<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Cab drivers take traffic bureau to court
          By Liu Li (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-11-08 21:45

          Three Beijing taxi drivers have taken the Beijing Municipal Transportation Management Bureau to a grass-roots court after being refused individual taxi licences.

          There has not yet been a decision from the Xuanwu District People' Court.

          At the moment, almost all 66,700 authorized cabs in the city are operated by some 300 companies.

          Plaintiffs Shao Changliang, Wang Xueyong and Che Dianguang applied for private car licences to the transport management bureau in July.

          They were refused because the bureau said a limit imposed by a new transport plan on the number of cabs in Beijing -- less than 60,000 by 2005 -- would be exceeded if licences were granted.

          The bureau also rejected a request to hold a public hearing on the issue.

          The plaintiffs claimed the behaviour of the bureau violated the Administrative Licensing Law, which went live on July 1.

          After asking the court to withdraw the bureau's rejections, plaintiff Shao said: "The basis of the defendant's decision not to permit our private taxi operation is the municipal five-year transport plan. But the layout lacks any legal validity."

          Only laws, regulations and standard documents are valid as proof of government decisions, Shao said.

          "So the bureau's decisions are invalid in law," he concluded.

          Shao said officials with the organization that drafted the plan, the Beijing Municipal Commission of Development and Reform, also said the plan was not compulsory.

          "The plan is only a directory document," Wang Yuming, an official with the commission, was quoted by Shao as saying.

          "The five-year plan is a legal and valid document," Sun Hongjun, representative of the bureau, said yesterday at court.

          "As a government department that supervises taxi industry development, the bureau should enforce all laws, regulations and documents," he said.

          Sun also said the plaintiffs' applications were refused not because they wanted individual permits. "Any application will be rejected, whether from State-owned, joint or individuals. the ruling concerns the number of taxis in Beijing," he stressed.

          Shao said the real aim of the rejection is to increase the monopoly of the taxi market in Beijing and reap colossal profits.

          "There is no law or regulation restricting the amount of taxi cars in Beijing," he said.

          Wang, one of the other plaintiffs, said individual taxi operations would boost taxation income and increase drivers' salaries.

          Each taxi driver in Beijing has to pay 4,500 yuan (US$540) per month to their company.

          "We have to work for 12 to 14 hours per day to earn 1,500 yuan (US$180) to 1,800 yuan (US$220) per month," he said.

          Sources with the transport management bureau said nearly 1,000 applications had been received for private taxi licences prior to the three plaintiffs' applications.

          Nearly 200 taxi drivers and taxi companies heard yesterday's hearing. 



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Nation likely to be 3rd largest trading power

           

             
           

          Nutritional imbalance plagues people

           

             
           

          Mine blast kills 33, injures 6 in Henan

           

             
           

          Coal mining: Most deadly job in China

           

             
           

          Shen and Zhao win Cup of China

           

             
           

          Consumer price remains stable in October

           

             
            Hu pledges strategic partnership with Brazil
             
            Coal mining: Most deadly job in China
             
            Mine blast kills 33, injures 6 in Henan
             
            Consumer price remains stable in October
             
            Work on anti-trust legislation stepped up
             
            Wen: Nation strengthens ties with Luxembourg
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Union proposed to protect rights of cab drivers
             
          Taxi company rolls out Hello Kitty cabs
             
          French passenger left fuming as cab drives off with laptop
             
          Capital cabs to install GPS
             
          Lost in London cabs 62,000 mobile phones and one girl
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人久久综合第一区| 亚洲综合无码中文字幕第2页| 色综合视频一区二区三区| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频| 欧美精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 国产AV午夜精品一区二区三区| 国产午夜亚洲精品理论片不卡| 日韩国产精品中文字幕| 日本高清免费不卡视频| 国产精品99区一区二区三| 精品国产欧美一区二区三区在线| 欧美人与动牲交精品| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 人人做人人澡人人人爽| 久久五十路丰满熟女中出| 少妇高潮太爽了在线观看| 一本加勒比hezyo无码人妻| 在线观看免费人成视频色| 伊人久久大香线蕉综合影院| AV无码不卡一区二区三区| 欧美午夜成人片在线观看| 9999国产精品欧美久久久久久 | 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 国产嫩草精品网亚洲av| 国产成人不卡一区二区| 亚洲久热无码av中文字幕| 久久毛片少妇高潮| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清| 亚洲一国产一区二区三区| 99久久久无码国产精品古装| 91国内精品久久精品一本| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 综合色综合色综合色综合| 国产蜜臀在线一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品岁国产精品| 国产精品亚洲аv无码播放| 亚洲色大成网站www看下面| 7777精品久久久大香线蕉| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 亚洲成av一区二区三区| 欧美xxxxhd高清|