China Daily 02/22/2005 page1)



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Non-government group plans to lease, develop Diaoyudao

           

             
           

          Income gap grows wider in Beijing

           

             
           

          Voluntary legal aid seen to help poor

           

             
           

          Ministers stress Sino-UK co-operation

           

             
           

          Water shortages continue as storage rises

           

             
           

          FM: US-Japan statement on Taiwan wrong

           

             
            Medical research on stem cells to continue
             
            Private airlines ready to take off in China
             
            Banks to launch fund companies
             
            Hunt on for 19 sailors in two boat accidents
             
            Taining included in UNESCO's geopark list
             
            Donated relics to help revive image of old Beijing
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人欧美一区二区三区在线| 手机看片AV永久免费| 亚洲精品专区永久免费区| 在线视频不卡在线亚洲| 久热这里只有精品在线观看| av大片| 久久夜色精品国产嚕嚕亚洲av| 亚洲天堂av免费在线看| 国产一区二区三区导航| 久久av无码精品人妻糸列| 色丁香一区二区黑人巨大| 91超碰在线精品| julia中文字幕久久亚洲| 久青草国产在视频在线观看| 妺妺窝人体色WWW看人体| 秋霞电影网| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 久久精品丝袜| 福利一区二区在线观看| 内射干少妇亚洲69XXX| 日本久久久www成人免费毛片丨| 午夜性色一区二区三区不卡视频| 国产亚洲精品资源在线26u| 午夜福利免费区在线观看| 高清免费毛片| 亚洲顶级裸体av片| 真实国产乱啪福利露脸| 高清性欧美暴力猛交| 国内精品无码一区二区三区| 亚洲 av 制服| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影| 99视频精品全部免费 在线| 久久精品国产88精品久久| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 国产乱码日产乱码精品精| 性色av无码久久一区二区三区| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 伊人久在线观看视频| 久久久无码精品亚洲日韩蜜臀浪潮| 青草青草久热精品视频在线播放 | 久久永久免费人妻精品下载|