<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          N.Korea denounces Tokyo attitude as 'plot'
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-02-21 09:21

          TOKYO - North Korea on Sunday called recent Japanese moves to change its defense policy a plot to "reinvade" it and said Tokyo had joined with the United States in a hostile policy against it.

          The accusations, carried by the official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), came a day after Japanese and U.S. cabinet officials met in Washington and expressed "deep concern" over North Korea's refusal to negotiate over its nuclear arms programs.

          Japan in December unveiled a revamped defense policy that suggested a shift from the purely defensive posture in place since World War II and saw a larger Japanese role in global military cooperation, along with a better response to terrorist and missile attacks.

          The new policy outline reflected concern about the threat Japan claims to come from North Korea, which shocked Japan in 1998 when it launched a ballistic missile over Japan.

          "The military threat touted by the Japanese militarists is a far-fetched allegation fabricated by themselves," said an editorial in the North Korean Communist Party daily Rodong Sinmun carried by KCNA.

          "They have joined in the U.S. vicious hostile policy toward the DPRK and its moves to stifle it, and, therefore, the situation of the Korean peninsula has reached the worst phase," the editorial added, but gave no further details.

          North Korea said last week that it had nuclear weapons to deter a hostile United States and that it was withdrawing from six-party negotiations on its nuclear arms programs.

          In a joint statement issued on Saturday after Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld met Japanese Foreign Minister Nobutaka Machimura and Defense Minister Yoshinori Ohno, the two nations urged North Korea to return unconditionally to the six-nation talks that also involve China, South Korea and Russia.

          "The Secretary of Sate and the Japanese Foreign Minster made clear their deep concern over the (North Korean) statement," they said in a special communique.

          If the talks completely collapse, the parties would consider unspecified "measures," Rice said at a news conference, a possible reference to calls by hard-liners in the administration of President Bush for North Korea to face possible U.N. sanctions.

          Three rounds of talks on Pyongyang's nuclear arms programs have already taken place, but North Korea has for months resisted international pressure to resume them.

          A senior Chinese Communist Party official held talks in North Korea on Saturday, the latest in a flurry of efforts to bring Pyongyang back to the negotiating table, but North Korea showed no signs of budging.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Non-government group plans to lease, develop Diaoyudao

           

             
           

          Private airlines ready to take off in China

           

             
           

          Senior Chinese official consults DPRK

           

             
           

          Medical research on stem cells to continue

           

             
           

          Wet nurse plan dumped in its infancy

           

             
           

          US-Japan statement on Taiwan opposed

           

             
            Israel OKs Gaza pullout in historic vote
             
            Bush lands in Europe, aiming to mend ties
             
            20 hospitalized after Australian airport chemical leak
             
            British official to talk trade in China
             
            U.S., Iraqis launch anti-insurgent drive
             
            Chief UN spokesman to step down in June
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇人妻在线视频| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文无码 | 欧美国产日产一区二区| 国产精品多p对白交换绿帽| 韩国精品福利视频一区二区| 午夜福利92国语| 乱码中文字幕| 亚洲精品无码日韩国产不卡av| 精品深夜av无码一区二区老年| 精品偷拍一区二区三区在| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 亚洲全乱码精品一区二区| 亚洲AⅤ天堂AV天堂无码| 久久91这里精品国产2020| 日韩人妻一区中文字幕| 综合自拍亚洲综合图区欧美| 婷婷五月综合丁香在线| 久久精品第九区免费观看| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男| 狠狠狠色丁香综合婷婷久久| 日区中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲综合成人一区二区三区| 久久香蕉国产线看观看怡红院妓院| 91福利国产成人精品导航| 亚洲综合无码明星蕉在线视频| 思思久久96热在精品不卡| 激情内射亚洲一区二区三区| 婷婷五月综合丁香在线| 激情综合色区网激情五月| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区| 国产精品麻豆成人AV电影艾秋 | 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 99久久精品国产一区色| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆不卡| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区| 国产一区二区女内射| 国产精品乱子伦xxxx| 亚洲av成人区国产精品| 国产日产欧产美韩系列麻豆| 强奷白丝美女在线观看| 国产免费丝袜调教视频|