<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Life
                   
           

          Serial killer breaks silence after 25 years
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-03-27 09:35

          After 25 years of silence, police have apparently heard again from the BTK Strangler, a serial killer who terrorized the city during the 1970s.


          The body of Shirley Vian is carried from her house in Wichita, Kan. in 1977. [file photo]
          A letter sent last week to The Wichita Eagle contained information on a 1986 killing and included photos that appeared to be of the victim's body. Police are examining the letter for DNA and other evidence.

          "The photographs appear to be authentic," said Lt. Ken Landwehr, who has been working the BTK case for 20 years. "I'm 100 percent sure it's BTK."

          More than two decades ago, the BTK Strangler claimed responsibility for seven slayings between 1974 and 1979; six victims were strangled, one was stabbed to death. Four were members of one family two children and their parents.

          In his letters claiming responsibility for the murders, the killer used the initials "BTK" to refer to "bind, torture and kill." The claims were sent to the Eagle and TV station KAKE, the last one in 1979.

          On March 19, the Eagle received a letter that contained a photocopy of the driver's license of Vicki Wegerle, 28, who was strangled in her home in 1986. Three pictures showed the victim's body in various poses.

          Until now, there was no suspicion that the slaying was the work of the BTK Strangler.

          Wegerle's relatives said the driver's license was the only thing they know of that was missing from the home.

          The letter was mailed in Wichita, Landwehr said Thursday. Since local TV stations aired reports on the letter Wednesday, more than 30 tips have been called in to police.

          Landwehr said the new letter contained no suggestion that the killer planned to strike again.

          Forensic specialists are re-examining evidence from the crime scene using technology that was not available in 1986. Police plan to run any evidence through national fingerprint and DNA databases and study other unsolved homicides for possible links.

          Detectives also are looking through lists of inmates who have recently been released; they said the reason they have not heard from the BTK Strangler since 1979 could be that he was in prison.

          "This is going to be homicide's top-priority case," Landwehr said.

          The return address on the letter said it was from Bill Thomas Killman initials BTK. The address appeared to refer to a now-vacant building.

          Norma Wegerle, a sister-in-law of the slain woman, said relatives often wondered whether the BTK killer could have been involved in the case.

          She said that while the new development raised hopes that the case might be solved, she also was saddened by the reopening of old wounds.

          "We just want it to be solved so we can get closure," she said.

           
            Today's Top News     Top Life News
           

          Seven Diaoyu activists on way home

           

             
           

          Beijing voices concern over unrest in Taiwan

           

             
           

          Lenovo joins Olympic sponsors' club

           

             
           

          NPC to explain Basic Law clauses

           

             
           

          Boom of after-school education in China

           

             
           

          Chinese workers win compensation suit

           

             
            Serial killer breaks silence after 25 years
             
            Daddy, why am I getting bills in the mail?
             
            FDA approves rapid saliva test for AIDS virus
             
            Government offers nation's youth assistance
             
            HK media scrutinizes malpractices
             
            Financial gap widening on campus
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Feature  
            HK pop star Edison Chen punched by youngsters  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 豆国产97在线 | 亚洲| 无码av中文字幕久久专区| 国产人妻人伦精品婷婷| 国产香蕉一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲精品国产精品国在线 | 亚洲一本大道在线| 吃奶还摸下面动态图gif| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频| 久久五月丁香合缴情网| 国产精品人人妻人人爽| 成人年无码av片在线观看| 免费三A级毛片视频| 久久国内精品自在自线91| 国产亚洲欧洲AⅤ综合一区| 国产福利精品一区二区| 久久99热精品这里久久精品| 久久国内精品自在自线91| 国产精品夫妇激情啪发布| 国产一区二区女内射| 亚洲国产女性内射第一区| 成人国产乱对白在线观看| 亚洲区精品区日韩区综合区| 久久综合伊人77777| 亚洲乱色熟女一区二区三区蜜臀| 九九热在线免费视频精品| 波多野结衣中文字幕久久| 亚洲熟女少妇乱色一区二区| 亚洲精品国产av成拍色拍个| 黄男女激情一区二区三区| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 免费看欧美日韩一区二区三区| 久久人人97超碰爱香蕉| 潘金莲高清dvd碟片| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码农村| 曰韩亚洲AV人人夜夜澡人人爽 | www久久只有这里有精品| 女人扒开屁股桶爽30分钟高潮| 开心激情站一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕aⅴ天堂| 色一伦一情一区二区三区| 国产精品成人午夜久久|