<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          China calls for calm to continue six-party talks
          By Hu Xiao (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-08-19 00:45

          China is calling for all six parties in the Korean Peninsular nuclear stand-off to stay calm, flexible and continue talks despite inevitable difficulties.

          "We believe the parties have the willingness to continue to promote the procedure of peaceful talks," Foreign Ministry spokesman Kong Quan said.

          Kong said it is unavoidable and also normal for differences to emerge in the course of talks.

          He spoke amid flurries of diplomatic activity aiming to set up a working-level meeting before the fourth round -- its main session -- on the nuclear issue.

          The six countries agreed at the end of third round six-party talks, held in Beijing in June, to have a fourth round before the end of September. They also agreed to hold a couple of working-level talks to lay the groundwork for the main session.

          On Monday, the DPRK said it cannot attend the working-level talks under the current circumstances, and accused the US of continuing to pursue a "hostile" policy towards it.

          "A nuclear freeze is possible and it can only lead to the nuclear programme being dismantled if the US starts dropping hostile acts against the DPRK," the Korean Central News Agency quoted the spokesman.

          Later the same day, the US side dismissed the statement.

          "We haven't heard anything from the North Koreans at this point that would change our assumption about holding those talks," State Department Press Relations Director Tom Casey said.

          Fan Jishe, a senior researcher with Chinese Government think-tank the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences said there is no need to be over concerned because the DPRK statement does not mean a change had been made to its basic stance -- that it would agree to a non-nuclear peninsula with a US security guarantee.

          Fan said the nuclear standoff has a complicated historic background and troubles were likely to emerge because of a long-time lack of mutual trust between the DPRK and the United States. He said the root of the nuclear issue came from under the shadow of the Cold War in the Korean Peninsula.

          The United States and DPRK have put forth specific plans to solve the issue and both clearly expressed their willingness to look at each proposal made at the third round of talks in June.

          "It will be harder to solve if they (Washington and Pyongyang) do not take further steps," Fan said.

          China, the mediator and host of the three rounds of talks so far, has set out the general goals, direction and method to peacefully solve the issue.

          On Monday, Chinese vice foreign minister Shen Guofang met Li Gun, the DPRK's chief delegate to the working-level talks. Li also met Ning Fukui, Chinese ambassador in charge of the nuclear issue in the Korean Peninsula.

          The standoff erupted in October 2002 when US officials said Pyongyang had admitted to pursuing a nuclear weapons programme, while Pyongyang accused Washington of labelling it as part of an "axis of evil" and listing DPRK as a target of the US' pre-emptive nuclear attacks.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          4,000 corrupt officials fled with US$50 billion

           

             
           

          Government to raise taxable personal income

           

             
           

          Natural disaster affects almost 13 million

           

             
           

          Official gets death for stealing relics

           

             
           

          China: US sending "wrong signal" to terrorists

           

             
           

          China cracks down on "phone sex" services

           

             
            Government to raise taxable personal income
             
            4,000 corrupt officials fled with US$50 billion
             
            HK LegCo candidate arrested for taking prostitutes
             
            China to open wholesale market of publications
             
            Japanese snakehead deported from China
             
            Beijing highway boss to be arrested for bribe
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲天堂另类综合| 国产在线码观看超清无码视频| 国内极度色诱视频网站| 四虎网址| 中文字幕乱码中文乱码毛片 | 911国产自产精选| 亚洲精品国产中文字幕| 亚洲中文av一区二区三区| 国产欧洲欧洲久美女久久| 一级毛片网| 激情综合网五月婷婷| 尤物视频色版在线观看| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线不卡| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站 | 翘臀少妇被扒开屁股日出水爆乳| 99re6在线视频精品免费下载| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清人| 欧美日韩免费专区在线观看| 亚洲aⅴ男人的天堂在线观看| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇视频| 亚洲av无码一区东京热| 偷窥国产亚洲免费视频| 成年片免费观看网站| 日本精品一区二区不卡| 欧美FREESEX黑人又粗又大| 亚洲国产中文字幕精品| 久久大香萑太香蕉av| 亚洲十八禁一区二区三区| 亚洲最大国产精品黄色| 成人久久精品国产亚洲av| 99久久国产精品无码| 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 吉川爱美一区二区三区视频| 久久人人爽爽人人爽人人片av| 国产精品自在拍首页视频8| 国产午夜精品美女裸身视频69| 少妇上班人妻精品偷人| 人人妻人人做人人爽| 影音先锋啪啪av资源网站| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口 | 亚洲av午夜成人片|