<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Photographer asks for compensation
          By Li Jing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-04-28 08:03

          A 73-year-old Beijing photographer is suing the publishing arm of the People's Liberation Army over copyright infringement of pictures half a century old.

          Meng Zhaorui took the Publishing House of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) to court over six photos containing images of Mao Zedong and Liu Shaoqi - founders of the People's Republic of China.

          Meng claims that the six pictures, taken in the 1940s and 1950s, were used in six books without his permission, and the defendant neither paid nor credited Meng.

          The case was heard at the No 1 Intermediate People's Court on Monday.

          In court, Meng showed the original film of the photos and asked for compensation of 25,000 yuan (US$3,020).

          The six photos record several historic events such as the Korean War (1950-53) and the founding ceremony of the People's Republic of China on October 1, 1949.

          One of the photos is a group picture of Mao Zedong and Li Zongren, a senior leader of the Kuomintang; another one is of Liu Shaoqi and several PLA generals.

          Meng said the six books were published at different times, the earliest in 1987.

          "It means that the publishing house violated my copyright as early as 17 years ago," Meng told China Daily yesterday.

          The lawyer on behalf of the defendant argued that Meng took these photos when he was an employee of the PLA Pictorial, and the publishing house has the right to use Meng's photos because the publishing house and the magazine all belong to the PLA circle.

          However, Meng said priority of usage does not mean that the defendant can use his photos without informing or paying him.

          The court did not rule on Monday.

          The old photographer told China Daily that he is simultaneously engaged in several other lawsuits on copyright disputes against others.

          He said two of the suits are expected to be heard at the No 2 Intermediate People's Court next month.

          Meng said the violation of the copyright on news photos is very serious, especially on those old pictures.

          "Zhang Jun, who took photos for Lei Feng 40 years before, gained copyright on his old pictures last year and his action, which aroused the public attention on copyright protection, sets a good example for us," said Meng.

          Zhang chronicled the life of his fellow soldier Lei Feng - who embodied various virtues in the 1960s China. His photos were plastered across the country's textbooks and schoolrooms for decades without any payment.

          Zhang was granted copyright on the photos by the provincial government of Northeast China's Liaoning Province in June last year.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          US embassy visa call centre closed for illegal operation

           

             
           

          Disaster monitoring satellites to be launched

           

             
           

          Intervention in HK issues rejected

           

             
           

          Workplace accidents down, but more deaths

           

             
           

          WHO teams fly in on SARS mission

           

             
           

          Photographer asks for compensation

           

             
            HK democracy is a gradual process
             
            Museums open doors to students
             
            Auto firms unfair wordings lambasted
             
            Workplace accidents down, but more deaths
             
            Thesis-writing remains a must for students
             
            Firms learn to better protect themselves
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Website loses case over MP3 downloads
             
          China vows to better protect IPR
             
          Official: China a main victim of CD piracy
             
          Chinese karaoke bars may pay for music
            News Talk  
            Specious argument Taiwan is not a part of China  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 98精品全国免费观看视频| 国产在线视频精品视频| 国产在线精品国偷产拍| 日本一区二区精品色超碰| 精品少妇后入一区二区三区| 日韩一区精品视频一区二区| 亚洲女人αV天堂在线| 制服丝袜亚洲欧美中文字幕| 亚洲最大福利视频网| 日韩av一区二区不卡在线| 一区二区亚洲精品国产精| 国产精品有码在线观看| 日韩精品亚洲 国产| 国产亚洲欧洲三级片A级| 成人免费视频一区二区| 国产剧情麻豆一区二区三区亚洲| 国产一区二区精品久久凹凸| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 嫩草院一区二区乱码| 露脸国产精品自产拍在线观看| 亚洲暴爽av天天爽日日碰| 色欲香天天天综合网站无码| 少妇高潮久久蜜柚av| 亚洲综合国产成人丁香五| 亚洲精品一区二区三区色| 乱码视频午夜在线观看| 永久免费无码国产| 综合自拍亚洲综合图区欧美| 免费无码又爽又刺激网站直播| 九色国产精品一区二区久久| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 日本人成精品视频在线| 五月av综合av国产av| 亚洲精品一品二品av| 高清无码18| 精品一日韩美女性夜视频| 色天天天综合网色天天| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 国产在线观看毛带| 国产AV巨作丝袜秘书|