<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          S. Korea probe into Iraq hostage death
          (Aegncies)
          Updated: 2004-06-26 14:23

          South Korea's parliament is to open a formal investigation into Seoul's failed attempts to rescue a Korean hostage beheaded in Iraq by an armed Islamic group.


          The parents of Kim Sun-il react after hearing of their son's death. [AP]
          The decision came hours before the body of Kim Sun-Il, 33, was set to arrive here, with public anger over the killing and the government's alleged mishandling of the case reaching boiling point.

          Two rival political parties, the ruling Uri Party and the opposition Grand National Party, agreed to open the inquiry to "get to the bottom of the case," said Lee Jong-Kul, deputy parliamentary leader of the Uri Party.

          "There will be no sanctuary in this probe. We will look into all government agencies concerned," Lee said.

          The probe will begin in earnest around July 10 after summonses being sent to witnesses, he said.


          A video image released June 22, 2004 by Al Jazeera and S. Korean TV shows one of the kidnappers read a statement addressed to the Korean people, blaming the tragedy for the South Korean government's fault in sending army to Iraq.
          Kim's body was found dumped on a road west of Baghdad on Tuesday after he was killed by militants belonging to the Tawhid wa al-Jihad (Unification and Holy War) group led by Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi and blamed by Washington for numerous attacks in Iraq since the fall of Saddam Hussein.

          Media reports said Kim was abducted on May 31, nearly three weeks earlier than previously reported, and that diplomats may have been informed before militants issued their demands through Al-Jazeera, the Qatar-based satellite news channel, on Sunday.

          The foreign ministry said it knew nothing of the kidnapping until it saw the Al-Jazeera broadcast.

          However, controversy is swirling around reports that Kim's employer in Iraq, another Korean Kim Chun-Ho, visited the embassy in Baghdad four times between his disappearance and the date of the broadcast.


          This undated handout picture shows South Korean Kim Sun-il who was kidnapped by Iraqi militants in Falluja, in Iraq on June 17. [Family Photo/Handout]
          Questions are also being raised about a new video tape of Kim that was sent to a western news agency in Baghdad before Kim's abduction was made public.

          The Associated Press said it telephoned the foreign ministry here on June 3 to check whether a South Korean had been kidnapped or reported missing in Iraq and was told that Seoul was "not aware" of any such case.

          The foreign ministry on Friday confirmed the call was made but not reported to higher authorities. The confirmation further fueled public outrage, according to local media.

          The killing has further polarized the country between anti-US and opponents of the war on one side and US supporters on the other.

          Pro- and anti-war demonstrators took to the streets on Saturday in cities across the country.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Fire caused by lightning rages in northern forests

           

             
           

          S. Korea probe into Iraq hostage death

           

             
           

          Dozens of drug dealers executed in China

           

             
           

          US arms sales to Taiwan sparks tension

           

             
           

          Israel deputy PM visits grandpa's Harbin grave

           

             
           

          China has a surplus of poor-quality MBA

           

             
            S. Korea probe into Iraq hostage death
             
            Three Afghan poll workers killed, 17 hurt in blast
             
            Bush seeks to heal Iraq rift at EU-US summit
             
            US airstrike kills up to 25 in Fallujah
             
            Cannabis is attracting more users--UN report
             
            Ninety die in fuel tanker crash in Iran
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          S. Korea bans beheading footage on Internet
             
          Family of Korean beheaded in Iraq
             
          Slain Korean not the last
             
          Iraq militants behead S. Korean hostage
             
          S.Korea says no news on fate of Iraq hostage
             
          S.Korea vows to send Iraq troops despite kidnapping
             
          Iraqi militants threaten to behead south Korean
            News Talk  
            Does the approval of UN resolution on Iraq end daily bloodshed there?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本一区二区久久人妻高清| 亚洲禁精品一区二区三区| 性人久久久久| 国产精品一区二区国产主播| 性饥渴少妇av无码毛片| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频 | 国产精品熟妇视频国产偷人| 在线观看成人年视频免费| 亚洲AV无码专区色爱天堂老鸭窝| 无码人妻一区二区三区线| CAOPORN免费视频国产| 无码人妻专区免费视频| 亚洲AVAV天堂AV在线网阿V| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃 | 国产一区二区三区亚洲精品 | 久久人妻少妇偷人精品综合桃色| 免费AV片在线观看网址| 久久精品中文字幕极品| 国产精品无遮挡一区二区| 天天干天天色综合网| 国产伦久视频免费观看视频| 国产一区在线播放av| 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩精品| 激情亚洲专区一区二区三区| 光棍天堂在线手机播放免费| 亚洲日本中文字幕天天更新| 久久久这里只有精品10| 妲己丰满人熟妇大尺度人体艺| 久久国产成人av蜜臀| 国精产品999国精产品视频| 亚洲av成人网人人蜜臀| 久久碰国产一区二区三区| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 99久久99久久精品国产片| 国产精品自拍三级在线观看| 国产无遮挡猛进猛出免费软件| 国产超碰人人做人人爰| 亚洲精品成人A在线观看| 不卡国产一区二区三区| 久久久成人毛片无码|