<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          44 killed in US air strikes near Fallujah
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-18 00:41

          At least 44 people were killed as US forces continued their relentless strikes against targets allegedly connected to Al-Qaeda-linked extremist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi near Fallujah, with medical sources saying that many of the victims were women and children.

          Several air raids were carried out after midnight (2000 GMT Thursday), hitting the village of Zoba, some 16 miles (10 miles) south of the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah, and demolishing 13 houses, the sources said Friday.


          A badly wounded Iraqi girl receives medical treatment at a hospital in Fallujah. At least 44 people were killed as US forces continued their relentless strikes against targets allegedly connected to Al-Qaeda-linked extremist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi near Fallujah. [AFP]

          The final death toll was 44 dead and 27 injured, the Iraqi health ministry told AFP.

          Fallujah doctor Ahmed Halhlil told AFP 30 bodies were brought from Zoba to Fallujah general hospital as well as 40 wounded. He said many of the victims were women and children.

          The doctor also said two women were killed and eight people wounded in another raid on Fallujah's Shuhada neighbourhood, which has been repeatedly targeted by the US-led coalition.

          Witnesses said several people were still trapped in the ruins of the destroyed houses in Zoba.

          "With the authorization of Prime Minister (Iyad) Allawi, Multi-National Forces-Iraq conducted a precision strike and destroyed a terrorist compound known to be used by the Abu Musab Al Zarqawi terrorists for the planning of activity subversive to the Iraqi government and its people," a US military statement said.

          "The terrorists targeted in this strike were believed to be associated with recent bombing attacks and other terrorist activities throughout Iraq that have resulted in the deaths of numerous Iraqi citizens," it said.

          The military later said it killed 60 foreign fighters in what it described as a strike that levelled a three-building compound on the outskirts of Fallujah.

          The military claimed up to 90 foreign fighters had gathered inside the compound to plot attacks against US and Iraqi forces when the coalition forces attacked.

          The claim could not be verified and it was not clear whether the death toll reported by the Fallujah hospital included any of the foreign fighters.

          Three US marines died Thursday in Al-Anbar province, which includes Fallujah and Ramadi, but the location was not specified. The killings were not linked to the late night strikes.

          Fallujah general hospital, which has been flooded with casualties because of the repeated strikes in recent days, was filled with chaotic scenes early Friday as civilians brought their own wounded in and ambulances arrived.

          On Monday, US strikes in the area killed 15 people and wounded scores.

          When killed in combat, foreign fighters are not always brought to government hospitals and morgues and often remain unaccounted for.

          The US military said the strikes were conducted at 9:45 pm (1745 GMT), adding that the foreign fighters were pushed towards a village, forcing the army to "discontinue the engagement of those terrorists in order to protect the civilian populace."

          It did not say exactly where the raid was carried out and there were no immediate reports from the ground.

          The US military also said earlier that marines and soldiers were sweeping the city of Ramadi for weapon caches and militants belonging to a network linked to Zarqawi, the most wanted man in Iraq.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          'Garden of gardens' to undergo revamping

           

             
           

          English web platform launched

           

             
           

          Most US companies making profits in China

           

             
           

          Hurricane Ivan slams Gulf coast; 20 dead

           

             
           

          Fixed investment rises 30.3%

           

             
           

          China rejects US religion report

           

             
            US attacks kill many in Iraq
             
            Hurricane Ivan slams Gulf coast; 20 dead
             
            US weapons inspector: Iraq had no WMD
             
            Russian Duma to launch new school massacre probe
             
            Putin rules out Chechen talks
             
            Bush, Kerry deadlocked in new poll
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人动漫综合网| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频 | 白嫩人妻精品一二三四区| 欧美白人最猛性xxxxx| 视频二区中文字幕在线| 亚洲熟妇熟女久久精品一区| 国产欧美VA天堂在线观看视频| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频不卡| 国内精品大秀视频日韩精品| 亚洲最大成人在线播放| 国内极度色诱视频网站| 国产69精品久久久久99尤物| 国产小受被做到哭咬床单GV| 中文字幕日韩精品亚洲一区| 国产精品亚洲精品国自产 | 国内少妇偷人精品免费| 国产精品中出一区二区三区| 图片区 小说区 区 亚洲五月| 99久久久国产精品消防器材| 亚洲色大成网站www在线观看| 国产三级精品三级在线区| 樱桃视频影院在线播放| 国产精品天堂蜜av在线播放| 亚洲日本精品一区二区| 国产香蕉在线视频| 国内不卡不区二区三区| 男女肉粗暴进入120秒视频| 你拍自拍亚洲一区二区三区| 久热这里只有精品视频3| 精品一区二区三区蜜桃久| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 欧美精品在线观看视频| 国产亚洲精品VA片在线播放| 人人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区| 国内自拍偷拍福利视频看看| 国产成人免费一区二区三区| 97国产成人无码精品久久久| 在线亚洲午夜理论av大片| 就去色最新网址| 少妇高清一区二区免费看 | 国产精品中文一区二区|