<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          US troops step in after Afghan clash
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-11-01 22:31

          Afghan soldiers clashed with police in a gunbattle in southern Afghanistan on Monday, leaving several casualties and prompting U.S. forces to step in to restore order, police and witnesses said.

          The 90-minute battle started after Afghan National Army troops disarmed police at a checkpoint and a bazaar in Qalat, the capital of Zabul province, said deputy police chief, Jailani Khan.

          He insisted the army had no authority to disarm the police. The fighting subsided after U.S. forces arrived and took over security. He said there were some casualties, but he didn't know how many.

          A shopkeeper who was reached by telephone from Kandahar said on condition of anonymity that he saw at least three dead bodies.

          American helicopters were still circling above the city.

          U.S. military spokesman confirmed there had been an incident in Qalat, but gave no details. Afghan army officials were not immediately available to comment.

          Zabul is one of the most insecure provinces in the lawless reaches of southern and eastern Afghanistan, and has also been scene of heavy fighting in the past year between coalition forces and Taliban rebels.

          The United States is helping to train the new national army, which is meant to gradually replace militia security forces usually loyal to local commanders.

          Afghan army soldiers opened fire on provincial militiamen in the area of the Durai bazaar in Kandahar city on Monday morning, killing two of them and injuring one, said Khalid Pashtun, spokesman for the Kandahar governor.

          He said the circumstances of that clash weren't yet clear and an investigation was underway.

          Also, an ammunition depot at a compound used by Afghan army and U.S. special forces in the city exploded late Sunday, wounding three Afghan soldiers, Pashtun said.

          It wasn't clear what caused the blast. No U.S. personnel were reported hurt.

          Before the fall of the Taliban regime in late 2001, the compound was used by the hardline regime's leader, Mullah Omar.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Qian Qichen: US strategy seriously flawed

           

             
           

          Two Chinese men to circle space for 5 days

           

             
           

          Bush, Kerry begin last day of campaigning

           

             
           

          Village clash now under control, 7 dead

           

             
           

          New limits set on car fuel consumption

           

             
           

          US trouser quota against WTO principles

           

             
            Uruguayans elect first leftist president
             
            Top Baghdad official shot dead
             
            Bush, Kerry begin last day of campaigning
             
            Parliament allows Musharraf to remain army chief
             
            Kidnapper of Chinese claims Pakistan hotel blast
             
            Arafat's condition said improving
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Bush: Strikes may go beyond Afghan
             
          Election workers kidnapped in Afghanistan
             
          Karzai poised to be Afghanistan's first elected president
             
          Karzai clinches majority in Afghan vote
             
          Hamid Karzai leads in Afghan vote count
             
          Two GIs killed in Afghanistan
             
          Some 28 U.S. GIs face Afghan abuse cases
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产婷婷综合在线视频中文| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频| 中文字幕人妻有码久视频| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕| 国产又黄又爽又刺激的免费网址| 婷婷涩涩五月天综合蜜桃| 亚洲人妻系列中文字幕| h无码精品动漫在线观看| 久久久精品94久久精品| 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线一区二区三 | AV最新高清无码专区| 国产婷婷综合在线视频中文| 99欧美日本一区二区留学生| 国产欧美日韩专区发布| 中文字幕人妻无码一夲道| 衣服被扒开强摸双乳18禁网站| 国产成人亚洲精品在线看| 亚洲av无码精品蜜桃| 中文字日产幕码三区国产| 免费a级毛片18以上观看精品| 国产一区二区三区内射高清| 国色精品卡一卡2卡3卡4卡在线| 日韩精品国产自在欧美| 人妻少妇精品中文字幕| 亚洲禁精品一区二区三区| 国产午夜精品理论大片| 国产亚洲精品久久久999蜜臀| 亚洲国产精品日韩专区av| 午夜综合网| 亚洲大老师中文字幕久热| 国产在线98福利播放视频| 国产在线国偷精品产拍| 国产成人 综合 亚洲欧洲 | 国产av午夜精品福利| 久久精品国产亚洲av久| 亚洲人妻精品中文字幕| 国产欧美久久一区二区三区| 五十路久久精品中文字幕| 91麻豆国产视频| 亚洲综合高清一区二区三区|