<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Israeli forces thrust into northern Gaza
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-09 10:24

          Israeli forces thrust into the outskirts of the Jabalya refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip on Thursday in what the military said was an effort to stop Palestinians firing rockets into Israel.


          An Israeli tank moves into the Gaza Strip September 8, 2004. Heavy fighting erupted in the northern Gaza on Thursday as a column of Israeli tanks entered the outskirts of the Jabalya refugee camp during a sweep for militants launching rockets into Israel. [Reuters]

          Scores of Palestinian gunmen in the militant stronghold fought the column of tanks and armored vehicles as it took positions on the outskirts of the teeming camp under cover of darkness, residents and witnesses said.

          Helicopter gunships hovering overhead fired two missiles at gunmen during fierce fighting. Five gunmen were wounded, one critically.

          It was the second day in a row that Israeli forces had gone into the northern Gaza Strip to try to stop rockets being fired by militants toward the southern Israeli town of Sderot.

          The operation followed the army's killing of 14 Hamas fighters on Tuesday in the deadliest single strike ever against the militant Islamic group, which is sworn to Israel's destruction.

          Militants from Hamas, responsible for a double suicide bombing that killed 16 Israelis in the southern city of Beersheba last week, and other Palestinian groups vowed revenge for the Israeli attacks.

          The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, a militant group linked to Palestinian President Yasser Arafat's Fatah faction, tried to send a car bomb into Israel from the West Bank, but it blew up near the boundary, killing only the driver.

          The latest spiral of violence could further complicate Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's plan to withdraw troops and settlers from the occupied Gaza Strip by the end of 2005.

          Palestinian militants are determined to claim any Israeli pullout as a victory, but Israel has vowed to smash them first.

          Palestinians condemn Israeli operations

          Condemning the raid, Palestinian Negotiations Minister Saeb Erekat said: "While Israel speaks about disengagement, its army occupies large parts of the Gaza Strip... turning it into a big prison."

          Israeli forces on Wednesday surrounded Beit Hanoun and Beit Lahiya -- towns that have been frequently raided -- and bulldozers tore up stretches of road to block off the area.

          The army said militants fired five Qassam rockets that landed near a collective farm in Israel's western Negev desert. There were no reports of casualties.

          Egypt warned Israel it would not be able to assist the Palestinian Authority in filling the power vacuum likely to be left by next year's planned Gaza withdrawal if the army kept up its attacks against militants operating in the coastal strip.

          "Egypt also cannot intervene in the Palestinian issue with the required weight and depth in the shadow of continuing Israeli attacks on the Palestinians," said Egyptian presidential spokesman Maged Abdel Fattah in Cairo.

          On Tuesday, Israeli warplanes, tanks and helicopters pounded a Hamas training camp on the outskirts of Gaza City, killing 14 militants. Israel said the Hamas men had been learning to plant explosives, launch rockets and kidnap soldiers and civilians.

          Israeli soldiers killed a fugitive militant during an arrest operation in the usually sleepy West Bank town of Jericho, residents said. The army said the troops exchanged fire with three militants, killing one and wounding two.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Wu Yi: China to go further than WTO promises

           

             
           

          SW China floods have killed at least 172

           

             
           

          Elders' problems centrestage at forum

           

             
           

          Further opening in banking sector pledged

           

             
           

          Russia vows to attack 'terror' worldwide

           

             
           

          Presidents promote growth with Gabon

           

             
            Russia vows to attack 'terror' worldwide
             
            World wants Bush out of the White House: Poll
             
            AP: Thousands of Iraqis estimated killed
             
            Russia offers $10m to hunt down rebels
             
            Barnes upset about helping Bush avoid war
             
            NASA space capsule crashes into desert
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品小粉嫩在线观看| 中国女人内谢69xxxx| 中文字幕国产精品二区| 国产AV天堂亚洲国产AV天堂| 国产不卡一区二区三区视频| 亚洲成年av天堂动漫网站| 亚洲暴爽av天天爽日日碰| 亚洲永久视频| 亚洲国产欧美日韩另类| 男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频APP| 亚洲美腿丝袜福利一区| 国产一区在线观看不卡| 国产成a人亚洲精v品无码| 日韩精品一区二区三区人| 无码中文字幕av免费放| 久久热这里只有精品最新| 久久亚洲av成人无码软件| 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美老妇| 九色精品国产亚洲av麻豆一 | 成人精品老熟妇一区二区| 欧美成人www免费全部网站| 日本不卡码一区二区三区| 免费A级毛片无码A∨蜜芽试看 | 99久久婷婷国产综合精品| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 欧美日韩午夜| 老少配老妇老熟女中文普通话| 国产微拍精品一区二区| 成人亚洲av免费在线| 嫩草成人AV影院在线观看| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 破了亲妺妺的处免费视频国产 | 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑| 无码丰满人妻熟妇区| 久久精品国产亚洲av热一区 | 91老熟女老人国产老太| 丝袜a∨在线一区二区三区不卡| 国产91丝袜在线播放动漫| 99久久国产综合精品成人影院| 久久香蕉国产线看观看猫咪av | 免费a级毛片无码av|