<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Sites off heritage 'endangered' list
          By Xin Dingding (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-07-05 09:33

          SUZHOU: Two sites were removed from the Endangered World Heritage List Sunday, insiders said.

          The 28th Session of the World Heritage Committee evaluated the status of 35 endangered sites, deciding to remove Angkor of Cambodia and Barla Fort of Oman from the "in danger" list after more than a decade of renovation efforts.

          China assisted in the protection of Angkor by taking on the renovation work project of Chao Say Thevoda of Angkor Wat, that was initiated by UNESCO at the invitation of the Cambodian Government.

          The evaluation on 121 heritage sites started Sunday evening, officials said.

          The status of five sites in China will be discussed on Monday.

          They included the Imperial Palace of the Ming and Qing dynasties in Beijing, the Classical Gardens of Suzhou in East China's Jiangsu Province, the Potala Palace in Lhasa of the Tibet Autonomous Region, the ancient building complex in the Wudang Mountains in Hubei Province, and the Three Parallel Rivers of Yunnan Protected Areas in Yunnan Province, according to a report in the Shanghai-based Jiefang Daily.

          Jiang Renjie, the vice-mayor of Suzhou, told China Daily the World Heritage Committee is concerned about the heritage in Suzhou because of the new Suzhou Museum's location.

          The city has planned to build a new museum near Zhuozheng Garden, one of the finest classical gardens of the city. But experts worry that the construction project is too close to the garden and might influence the site's protection.

          "The World Heritage Committee sent an expert to examine the location in May and June, who believed it will be no problem for site's protection, and that Ieoh Ming Pei is a good choice for the designer,"Jiang said.

          Three Parallel Rivers of Yunnan Protected Areas, a site in Southeast China inscribed just last year, is a concern for the committee because of plans to build 13 hydro-power stations.

          One of the stations is said to be destined for a protected area, while the rest are not far from the site.

          Ma Suhong, a senior official with Yunnan Provincial World Heritage Management Commission, told China Daily the plan has not been approved by the State Council yet, so the stations may not be built.

          "But the government promises to be prudent when making decisions on the matter," Ma said.

          "And we will first listen to opinions of the World Heritage Committee before making any moves on the plan," he said.

          In another development, the World Heritage Committee is processing the applications of five Chinese cultural heritage sites to be inscribed on the World Heritage List, a senior Chinese cultural heritage official told Xinhua News Agency.

          They were likely to enter the list in several years, said Shan Jixiang, director of China's State Administration of Cultural Heritage.

          The five sites are the historical monuments of Macao, the Diaolou buildings in Kaiping of South China's Guangdong Province, the Yin Ruins in Central China's Henan Province, the Tulou buildings in East China's Fujian Province and the terraced fields of the Hani ethnic group in Southwest China's Yunnan Province. Both the Diaolou and the Tulou are unusual residential buildings in South China.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Experts: Interest rate rise not likely in short term

           

             
           

          Farmers' income to jump 5% this year

           

             
           

          Legal 'savior' fighting for his fees

           

             
           

          Fire destroys Mao's former Wuhan residence

           

             
           

          Schools: Aid students seeking jobs

           

             
           

          Kim Jong-il wishes to visit Seoul -- report

           

             
            Schools: Aid students seeking jobs
             
            Heatwaves kill 39 in south China
             
            Legal 'savior' fighting for his fees
             
            Farmers' income to jump 5% this year
             
            Fire destroys Mao's former Wuhan residence
             
            Experts: Interest rate rise not likely in short term
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          WHC processing applications of cultural sites
             
          Nation hurries to salvage undersea cultural relics
             
          UNESCO lists three more world heritages from China
             
          8 new sites added to World Heritage List
             
          Beijing's heritage status to be questioned
             
          Priority given to heritage protection
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 成人片在线看无码不卡| 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区| 免费无码肉片在线观看| 日韩av在线一卡二卡三卡| 亚洲一区二区av高清| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| 亚洲最大成人av在线天堂网| 久操线在视频在线观看| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线不卡 | 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频| 亚洲精品国产精品国在线| 欧美另类视频一区二区三区| 亚洲国产福利成人一区二区| 国产亚洲美女精品久久久| 国产精品中文字幕自拍| 亚洲国产精品久久久久久无码| 亚洲第一香蕉视频啪啪爽| 少妇潮喷无码白浆水视频| 免费看的一级黄色片永久| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 亚洲欧洲日产国产av无码| 亚欧乱色国产精品免费九库| 国产95在线 | 欧美| 尤物视频色版在线观看| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠视频| 三年高清在线观看全集下载| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 七妺福利精品导航大全| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 国产乱子精品一区二区在线观看| 日本高清中文字幕免费一区二区| 国产精品自线在线播放| 国产激情av一区二区三区| 日日躁狠狠躁狠狠爱| 国产精品一区二区三区性色| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频| 亚洲av天堂天天天堂色| 久久久久国产精品人妻|