<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          No new SARS cases reported in past 24 hours
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-04-26 23:40

          China reported no new suspected or diagnosed SARS cases for the 24 hours from 10 am Sunday to 10 am Monday, the Chinese Health Ministry said Monday.

          The ministry said in its daily SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) surveillance report that the diagnosed SARS patient in Beijing, surnamed Li, is in relatively stable condition and has had a normal temperature for 10 straight days.

          The five suspected SARS patients in Beijing are now receiving medical treatment at Beijing Ditan Hospital, the ministry said.


          More than 20 people with close contact with a SARS patient, including five running a high fever, in Hefei, Anhui Province, are transferred to specialized hospitals for further medical observation April 25, 2004. [newsphoto]

          The SARS patient in Anhui Province, surnamed Song, is also in stable condition and none of the people who had close contact with her have shown abnormal symptoms so far.

          In addition, the ministry said that an investigation has been carried out in hospitals at and above the county level on the death and pneumonia cases with no clear causes that have occurred since March 20.

          "So far, no cases were found to be suspicious and related with SARS," ministry officials said.

          Meanwhile, the Chinese Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC), whose Institute of Virology has been sealed and isolated since April 23 due to possible laboratory infection, reported that no staff under quarantine have shown any strange symptoms at this point.

          The Beijing-based CDC said it has listed all the people who had been to the Virology Institute since March 20 and investigations to tracing those people are still being carried out. A senior official with the World Health Organization (WHO) Monday voiced appreciation over China's quick and serious response to deal with the reappearance of SARS cases in Anhui and Beijing since April 22.

          Shigeru Omi, director of the WHO's Western Pacific Regional Office based in Manila

          , told Xinhua in a seminar with foreign press that the organization is satisfied with the Chinese Government's quick response and information sharing with the domestic public and international community in this matter.

          "The Chinese Government has taken serious measures to address (SARS) this time such as identifying passengers who took the same train (with the virus carrier) and share the information with the public and the WHO," Omi said.

          He said that he believes China would overcome the SARS situation as soon as possible, since the linkage among the diagnosed patients and suspects has been traced and the surveillance and prevention system, which the Chinese Government had developed to address SARS crisis last year, have been put in practice.

          Omi noted that there has no need to be panic so far because compared with the crisis last year, "the infectors are still small in amount and will not result in an instant transmission."

          It is the third time that SARS has returned since the big crisis last year. Two lab researchers were separately infected with the virus in Singapore and China's Taiwan in September and December.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          NPC rules out HK general elections in 2007, 2008

           

             
           

          Testimony: Japanese war chemicals did harm

           

             
           

          Zeng: Hegemony never on nation's agenda

           

             
           

          Control needed for radiation sources

           

             
           

          Employment situation called stable

           

             
           

          Sinopec buys more oil from Russia

           

             
            WHO to help China in SARS probe
             
            NPC rules out HK general elections in 2007, 2008
             
            Working age population to hit 940m by 2020
             
            22 detained for fake milk products
             
            Rail blast aid flows into DPRK
             
            Survey: East richer than west
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          SARS surveillance tightened in China
             
          WHO to help China in SARS probe
             
          WHO appreciates China's quick response to SARS
             
          Moved for medical observation
             
          WHO to send experts to China for SARS probe
             
          China reports 4 new suspected SARS cases
            News Talk  
            An American apolgy to the family of Chinese pilot  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩女同一区二区三区久久| 亚洲精品一区二区三区大桥未久| 久久人与动人物a级毛片| 一个人看的www片高清在线| 激情伊人五月天久久综合| 亚洲天堂激情av在线| 在线观看91精品国产不卡| 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 夜色福利站WWW国产在线视频 | 脱了老师内裤猛烈进入的软件| 亚洲人成电影在线天堂色| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片| 欧美三级视频在线播放| 一区二区三区四区自拍偷拍| 人与禽交av在线播放| 国产边打电话边被躁视频| 狠狠综合久久久久综| 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列| 国产a级三级三级三级| 久久777国产线看是看精品| 成人网站国产在线视频内射视频 | 国产黄色av一区二区三区| 久久亚洲av成人无码软件| 中文字幕精品无码一区二区| 熟妇人妻av中文字幕老熟妇| 欧美老少配性行为| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 毛片久久网站小视频| 深夜国产成人福利在线观看| 国产成人精品无码一区二| 人妻综合专区第一页| 日韩在线欧美在线| 西西人体44WWW高清大胆| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| 女性高爱潮视频| 国产精品成人国产乱| 蜜臀av午夜精品福利| 欧美成人免费全部观看国产| 麻豆国产高清精品国在线| 九九在线精品国产| 亚洲精品综合网二三区|