<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          1 Italian hostage killed; 2 more Japanese held
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-04-15 08:52

          Two more Japanese civilians have been kidnapped in Iraq in addition to three taken hostage by militants last week, Japanese media said on Thursday, as the hostage crisis dragged on with little sign of resolution.

          Japan's Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi pauses during a debate with opposition leaders at parliament in Tokyo, April 14, 2004. Koizumi has insisted that he will not withdraw Japan's 550 troops from southern Iraq, where they are engaged in reconstruction work. [Reuters]
          Meanwhile, Iraqi militants executed one of four Italian hostages, Italy confirmed. The captors issued demands including the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Iraq and threatened to kill the three others, according to the Arab TV network Al-Jazeera, which said it received a videotape of the murder.

          The killing of the Italian, a security guard, is the first known execution of any of the 22 foreigners kidnapped in Iraq and could further dissuade international aid workers, contractors and journalists, some of whom are already restricting their activities in the country. Earlier Wednesday, Russia announced it will evacuate its citizens.

          Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi vowed on Thursday to keep troops in Iraq despite the killing of an Italian hostage in scenes Al Jazeera said were too bloody to screen.

          "They have destroyed a life. They have not cracked our values and our efforts for peace," Berlusconi said in a statement after the killing of security guard Fabrizio Quattrocchi.

          The killing by a previously unheard of Iraqi group followed a spate of kidnappings that has snared foreign civilians from at least a dozen countries this month, Iraq's bloodiest period since Saddam Hussein was ousted a year ago.

          It was the first time in the wave of kidnappings that a group had openly publicized a hostage killing.


          Television image aired April 13, 2004 by Arabic television Al Jazeera shows Italian hostages, one of whom has has been killed according to Al Jazeera television on April 14, 2004. Arabic television Al Jazeera said on Wednesday the kidnappers of four Italians in Iraq had killed one hostage and were threatening to kill the rest. [Reuters]
          A Japanese Foreign Ministry spokesman said the government was still trying to confirm the media reports, which said a Japanese non-governmental organization had received an e-mail saying two Japanese had been kidnapped near Baghdad.

          The two were tentatively identified by Kyodo news agency as freelance journalists Jumpei Yasuda and Nobutaka Watanabe.

          An Iraqi militant group took three Japanese civilians hostage last week and threatened to kill them if Japan did not withdraw its troops from Iraq.

          Although the group later said the hostages would be released, their fate remains unknown.

          Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi has vowed not to pull out some 550 Japanese soldiers taking part in a non-combat mission in southern Iraq.

          Analysts say his handling of the situation could affect the showing of his ruling coalition in Lower House by-elections later this month and a poll for parliament's Upper House in July.

          The outcome is also certain to affect debate over what role Japan -- now testing the limits of its pacifist constitution -- should play in global security matters.

          The three Japanese taken hostage last week are Noriaki Imai, 18, who wanted to look into the effects of depleted uranium weapons, freelance journalist Soichiro Koriyama, 32, and aid worker Nahoko Takato, 34.

          Up to 40 foreigners from at least a dozen countries are being held hostage in Iraq, where U.S. forces are locked in some of the fiercest fighting with Sunni and Shi'ite forces since the fall of Saddam Hussein a year ago.

          Italy said on Thursday that one of four captive Italians had been killed, but Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi was quoted by Italian state TV as saying the killing would have no impact on Rome's refusal to withdraw from the U.S.-led force in Iraq.

          Japan's public is deeply divided over the dispatch of troops to southern Iraq, where they carrying out reconstruction work.

          The deployment is Tokyo's riskiest military mission since World War II and a major step away from a purely defensive military posture.

           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Beijing slams Chen's 'independence push'

           

             
           

          Cheney: US-China relations in good shape

           

             
           

          Chinese TV makers to appeal US tariffs

           

             
           

          68 officials punished for deadly accidents

           

             
           

          1 Italian hostage killed; 2 more Japanese held

           

             
           

          Bush endorses Sharon's plan on W. Bank

           

             
            Two more Japanese reported kidnapped in Iraq
             
            Bush endorses Sharon's plan on W. Bank
             
            Fallujah truce shaken; Italian hostage killed
             
            CIA chief: US lacks tools to combat al-Qaeda
             
            Bush vows US will finish job in Iraq
             
            Russia to evacuate citizens from Iraq
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Fallujah truce shaken; Italian hostage killed
             
          Japanese government goes quiet on hostage crisis
             
          4 US contractors killed, mutilated in Iraq
             
          8 Russians Kidnapped in Iraq, Japanese still missing
             
          4 Italian abducted, Chinese hostages freed
             
          11 Russians seized, Chinese freed
             
          Iraqis start hostage-taking as new policy for resistance
            News Talk  
            3 Japanese taken hostage in Iraq  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美嫩交一区二区三区| 在线天堂新版资源www在线下载| 在线亚洲欧美日韩精品专区| 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁篇| 国产成人无码A区在线观看视频| 综合激情亚洲丁香社区| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| 日本成熟少妇激情视频免费看| 日韩欧美中文字幕在线精品| 亚洲夜夜欢一区二区三区| 亚洲第一无码专区天堂| 99re热精品视频中文字幕不卡| 成人啪精品视频网站午夜| 欧美老少配性行为| 国产极品美女高潮无套| 午夜福利片1000无码免费| 亚洲情A成黄在线观看动漫尤物| 色悠悠成人综合在线视频| 国产一区二区a毛片色欲| a狠狠久久蜜臀婷色中文网 | 五月综合婷婷开心综合婷婷| 丰满少妇被猛烈进出69影院| 国产一级精品在线免费看| 亚洲永久一区二区三区在线| 大尺度国产一区二区视频| 国产精品大全中文字幕| 99久久精品午夜一区二区| 少妇特黄a一区二区三区| 蜜臀av无码一区二区三区| 99久久99久久加热有精品| 亚洲男人电影天堂无码| 久久久久亚洲AV成人片一区 | 国产短视频一区二区三区| 男人添女人下部高潮视频| 全部av―极品视觉盛宴| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影| 日日躁狠狠躁狠狠爱| 国外av片免费看一区二区三区| 国产99re热这里只有精品| 大地资源免费视频观看|