<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>index
                 
           

          DPRK, ROK halt hostile propaganda
          (Xinhua & Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-06-15 23:48


          A North Korean woman hugs a South Korean man as they carry soccer balls during recreation time at an event marking the fourth anniversary of the summit between the two Koreas in Inchon, west of Seoul Tuesday. About 100 North Koreans attended the inter-Korean rally Tuesday to mark the anniversary of the June 15 Joint Declaration made by former South Korean President Kim Dae-jung and North Korean leader Kim Jong-il in Pyongyang four years ago. [Reuters]

          The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and the Republic of Korea (ROK) marked the fourth anniversary of an inter-Korean summit on Monday by halting propaganda broadcasts over loudspeakers along their border, a practice begun decades ago.

          Military generals on both sides agreed on the halt during talks earlier this month. They also said they would dismantle large propaganda billboards by mid-August.

          "Inter-Korean co-operation will be accelerated if the DPRK's nuclear issue is resolved, and we are preparing comprehensive and concrete plans for that, ROK President Roh Moo-hyun said in a speech marking the anniversary.

          ROK's national Yonhap news agency quoted Roh as saying the ROK would cooperate closely with the DPRK to help it "build infrastructure and enhance industrial production capacity, which will develop the DPRK's economy in an epochal manner."

          "We will also co-operate with neighboring countries to help the international community enhance economic co-operation with the DPRK," he said.

          However, the reconciliation process remains vulnerable to tension over the nuclear standoff.

          Washington demands a "complete, verifiable and irreversible dismantling" of the DPRK's nuclear weapons facilities. The DPRK says it's willing to make concessions on the nuclear issue in return for economic aid and security guarantees.

          Another development on the fourth anniversary is that people from the ROK made their first day-trip to the DPRK yesterday, using private cars for an unprecedented drive through the fortified Demilitarised Zone to reach this scenic mountain resort.

          ROK's Hyundai Asan company began cruises to Mount Kumgang on the peninsula's east coast in 1998 and followed that up with three-day land tours when a road opened last year.

          The trip yesterday was different because visitors used private cars and returned the same day.

          "As we begin the day tour to Mount Kumgang, we are again entering a new phase," Hyundai Asan president Kim Yoon-kyu said. "I wept when the cruise tour started. Just like that day and the day when the land tour started, I am overwhelmed by what this means."

          He said the tours had helped improve ties between the two countries, although they have not made money. The day tours will aim to offer a choice to tourists and capture a market among visitors to the ROK's popular northeast coast region.

          Talks set on June 23

          The third round of six-party talks on the nuclear issue on the Korean Peninsula will take place in Beijing on June 23-26, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Zhang Qiyue said Tuesday.

          The second meeting of the Working Group for the six-party talks is scheduled on June 21-22, Zhang said at a regular press briefing.

          "China hopes that the parties concerned will show their utmost sincerity and flexibility for co-operation in the spirit of mutual respect and equal consultation so as to make headway in the third round of the six-party talks," Zhang said.

          Next week's meeting will be held between the six countries: DPRK, ROK, China, the United States, Japan and Russia.

          The US attitude toward the "reward for freeze" proposal, raised by the DPRK, would decide the outcome of next week's six-party talks on the DPRK's nuclear issue, a spokesman for the DPRK foreign ministry said yesterday.

          The US attitude toward the "reward for freeze" -- meaning compensation in return for freezing its nuclear weapons development -- "would become a touchstone discerning the US real intention for the settlement of the nuclear issue," said the spokesman.

          "The prospect of the settlement of the issue entirely depends on the Unite States," said the spokesman, adding that "nothing will be expected from the coming talks if the United States persistently insists that the DPRK should accept complete, verifiable and irreversible dismantlement."

          "As working-level officials, we are neither pessimistic nor optimistic about the talks' prospects. We will just work hard in the negotiations to help the talks make progress," said Yoo Eyu-sang, deputy director-general of the ROK Foreign Ministry's task force on the nuclear issue.

          He said the working-group discussions will set the topics for the main talks.

          Zhang confirmed the Chinese delegation will not change.

          Vice-Foreign Minister Wang Yi headed the Chinese delegation in previous two rounds of talks.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          FDI reaches US$25.91b in 1st 5 months

           

             
           

          China to host 6-nation talks June 23-26

           

             
           

          Two corrupt media pros punished

           

             
           

          Graduates' hopes dampened by salary fall

           

             
           

          Compensate passengers for delayed flights

           

             
           

          China, Uzbekistan to cement cooperation

           

             
            Education on AIDS to be compulsory
             
            Two corrupt media pros punished
             
            Compensate passengers for delayed flights
             
            Cities better planned, ecologically sound
             
            Bohai Sea hit by two colossal red tides
             
            Country may become ag-biotech star
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          China to host 6-nation talks June 23-26
             
          US plan to cut troops in S.Korea not final-Seoul
             
          DPRK to increase nuke deterrent
             
          US to cut one-third troops in S. Korea
            News Talk  
            When will china have direct elections?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久成人综合亚洲精品欧美| 国产日韩精品一区二区在线观看播放| 中文字幕66页| 九九热在线视频只有精品| 日韩精品一区二区蜜臀av| 久久青草国产精品一区| 女人喷液抽搐高潮视频| 国产精品偷窥熟女精品视频| 日韩中文字幕人妻一区| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 蜜臀av一区二区三区在线| 国产精品久久香蕉免费播放| 1024你懂的国产精品| 99久9在线视频 | 传媒| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 伊人久久大香线蕉aⅴ色| 久久亚洲国产精品一区二区| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽| 亚洲国产欧美在线观看片| 99精品国产综合久久久久五月天| 亚洲成av人片在线观看www| 国产欧美精品一区二区色综合| 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠喷水| 免费观看欧美猛交视频黑人| 亚洲人妻精品中文字幕| 久久亚洲精品无码播放| 国产三级精品在线免费| 中文字幕国产精品一二区| 91久久国产热精品免费| 久热这里只有精品在线观看 | 国产精品色哟哟在线观看| 人妻精品丝袜一区二区无码AV| 女同精品女同系列在线观看| 巨熟乳波霸若妻在线播放| 亚洲精品国产综合麻豆久久99| 91青青草视频在线观看的| 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 亚洲国产成人av国产自| 91人妻无码成人精品一区91| 久久精品人人槡人妻人人玩AV|