<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Life
                   
           

          Disneyland sued over fatal accident on ride
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-10-06 16:23

          The Walt Disney Co. was sued on Tuesday by the family of a man who died on a Disneyland ride last year, and by four other passengers injured in the derailment of the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad ride.

          The three separate lawsuits, filed in Orange County Superior Court, seek unspecified general and punitive damages for the death of 22-year-old Marcelo Torres and injuries suffered by other passengers in the Sept. 5, 2003, accident.

          The lawsuit accuses Disney of failing to provide enough training for ride operators and of cutting costs so deeply that maintenance on rides has been dangerously neglected.

          The suit says Big Thunder Mountain operators were afraid to take the train out of operation, even after hearing unusual noises, because of an "atmosphere of intimidation" created by Disney management.

          In a statement, Disney said it had "offered a fair and just settlement and it's regrettable that the plaintiffs have resorted to making false charges."

          "The safety of our guests and cast member has always been our top priority, and Big Thunder Mountain was reopened only after it was found by the state to be safe for operation, and after verification that all corrective actions and retraining had been fully completed," the statement said.

          The ride, designed to look like a runaway train, split apart as it entered a tunnel near the end of its track, and the rear cars came crashing down upon the front cars, according to Torres' lawsuit. Ten people were injured in the crash.

          The force of the impact crushed Torres, pinned his body to the seat and bent the safety railing of the car behind him, the lawsuit said.

          His best friend, Vicente Gutierrez, was beside him in the front car and suffered serious injuries, including broken ribs, facial injuries and lost teeth.

          Gutierrez, 22, has filed a separate personal injury suit against the Magic Kingdom, said his attorney, Wiley Aitken.

          The third lawsuit was filed by a family who sat in the car behind Torres and Gutierrez and who suffered minor injuries and emotional trauma, Aitken said.

          "This train came apart because the maintenance department put it back in operations with one key bolt not tightened and the safety wire ... not placed on the bolt," Aitken said. "Incredibly poor maintenance caused his death."

          Big Thunder Mountain, which began operating in 1979, has been shut down two more times since the Sept. 5, 2003, death due to accidents.

          In April, two trains without passengers slammed into each other, an accident blamed on operator error.

          In July, three passengers were injured and sent to the hospital after two trains collided in the loading area. It reopened at the end of August.



          Spring-Summer 2005 ready-to-wear fashion collection
          New World of Disney store opens
          Beckham at launch of "Really bend it like Beckham"
            Today's Top News     Top Life News
           

          BASE jumping takes flight in Shanghai

           

             
           

          Fireworks plant blast kills 27 in Guangxi

           

             
           

          Iran says its missiles can reach 1,250 miles

           

             
           

          Country makes strides in space technology

           

             
           

          White House on defensive after Bremer talk

           

             
           

          Nation's media urged to promote safe sex

           

             
            Going to the movies remains top pastime
             
            Wedding unites 52 couples
             
            China develops "color nanometre ink"
             
            Shanghai Concert Hall relocates and reopens
             
            Elton John takes blasts Madonna for lip-synching
             
            Beijing girl to dance with Andy Lau
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Feature  
            Face to face with Chinese director Wang Xiaoshuai  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩国产成人精品视频| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 久久人妻无码一区二区三区av | 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添无码| 亚洲精品拍拍央视网出文| 久热久热中文字幕综合激情| 亚洲av日韩av中文高清性色| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 二区三区国产在线观看| 撕开奶罩疯狂揉吮奶头| 成人福利国产午夜AV免费不卡在线| 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| 好紧好滑好湿好爽免费视频| 日韩欧美亚洲一区二区综合| 一区二区三区四区五区色| 国产精品亚洲综合色区丝瓜| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 国产麻豆精品av在线观看 | 在线看无码的免费网站| 亚洲毛片αv无线播放一区| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 国产在线精品一区二区中文| 国产精品日韩深夜福利久久| 亚洲AV无码不卡在线播放| 国产色视频一区二区三区| 国产综合精品日本亚洲777| 亚洲国产精品无码一区二区三区 | 国产精品一区二区三区黄 | 成年视频人免费网站动漫在线| 啊别插了视频高清在线观看| 国产一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 成人国产精品一区二区免费麻豆| 韩国免费a级毛片久久| 四虎成人精品无码永久在线| 人妻系列无码专区69影院| 国产成人精品日本亚洲第一区| 在线视频一区二区三区色| 欧美XXXX黑人又粗又长精品| 亚洲国产片一区二区三区| 少妇又紧又色又爽又刺激视频| 亚洲精品国产字幕久久麻豆|