<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Kidnapper of Chinese claims hotel blast
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-11-01 21:00

          Abdullah Mehsud, a former Guantanamo Bay inmate who masterminded the kidnapping of two Chinese engineers, has claimed responsibility for a blast last week at Islamabad's Marriott Hotel, a journalist said on Monday.

          Pakistani journalist Rahimullah Yusufzai said Abdullah, the target of a huge manhunt after the kidnapping of the engineers last month, made the claim after contacting him by telephone from an undisclosed location on Sunday.

          "We carried out the Marriott bomb blast," Yusufzai quoted him as saying.

          An explosion hit the Marriott Hotel on Thursday, injuring seven people, including a U.S. diplomat, two Italians and the Pakistani prime minister's chief security officer.

          The government and the hotel immediately said it was not a terrorist attack and was most probably caused by an electrical short circuit.

          But the State Department said it believed the blast, which happened while 11 U.S. officials were at the hotel for a dinner, was caused by a bomb and the U.S. embassy has advised its citizens to stay away from the Marriott.

          Information Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed dismissed Abdullah's claim. "He just wants to play to the gallery, the media," he said. "It was an electrical short circuit."

          Intelligence advisory service Stratfor said indications were that the blast was caused by a sophisticated explosive device intended to harm Westerners, U.S. diplomats or the Western hotel chain.

          Abdullah had said a U.S. and a British national were killed in the blast, said Yusufzai, who has many years of experience covering Afghanistan. Reuters witnesses saw no such casualties.

          Abdullah threatened to carry out more bombings, but did not elaborate, Yusufzai said.

          The Pakistani army began hunting Abdullah in the rugged semi-autonomous South Waziristan tribal region near the border with Afghanistan after he masterminded the kidnapping of Chinese engineers on Oct. 9, testing ties with key Pakistani ally China.

          One of the hostages and all of the kidnappers, whom Abdullah had directed from a secret location, were killed when Pakistani commandos launched a rescue operation six days later.

          Senior Pakistani military officials said last month Abdullah was thought to be in the Spinkai Raghzai area of South Waziristan with other al Qaeda suspects, but was constantly on the move.

          South Waziristan has been the scene of fierce clashes between security forces and al Qaeda-linked militants in recent months. Hundreds of al Qaeda fighters, including Chechens, Uzbeks and Arabs, are believed to be hiding in the region.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China's grain production ends a five-year slide

           

             
           

          Top State firms see big profit hikes

           

             
           

          Olympic press services begin

           

             
           

          Village clash now under control, 7 dead

           

             
           

          Efforts to stabilize oil products prices

           

             
           

          Rogge: Good Games ahead

           

             
            Uruguayans elect first leftist president
             
            Top Baghdad official shot dead
             
            Bush, Kerry begin last day of campaigning
             
            US troops step in after Afghan clash
             
            Parliament allows Musharraf to remain army chief
             
            Kidnapper of Chinese claims hotel blast
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 曰韩亚洲AV人人夜夜澡人人爽 | 99福利一区二区视频| 最新精品国偷自产在线| 久久久无码精品国产一区| 日本一区二区三区专线| 欧美性猛交xxxx免费视频软件| 有码无码中文字幕国产精品| 精品国产不卡在线观看免费| 亚洲国产中文字幕精品| 琪琪777午夜理论片在线观看播放 国产成人亚洲精品日韩激情 | 丰满无码人妻热妇无码区| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 精品久久久久久无码免费| 亚洲欧美人成网站aaaa| 国产高清在线不卡一区| 精品久久久久久无码国产| 亚洲精品无码久久千人斩| 亚洲国产精品高清久久久| 亚洲护士一区二区三区| 国产在视频线在精品视频2020| 欧美产精品一线二线三线| 日韩精品卡一卡二卡三卡四| 欲色欲色天天天www| 香蕉在线精品一区二区| 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 综合国产av一区二区三区| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院| 国产卡一卡二卡三免费入口| aa级国产女人毛片好多水| 久久蜜臀av一区三区| 国语精品国内自产视频| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| 国产精品中文字幕综合| 国产va免费精品高清在线| 亚洲国产激情一区二区三区| 白色丝袜国产在线视频| 18禁超污无遮挡无码网址| 国产成人8X人网站视频| 亚洲国产精品久久久久久无码|