<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Suspect SARS case puts China on alert
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-04-23 08:58

          The Ministry of Health held an emergent teleconference Thursday night after the announcement of one suspect SARS case in Beijing, making detailed actions to prevent the spread of severe acute respiratory syndrome.

          The ministry asked local health authorities to enhance SARS preventative measures and spare no efforts to prevent hospital infection and protect the safety of health workers.

          Local health institutions were also asked to resume the "zero" report mechanism on SARS immediately, namely to deliver daily surveillance report even though no cases were reported.

          Strict epidemiological investigations were also required by the ministry.

          The investigations should trace the activities of a patient in the last 20 days after the onset of disease and all the death as well as pneumonia cases with no clear causes happening twenty days in the hospital since a SARS-related patient is hospitalized should be investigated, the ministry said.

          The ministry also asked hospitals to enhance observation to fever patients and deliver daily report on the death and pneumonia cases which had with no clear causes.

          Other measures demanded by the conference included tightening laboratory safety and improving information sharing among government departments.

          Meanwhile, the World Health Organization (WHO) China Office suggested the public "be sensible" to the possible reoccurrence of SARS, but "do not over react".

          Bob Dietz, press officer of the WHO China Office, said that his office had been informed of the suspect SARS case by the Health Ministry Thursday evening.

          "The ministry's investigations have started and the WHO is in close contact with the ministry," he said.

          From a public health standpoint, the first step is to confirm the cases, trace their contacts and make sure more people do not become infected, Dietz said. "China has a lot of experience in this and we are sure they will respond promptly and effectively."

          He said the fact that a suspect case was spotted early and reported is encouraging. "There is no cause to expect that China will not be able to contain this round of SARS just as it did the small outbreak in Guangdong in December and January."

          He said WHO might send an expert team to China if the Chinese government requests help, "but China is capable of dealing with SARS".

          "We are pleased that the Ministry of Health has shared information with WHO and we look forward to continued collaboration with the Ministry," he said.

          According to the Health Ministry, the 20-year-old female patient surnamed Li was currently hospitalized in isolation in Beijing's Ditan Hospital and had undergone two examinations by a medical expert team of the ministry.

          Some 171 people who had close contact with the patient have received medical observation and five who developed fever have been isolated for further observation.

          Beijing has geared up the early warning system for SARS, organized an epidemiological investigation and disinfected the living and working places of the patient.

          The Health Ministry said it has already informed Hong Kong and Macao health authorities of relevant information.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Suspected SARS case reported in Beijing

           

             
           

          Report: N. Korea train crash kills thousands

           

             
           

          Bush vows to sticks to one-China policy

           

             
           

          US urged to stop Taiwan arms sales

           

             
           

          Alleged collegiate killer goes on trial

           

             
           

          Milk found bad in dead infant case

           

             
            Alleged collegiate killer goes on trial
             
            Wild flora facing increasing peril
             
            Largest sum of fry released into Yangtze
             
            Many events across country mark World Earth Day
             
            Student's money: easy come, easy go
             
            Clamp down on illicit exit-entry agencies
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Suspected SARS case found in Beijing
             
          Beijing reports one suspected SARS case
             
          Foxes, cats also SARS carriers
             
          3,798 punished over SARS negligence
            News Talk  
            An American apolgy to the family of Chinese pilot  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av专区一区| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久网站| 日韩av在线直播| 天堂资源国产老熟女在线| 成在人线av无码免费高潮水老板| 精品一区二区三区在线观看l| 50岁熟妇的呻吟声对白| 麻豆成人精品国产免费| 亚洲精品免费一二三区| 国产成人不卡一区二区| 熟妇人妻久久精品一区二区| 精品福利视频导航| 日韩深夜免费在线观看| 日本高清一区二区在线观看| 国色天香成人一区二区| 国产日韩欧美黄色片免费观看| 亚洲av精选一区二区| 伊人成人在线视频免费| 9久9久热精品视频在线观看 | 丰满无码人妻热妇无码区| 午夜国产精品视频免费看电影| 国产成人无码免费视频在线| 激动网视频| 中文字幕有码在线第十页| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区| 综合色一色综合久久网| 国内自拍第一区二区三区| 亚洲大尺度无码无码专线| 亚洲国产综合精品2020| 亚洲AV无码成人网站久久精品| 久久久久青草线蕉亚洲| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站| 国产精品无码成人午夜电影| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 国产偷窥熟女精品视频大全 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久久软件 | 久9re热视频这里只有精品| 国产精品剧情亚洲二区| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品无码专区| 亚洲综合精品一区二区三区|