<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Iraqis ignore US vote amid bloodshed, kidnapping
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-11-04 01:17

          Iraqis traumatized by violence barely heeded the U.S. election on Wednesday as a suicide bomber attacked a U.S. checkpoint near Baghdad airport and kidnappers seized five more foreigners, including an American.

          During vote counting before President Bush clinched victory over Democratic challenger John Kerry, many Iraqis kept their television sets tuned to Ramadan religious programs.

          "Will Kerry turn occupation into liberation? No. Has Bush kept his promises? No. Whoever wins we will be at their mercy," said Raad Fadel, selling musical instruments in Baghdad.

          Bush's deadliest Islamist enemy Osama bin Laden said the U.S. president had dragged America into a quagmire in Iraq and warned for the first time of retaliation for Iraqi deaths.

          "Bush's hands are sullied with the blood of those on both sides just for oil and to employ his private companies," the al Qaeda leader said in a full Internet broadcast of a video aired in part by Arabic Al Jazeera television last week. "Remember that for every action, there is a reaction."

          Hungary and the Netherlands said they would withdraw their troops from a U.S.-led multinational force in Iraq by March.

          Before Kerry conceded defeat, U.S. Marines watched television coverage of the Bush-Kerry contest at a base near Falluja, west of Baghdad.

          "A Bush win would mean we would stay the course in Iraq. A Kerry win means we would probably leave before the job is done," said 1st Lieutenant Tony King, 33.

          First Lieutenant Sara Hope, 24, had only one thought in mind: "I am leaving in March no matter who wins."

          Attacks and kidnappings have intensified as Marines step up pressure on Falluja and Ramadi before an expected offensive to retake rebel cities to enable elections to go ahead in January.

          A suspected suicide bomber blew up his vehicle on the main road to Baghdad airport, killing an Iraqi security man and wounding seven civilians, witnesses and hospital staff said.

          The U.S. military said there were no American casualties in the attack on the approach to a U.S. checkpoint that controls access to the international airport in southwest Baghdad.

          BODIES UNDER BRIDGE

          Reuters photographs showed soldiers loading a corpse in a black bag into a military ambulance. A U.S. spokesman at the airport later said it was the body of an Iraqi security man.

          American soldiers were also photographed collecting body parts from the debris-strewn scene in pink plastic bags.

          The explosion reduced the four-wheel-drive vehicle apparently used by the suicide bomber to a charred heap of twisted metal. Two other cars were burned and damaged.

          An Interior Ministry spokesman said river patrol police had found three unidentified bodies under a bridge across the Tigris on Tuesday. He said they were mutilated but could not confirm an earlier report that they had been decapitated.

           

          Al Jazeera said militants had beheaded three Iraqi National Guards that a previously unknown group accused of spying for U.S. troops in Iraq and helping arrest insurgents.

          The channel aired footage showing three men with a masked man behind them, but did not broadcast the beheadings.

          A U.S. embassy spokesman said he had no word on the three bodies, or on a U.S.-Lebanese contractor named Radim Sadiq who was seized in Baghdad's western suburb of Mansour on Tuesday.

          He said the embassy also had no information on an American national kidnapped along with a Filipino accountant and a Nepali from their Saudi company's office in Mansour on Monday.

          Four Jordanian truck drivers were kidnapped in western Iraq on Tuesday, a Foreign Ministry official in Amman said.

          Another militant group said it beheaded a man it called a senior member of Iraq's armed forces in the northern city of Mosul and posted a video of the killing on its Web site.

          The Army of Ansar al-Sunna accused the officer, Major Hussein Shunun, of helping U.S. forces against insurgents.

          The Care International charity that employs British-Iraqi captive Margaret Hassan said it was distressed by the latest video issued by her kidnappers and urged them to free her.

          The tape showed Hassan -- seized by unidentified kidnappers in Baghdad on Oct. 19 -- fainting on camera with water thrown at her to revive her, a witness who saw the tape told Reuters.

          Hassan's unidentified captors threatened to turn her over to a group led by al Qaeda ally Abu Musab al-Zarqawi within 48 hours unless British troops quit Iraq, Al Jazeera said.

          Zarqawi's group has claimed responsibility for hostage beheadings and some of Iraq's bloodiest suicide attacks.

          Gunmen killed an Oil Ministry official, Hussein Ali, as he left his home in Baghdad, the Interior Ministry spokesman said.

          No Iraqi oil was flowing from a northern pipeline to Turkey after this week's sabotage attacks, shipping sources said.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu congratulates Bush on re-election

           

             
           

          ASEAN-China trade better than expected

           

             
           

          Chinese to travel in space in 20 years: official

           

             
           

          Consumer prices facing new pressures

           

             
           

          Overseas investment encouraged with loans

           

             
           

          China, Zimbabwe sign agreements, contracts

           

             
            President Hu congratulates Bush on re-election
             
            Arafat takes turn for worse, aides say
             
            Kerry calls Bush to concede election
             
            Republicans extend decade of house control
             
            World leaders adapt to anticipated Bush win
             
            Iraqis ignore US vote amid bloodshed, kidnapping
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Lebanese-American seized by gunmen in Iraq
             
          Baghdad gunmen kill oil ministry official
             
          Car bomb explodes near Baghdad airport
             
          CARE hostage faces transfer to Al-Zarqawi
             
          Iraqi militants hit ministry, oil, security forces
             
          Al-Zarqawi says he beheaded Japan hostage
             
          US soldier kidnapped in Iraqi city
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕无码免费久久| 成 人 a v免费视频在线观看| 国产一精品一av一免费| 久久亚洲国产精品日日av夜夜| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| 啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬高潮了电影片段| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区一本二本| 久久精品国产亚洲夜色av| 国产成人精品永久免费视频| 久久久精品94久久精品| 少妇激情av一区二区三区 | 国产精品任我爽爆在线播放6080 | 亚洲禁精品一区二区三区| 国产精品先锋资源在线看| 亚洲中文字幕av天堂| 日本一级午夜福利免费区| 大尺度国产一区二区视频 | 亚洲精品男男一区二区| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 精品久久久无码中文字幕| 国产精品青青在线观看爽香蕉| 国产欧美日韩视频怡春院| 少妇办公室好紧好爽再浪一点| 91av国产在线| 国产精品一品二区三区日韩| 国产360激情盗摄全集| 亚洲综合伊人久久大杳蕉| 一二三三免费观看视频| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠视频| 狠狠综合av一区二区| 日本大片免A费观看视频三区| 亚洲 自拍 另类 制服在线| 日本不卡片一区二区三区| 国产女精品视频网站免费蜜芽| 狠狠躁天天躁中文字幕无码 | 中文字幕av一区二区三区| 老妇女性较大毛片| 日韩无套无码精品| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 亚洲欧美精品综合一区|