<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          HK ready to handle Golden Week
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-04-30 22:40

          Hong Kong Secretary for Health,Welfare and Food Yeoh Eng-kiong and Secretary for Security Ambrose SK Lee Friday inspected the Lo Wu and Lok Ma Chau control points, one day before the Labor Day "Golden Week".

          The inspection was aimed at checking the health and immigration measures for welcoming the surge of Chinese mainland visitors during the Golden Week beginning on May 1.

          About 239,000 Mainland visitors are expected to enter Hong Kongvia Lo Wu control point during the holiday, up 292 percent over last year's 61,000, according to the Immigration Department.

          The two officials were briefed on the operation of the Joint Command Center (JCC) at Lo Wu which was jointly manned by the Immigration Department, the Police, Customs and Excise Department,Transport Department, Kowloon and Canton Railway Corporation and the Shenzhen authorities. The JCC will monitor the traffic flow across the boundary and ensure prompt responses to incidents.

          They then proceeded to the Visitor Clearance Hall to meet with port health and immigration staff working together to guard the first line of defense against a possible introduction of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) into Hong Kong while providing efficient immigration services.

          Since the recent notification of SARS cases in Beijing and Anhui province, the Department of Health has stepped up port health measures by deploying extra port health staff to distribute alert cards to passengers arriving from Beijing and Anhui by air or rail and to check for passengers displaying SARS symptoms.

          Mandatory health declarations and stringent temperature screening checks for all passengers are still in place.

          To step up health surveillance on the anticipated rise in passengers during the Labor Day holidays, the DH has deployed 26 additional health surveillance assistants to reinforce front-line health checks at various control points.

          "In view of the high volume of visitors, it is important that the health sector heightens the alertness and preparedness to tackle any situation that may arise.

          "We are acting prudently by asking our port health staff to keep watching out for visitors who show SARS symptoms," Yeoh said.

          The DH had already worked out arrangements with the Hospital Authority regarding the handling of visitors detected with high fever and other symptoms related to SARS at the boundary control points, he added.

          Yeoh noted that the Tourism Commission and the Travel Industry Council had also reminded the travel trade to comply with the SARS guidelines issued by the DH.

          He said: "I am sure that with the experience that we have gained from the previous Golden Week holidays, the departments concerned are getting well prepared to receive and cope with the large volume of passengers".

          To cope with the extra demand, the Immigration Department has dispatched another 320 officers to reinforce the boundary control points through internal deployment.

          The Immigration Department and the Shenzhen authorities will also strengthen their cooperation and liaison to ensure smooth and orderly movement across the boundary.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Banks urged to rein in loans for overheated sectors

           

             
           

          Economy to grow 9% in first half year

           

             
           

          Official given jail term for taking bribe

           

             
           

          Coal mine explosion kills 34 in Shanxi

           

             
           

          Deal may be set to end Fallujah siege

           

             
           

          SARS patients in Beijing, Anhui are recovering

           

             
            PLA Navy task group visits in Hong Kong
             
            SARS patients in Beijing, Anhui are recovering
             
            59 Chinese died of food poisoning in first quarter
             
            Coal mine accident trapping 14 in Shanxi
             
            National theatre sparks dramatic debate
             
            Consumers angry over bank card tricks
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Specious argument Taiwan is not a part of China  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色伦专区97中文字幕| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 国产成人无码a区在线观看导航| 久久天堂无码av网站| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 亚洲七七久久桃花影院| 欧美激情一区二区三区成人| 精产国品一二三区别9999| 国产精品国产高清国产一区| 国产成人精品无人区一区| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品| 精品久久久久久无码中文字幕| 国产成人av在线影院无毒| 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 国产三级自拍视频在线| 亚洲欧美人成网站在线观看看| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av| 亚洲性图日本一区二区三区| 亚洲精品久久一区二区三区四区| 亚洲欧美日本久久网站| 欧美午夜理伦三级在线观看| 亚洲一区二区在线无码| 国产成人8X人网站视频| 老熟妇仑乱视频一区二区| 中文国产不卡一区二区| 欧美性色黄大片www喷水| 亚洲中文字幕精品第一页| 久久精品国产只有精品66| 久久精品亚洲国产综合色| 国产在线中文字幕精品| 久久这里都是精品二| 高潮毛片无遮挡高清视频播放| 亚洲成av人片色午夜乱码| 国产做无码视频在线观看| 综合亚洲色图| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添2021| 午夜国产精品视频免费看电影| 免费 黄 色 人成 视频 在 线| 亚洲女同精品一区二区| 2019亚洲午夜无码天堂| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99 |