<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          SARS patients in Beijing, Anhui are recovering
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-04-30 17:11

          There was no new case of SARS in China in the 24 hours from 10:00 April 29 to 10:00 April 30, but a previously reported suspected case was confirmed, the Health Ministry said Friday.

          The newly confirmed severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) patient surnamed Wei in Anhui Province was previously reported as a suspected case. Wei was the mother of the other SARS patient in Anhui, and she died on April 19.

          Wei was posthumously confirmed as having contracted SARS on Thursday afternoon, based on the results of laboratory tests, her clinical symptoms and epidemiological history, the ministry said.

          Wei's daughter, the 26-year-old medical graduate named Song, is recovering and has had normal temperature for seven straight days. Among all the people that had close contact with her, 39 have been removed from medical observation.

          Meanwhile, the ministry said Beijing's first confirmed SARS patient Li is in stable condition and has had normal temperature for 14 consecutive days.

          Teng, Li's mother who was confirmed as SARS patient Thursday, now has normal temperature and is in relatively stable condition.

          But Li's aunt, also confirmed as a SARS case on Thursday, is still in critical condition, the ministry said.

          The other four suspected SARS patients in Beijing are still isolated and receiving medical treatment at Beijing's Ditan Hospital. Among all the people in close contact with the reported cases in Beijing, 43 have been freed from medical observation.

          So far, five SARS cases and four suspected SARS cases have been reported on the Chinese mainland since April 22. Of the five confirmed cases, two were reported in Anhui and three in Beijing. The four suspected cases are now in Beijing.

          WHO experts concludes investigation in Anhui

          The joint expert team of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Chinese Ministry of Public Health wrapped up its two-day survey trip in China's eastern Anhui Province Friday afternoon, where two diagnosed SARS cases were spotted.

          Jeff Gilbert, a prestigious WHO expert on influenza, told Xinhua that the expert team got the impression that the SARS control measures have been put in place timely in Anhui and local health authorities have taken the issue very seriously.

          Currently, the SARS epidemic was under control and it was not likely to have another large SARS outbreak, he said.

          During the team's stay there, the experts visited and had a face-to-face talk with a medical postgraduate surnamed Song, who had been diagnosed as a SARS patient. The team also inspected the laboratories where Song used to work, trying to sort out some clues for her infection.

          Gilbert said the 26-year-old recovering SARS patient was able to answer all the questions they raised.

          With the onset of May Day holiday, millions of Chinese will set off for traveling. Gilbert said the large number of travelers would possibly increase the risks, since SARS has been proved to be effectively transmitted through moving vehicle.

          But, as SARS epidemic has been basically put under control so traveling people can be at ease, he said.

          In addition, Gilbert suggested the Chinese government improving SARS monitoring efforts, especially for medical researchers or health staff working at laboratories.

          On Friday afternoon, the Ministry of Health reported no new SARS infection in China for the past 24 hours, but said a previously reported suspected case in Anhui was confirmed.

          The newly confirmed SARS patient surnamed Wei in Anhui province had been previously reported as a suspected case. Wei was Song's mother, and she died on April 19.

          The ministry said Beijing's first confirmed SARS patient Li is in stable condition with a normal temperature for 14 consecutive days.

          Teng, Li's mother who was confirmed as SARS patient Thursday, now has normal temperature and is in relatively stable condition.

          But Li's aunt, also proven as a SARS case on Thursday, is still in critical condition, the ministry added.

          The other four suspected SARS patients in Beijing are still under isolated medical treatment at the Ditan Hospital. Among all the people in close contact with the reported cases in Beijing, 43 have been freed from medical observation.

          So far, five SARS cases and four suspected SARS cases have been reported on the Chinese mainland since April 22. Of the five confirmed cases, two were reported in Anhui and three in Beijing. The four suspected cases are now in Beijing.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Wen's top challenge is development deckhead

           

             
           

          US troops begin pulling out of Fallujah

           

             
           

          SARS patients in Beijing, Anhui are recovering

           

             
           

          Consumers angry over bank card tricks

           

             
           

          Holiday to see 90m travellers

           

             
           

          Photos show US soldiers tortured Iraqis

           

             
            PLA Navy task group visits in Hong Kong
             
            SARS patients in Beijing, Anhui are recovering
             
            59 Chinese died of food poisoning in first quarter
             
            Coal mine accident trapping 14 in Shanxi
             
            National theatre sparks dramatic debate
             
            Consumers angry over bank card tricks
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Beijing confirms 2 SARS patients
             
          Two SARS cases confirmed, one in critical condition
             
          WHO chief lauds China's SARS control efforts
             
          WHO teams fly in on SARS mission
             
          Institute isolated for suspected lab infection
             
          No new SARS cases reported in past 24 hours
            News Talk  
            Specious argument Taiwan is not a part of China  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99爱视频精品免视看| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 日韩av一区二区三区不卡| 久久精品| 国产美女mm131爽爽爽毛片| 亚洲精品香蕉一区二区| 亚洲禁精品一区二区三区| 亚洲精品揄拍自拍首页一| 韩国亚洲精品a在线无码| 日韩中文字幕综合第二页| 无码av最新无码av专区| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码| 手机看片日本在线观看视频| 男男freegayvideosxxxx| 色五开心五月五月深深爱| 久久超碰极品视觉盛宴| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区| 女人腿张开让男人桶爽| 国产精品人成视频免| 忘记穿内裤被同桌摸到高潮app| 一区二区韩国福利网站| 国产在线一区二区不卡| 精品国产自| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| 亚洲国产一线二线三线| 日韩一区二区三区理伦片| 免费视频欧美无人区码| 国产精品一区二区三区污| 中文熟妇人妻av在线| av天堂午夜精品一区| 国产 另类 在线 欧美日韩 | 50岁人妻丰满熟妇αv无码区| 日韩淫片毛片视频免费看| 无码人妻一区二区三区线| 色老99久久九九爱精品| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情| 水蜜桃视频在线观看免费18| 国产亚洲tv在线观看| 国产精品综合一区二区三区| 国产中文字幕精品在线| 国产成人精品第一区二区|