<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Captors of Chinese hostages air new demand for release
          By Baobao Zu (China Daily/Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-01-22 03:06

          The Iraqi captors of eight Chinese men said on Friday they would treat them "mercifully" if China banned nationals from entering Iraq.

          "We ask your government to issue a statement forbidding Chinese citizens from entering Iraq and this will be considered as a positive gesture and will make us look mercifully on the detainees,'' the insurgents said in a video obtained by the news agency Reuters.

          A video grab taken from a hand out amateur video released by an unidentified Iraqi insurgents group shows the eight Chinese hostages who had been kidnapped earlier this month in Iraq, January 21, 2005. [Reuters]
          Al-Arabiya TV, a popular Arab channel based in Dubai, aired the captors' new demand on Friday. They called themselves the Movement of the Islamic Resistance Nuamaan Brigades.

          The Chinese, looking tired and frightened, were lined up in front of a mound of earth and rocks. Each held a Chinese passport and one of them squatted with his head bowed.

          Friday's video was the second issued by the captors since the men were taken hostage, but it set no deadline for the Chinese Government.

          The captors released the fi rst footage on Tuesday to Qatar-based Al-Jazeera TV. They claimed the eight were helping the US military build facilities in Iraq and demanded Beijing "clarify" its position on Iraq within 48 hours or the hostages would be killed.

          Travel warnings

          Late on Friday night, Foreign Ministry spokesman Kong Quan said the Chinese Government had, on many occasions, warned its nationals about going to Iraq. Appealing for the men's safe return as soon as possible, he said: "I want to stress that the Chinese Government has previously issued warnings for many times, urging its nationals not to travel to Iraq."

          The eight Chinese went to Iraq on their own about a year ago and were on their way out of the country when they were taken. The Foreign Ministry has also urged Chinese diplomats to explore all measures to seek the release of the hostages.

          Li Huaxin, vice-director of Department of West Asian and North African Affairs at China's Foreign Ministry, appealed for the release of the men during an appearance on Al-Jazeera television on Friday.

          The China Islamic Association has also joined the appeal for their safe return. Leaders of Fujian Province visited the families of the hostages on Friday and conveyed the concerns of the State's top leaders.

          Families pray

          The families continue to plead for the safe return of their loved ones.

          All of the men are from impoverished villages in East China's sea islands. They were seeking work in Iraq.

          Liu Weiqiao, wife of hostage Chen Qin'ai, told reporters she has been waiting in front of the TV for three days and hopes to get news from her husband.

          Parents of another hostage, Lin Xiong, have eaten little food since the 48-hour deadline passed.

          Iraq's Ambassador to China Mohammad Ismail was quoted by the Beijing Youth Daily as saying the interim government was exploring all avenues to win the men's release.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Captors of Chinese hostages air new demand for release

           

             
           

          Britain backs EU in lifting arms ban

           

             
           

          Auditors reveal truth about State assets firms

           

             
           

          Power shortage causes blackouts nationwide

           

             
           

          Disaster forecasting system to be upgraded

           

             
           

          Lower prices push pirate books off shelves

           

             
            Disaster forecasting system to be upgraded
             
            Nations fierce smut war wages onward
             
            Preliminary gov't work report under discussion
             
            China, Thailand establish mutual judicial assistance
             
            Power shortage causes blackouts nationwide
             
            China-Britain relations enter "mature" period
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Militants demand travel ban to save hostages
             
          Fate of hostages unknown as deadline passes
             
          Hostage release sought: Iraqi VP
             
          Iraqis assure full help on release
             
          Families of hostages in Iraq issue plea
             
          No news yet from Iraqi contacts
             
          Hostages' families pray for safe return
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品你懂的在线观看| 国产成人亚洲综合| 久久国产精品免费一区| 亚洲天堂一区二区三区四区 | 国产美女直播亚洲一区色| 亚洲欧美综合精品成| 韩国V欧美V亚洲V日本V| 综合亚洲色图| 激情久久av一区二区三区| 性欧美三级在线观看| 精品人妻码一区二区三区| 国产日韩av二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区在线| 四虎成人精品永久网站| 欧美激情综合一区二区三区| 一区二区三区午夜福利院| 成全视频大全高清全集| 日韩精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 久久精品一偷一偷国产| 亚洲人成亚洲人成在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线| 国产成人av三级在线观看| 国产乱码日韩亚洲精品成人| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 国产精品偷伦在线观看| 亚洲偷自拍国综合| 国产精品麻豆成人av| 亚洲国模精品一区二区| 亚洲天堂视频在线观看| 激情内射亚洲一区二区三区| 毛片免费观看视频| 亚洲伊人久久综合成人| 18禁免费无码无遮挡不卡网站| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕 | 国产乱码1卡二卡3卡四卡5| ass少妇pics粉嫩bbw| 国模在线视频一区二区三区| 91系列在线观看| 中文字幕有码无码AV| 亚洲女同精品中文字幕| 中文字幕无码av不卡一区|