<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          22 of 30 problem projects stop operating
          By Qin Chuan (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-01-24 23:52

          Construction on most of the projects that were ordered to halt work by environmental authorities last week have stopped operations, according to State Environmental Protection Administration officials.

          Last Tuesday, the administration announced that 30 large projects across the country had begun construction before their environmental impact assessment reports were approved by the administration, and should cease building.

          Most of the projects, involving billions of US dollars and in 13 provinces and municipalities, are related to electricity-generation.

          Vice-Minister of the administration Pan Yue said in a statement yesterday that 22 of the projects have stopped construction.

          An administration source said yesterday each of the 22 have paid a fine of 200,000 yuan (US$24,000), the maximum fine required by the Law on Environmental Impact Assessment.

          The Taicang Port power-generating company, in Taicang, East China's Jiangsu Province, is one of the 22.

          The company was accused of building its fourth enlargement project without having its environmental impact assessment report approved.

          "Last Tuesday, we stopped construction immediately," Su, a company staffer, said by telephone yesterday.

          Su said the company will wait until its report gets approval of the administration before resuming work.

          According to Pan's statement, many provincial and municipal governments attached great importance to the administration's announcement.

          The statement said the two top officials of Jiangsu, Party Secretary Li Yuanchao and Governor Liang Baohua, gave orders that seven listed projects in the province stop construction.

          They also asked all companies in the province to learn lessons from the seven and bear in mind environmental protection.

          But still, there are several projects that have shown no sign of accepting the administration's punishment, an administration source said.

          Pan said in the statement that enforcement of the law will continue to be strengthened and the public will be informed in time.

          Hu Tao, chief economist of the Policy Research Centre for Environment and Economy at the administration, said the move will force companies to pay more attention to their environmental management.

          The number of environmental laws in China matches that in other countries, but the enforcement of laws is far from satisfactory, he said.

          With this latest move, companies may feel that "the law (on environmental impact assessment) now is getting tough" 1 1/2 years after it took effect, he said.

          He said the move also has its social and economic background. The environment has become a new way, in addition to things like interest rates, to cool down the economy if it is too hot, he said.

          In another development, late last week, 56 non-governmental environmental protection organizations issued a statement of support for the administration.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China's GDP grows 9.5% in 2004, higher than forecasts

           

             
           

          Revision of law to upgrade mine safety

           

             
           

          FM says released men to fly back soon

           

             
           

          Myanmar nabs drug lord, sends him back

           

             
           

          China seeks to curb corruption in big SOEs

           

             
           

          Bank officials flee after US$120m go missing

           

             
            China's economy grew 9.5% in 2004, fastest in 8 years
             
            China seeks to curb corruption in big SOEs
             
            Chinese among the top for fast food
             
            China, India hold strategic talks
             
            22 of 30 problem projects stop operating
             
            China to transport 1.97 b people during holiday
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Green law suspends US$billion schemes
             
          Green law suspends US$billion schemes
             
          'Go-west' speeds up in next five years
             
          'Go-west' speeds up in next five years
             
          Assessing the assessors begins in May
             
          Assessing the assessors begins in May
             
          China to see fewer sandstorms this spring
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本丰满熟妇videossexhd| 天堂a无码a无线孕交| 最近的2019中文字幕国语hd| 国产国产午夜福利视频| 日韩吃奶摸下aa片免费观看| 久久夜色国产噜噜亚洲av| 四虎国产精品成人免费久久| 国产高清不卡一区二区| 亚洲国产一成人久久精品| 欧美福利电影A在线播放| 全午夜免费一级毛片| 精品国产不卡在线观看免费| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠| 97久久超碰国产精品旧版| 国产精品久久中文字幕| 男女肉粗暴进入120秒视频| 九九热精品在线观看视频| 亚洲欧美激情精品一区二区| 亚洲熟妇少妇任你躁在线观看无码| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 一区二区三区精品偷拍| 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 大香j蕉75久久精品免费8| 久久久久无码国产精品不卡| 日本东京热一区二区三区| 中文字幕久久精品波多野结| 亚洲香蕉av一区二区蜜桃| 精品在线观看视频二区| 中文字幕日韩有码国产| 狠狠做五月深爱婷婷伊人| 北条麻妃无码| 午夜射精日本三级| 成年女人毛片免费观看中文| 少妇高潮喷水正在播放| 国产精品亚洲综合色区丝瓜| 亚洲日韩一区二区| 亚洲精品综合第一国产综合| 成年人国产网站| 国产午夜精品一区理论片| 精品国产粉嫩一区二区三区| 一本色道久久东京热|