<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          China reports 4 new suspected SARS cases
          (chinadaily.com.cn)
          Updated: 2004-04-25 16:22

          Four new suspected cases of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) - all contact with a confirmed patient - were reported in Beijing during the weekend, said the Ministry of Health.


          A Chinese woman wears a mask to guard against SARS virus at the No.1 Hospital affiliated to the Anhui University of Medical Sciences, where the SARS patient is isolated in Hefei, East China's Anhui Province, April 24, 2004. [newsphoto]

          The new cases were reported in the 24 hours prior to 10 am Sunday and include the parents of Li, a Beijing nurse who is a confirmed SARS patient.

          No new suspected or confirmed cases were reported in other parts of the country, the ministry said.

          Since Thursday, Beijing has reported one confirmed and five suspected SARS cases, while East China's Anhui Province has reported one confirmed and one suspected case.

          In Beijing a total of 337 people are under quarantine and in Anhui the number is 133.

          Both confirmed SARS patients, with the surnames Li and Song, are in stable condition and their body temperatures are normal, the ministry said.

          Mao Qun'an, the ministry's spokesman, said two of the people affected work at a viral diseases research institute of the Chinese Centre for Disease Prevention and Control in Beijing. Neither was working on research that required direct contact with the SARS virus.

          Now experts are trying to figure out how the SARS virus had spread, he said.

          The Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Science and Technology has sent five investigation teams to check labs that do research on SARS, reported China Central Television (CCTV).

          The two ministries reiterated that no individuals or organizations should conduct SARS research without official approval.

          Meanwhile, the respiratory ward of the Renmin Hospital in Beijing, where Li had been hospitalized prior to her SARS diagnosis, has been closed, as has the lab at the research institute.

          In another development, the Anhui health authority yesterday publicized the numbers of the trains in which one confirmed and one suspected SARS patients travelled together.

           

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          NPC rules out HK general elections in 2007, 2008

           

             
           

          China to quadruple GDP by 2020 to $4 trillion

           

             
           

          Website loses case over MP3 downloads

           

             
           

          Working age population to hit 940m by 2020

           

             
           

          22 detained for fake milk products

           

             
           

          Lakers edges Rockets 92-88 in OT, leads 3-1

           

             
            22 detained for fake milk products
             
            Rail blast aid flows into DPRK
             
            WHO to send experts to China for SARS probe
             
            Survey: East richer than west
             
            Website loses case over MP3 downloads
             
            Collegiate murderer sentenced to death
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          SARS patient in E. China province recovering
             
          SARS patient's temperature back to normal
             
          SARS surveillance tightened ahead of holiday
             
          Two SARS cases confirmed, virus from lab
             
          China reports two diagnosed SARS cases
             
          WHO appreciates China's quick response to SARS
             
          WHO to send experts to China for SARS probe
            News Talk  
            An American apolgy to the family of Chinese pilot  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 18禁一区二区每日更新| 日本一区三区高清视频| 成人无码潮喷在线观看| 久久精品国产一区二区涩涩| 亚洲夜色噜噜av在线观看| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 精品精品亚洲高清a毛片| 国产69精品久久久久久妇女迅雷| 成本人片无码中文字幕免费| 久久中文字幕一区二区| 日韩精品亚洲专在线电影| 四虎永久免费高清视频| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 精品偷自拍另类在线观看| 亚洲色欲色欲在线大片| 色综合天天综合| 麻豆一区二区中文字幕| 国产精品高清一区二区三区 | 啊轻点灬大JI巴太粗太长了在线| 亚洲各类熟女们中文字幕 | 忘忧草在线社区www中国中文| 亚洲综合在线日韩av| 好紧好湿好黄的视频| 一本伊大人香蕉久久网手机| 日韩精品中文字幕人妻| 亚洲中文字幕无线无码毛片| 国产一区二区高清不卡| 无码专区aaaaaa免费视频| 在线高清免费不卡全码| 国产亚洲欧洲综合5388| 真实国产老熟女无套内射| 国产xxxxx在线观看免费| 开心久久综合激情五月天| 在线国产综合一区二区三区| 韩国午夜福利片在线观看| 日韩一区二区三区女优丝袜| 高潮喷水抽搐无码免费| 国产成人精品97| 亚洲午夜福利网在线观看| 精品人妻丰满久久久a| 她也色tayese在线视频|