<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Death toll in iron mine fire rises to 61
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-11-23 00:37

          The death toll in Saturday's fire in five iron mines in Shahe City of Hebei Province has risen to 61 and rescuers are still searching for the missing, an official said Tuesday.

          As of Tuesday morning, 61 miners were confirmed dead, 51 were alive and four were still missing, said Hu Chunxing, chief of the city information office.

          Preliminary investigation shows that the fire was caused by the self-ignition of electric cables in one mine, and spread quickly to the four other mines which were all connected. Heavy smog soon trapped 116 miners.

          Hu said the poor management of the mines made it difficult to get the accurate number of miners who were working when the fire broke out. The number was estimated at no less than 116.

          The identification of more than 50 victims have so far been recognized and their families are on their way to the mines, said Hu.

          The miners killed in the disaster, most of whom succumbed to suffocation, were either locals or from underdeveloped Guizhou Province in southwest China and Shaanxi Province in northwest China.

          City government officials are busy with the aftermath and insurance companies have begun the work of compensation to some of the miners who had taken insurance policies.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Spokeswoman: EU's arms embargo a 'political' issue

           

             
           

          Chinese space official to visit NASA chief

           

             
           

          Hu: Iraqi election is the way out of woes

           

             
           

          Foreign media scramble for China's pay TV

           

             
           

          Salaries to grow slow in big cities

           

             
           

          Kuchma calls for talks on Ukraine's crisis

           

             
            Salaries to grow slow in big cities
             
            Foreign media scramble for China's pay TV
             
            Chinese space official to visit NASA chief
             
            Beijing rejects Taipei hosting Asian-city meeting
             
            China protests roundup of restaurant workers
             
            Survey: Men want career; women want men
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Death toll from Hebei mine fire rises to 57
             
          Death toll in Hebei mine fire rises to 57
             
          Mine blaze kills 33, leaves 28 trapped
             
          Fire burns in N. China iron mines; 60 still trapped
             
          Mine fire in Hebei continues; 60 more trapped
             
          Hebei iron mine fire traps over 70 miners
             
          Gas blowout kills 5, injures 3 in C. China mine
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码精品一区二区久久久| 欧美三级不卡在线观线看高清| 亚洲最大成人av在线| 福利在线视频一区二区| 亚洲一区 日韩精品 中文字幕| 亚洲高清 一区二区三区| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 欧美日韩国产综合草草| 精品国产亚洲第一区二区三区| ww污污污网站在线看com| 五月天免费中文字幕av| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2o2o| 97久久超碰亚洲视觉盛宴| 色偷偷一区| 少妇上班人妻精品偷人| 免费午夜福利一区二区| 日本熟妇XXXX潮喷视频| 中文字幕人妻少妇第一页| 午夜福利国产片在线视频| 国产亚洲日韩在线aaaa| 精品人妻av综合一区二区| 国产精品碰碰现在自在拍| 自拍视频亚洲精品在线| 国产免费视频一区二区| 亚洲天堂av免费在线看| 中国女人内谢69xxxx| 亚洲精品一区二区三区大桥未久| 午夜精品久久久久久久久| 欧美videos粗暴| 国产成人无码午夜视频在线播放| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看| 久久久久久久波多野结衣高潮| a级黄色毛片免费播放视频| 不卡乱辈伦在线看中文字幕| 国产成人福利在线| 国色天香成人一区二区| 97精品国产久热在线观看| 精品一卡2卡三卡4卡乱码精品视频| 国产suv精品一区二区四| 东京一本一道一二三区| 内射人妻无套中出无码|