<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Land pledge to fortify farmers
          By Tang Min (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-03-13 01:04

          A revised land acquisition system will better protect the rights of farmers, minister of land and resources Sun Wensheng told a national work conference Friday.

          While not divulging specifics of the changes planned for the country's decades-old land acquisition system, he pledged they would focus on the interests of farmers.

          The scale of land subject to acquisition will be strictly controlled, while the acquisition procedures will feature a more efficient compensation mechanism for farmers, he said.

          Infringements of farmers' rights and interests in the process of land acquisition has become a hot topic at the ongoing session of the 10th National People's Congress (NPC), the country's top legislator.

          Statistics indicate that about 40 million farmers have lost their land to acquisition.

          Many, however, are not satisfied with the compensation given to them, while others have received no compensation at all.

          The Constitution amendment proposal, which stipulates clearly compensations for farmers having lost their land to acquisition, was warmly welcomed at the 10th NPC session.

          One expert in the field, who declined to be named, said more detailed stipulations regarding the compensation mechanism are expected to be spelt out in the new rule. He said: "Almost certainly, the stipulated compensations will be much higher than the present ones.''

          China's current Law on Land Management stipulates that compensation cannot exceed 30 times the average yearly output value of the target land during the three years prior to acquisition.

          Sun also Friday vowed to step up the ministry's internal fight against corruption.

          As many as 605 land officials were punished last year for dereliction of duty or job-related crimes. Sun warned the number could increase this year if there are still officials prepared to turn a deaf ear to the ministry's repeated pleas for transparency.

          The ministry received 4,041 complaint letters and petitions last year, over 50 per cent up over the previous year.

          More than 70 per cent of the total petitions the Communist Party of China's Central Commission for Discipline Inspection received in last year were in some way related to land abuse.

          The ministry's statistics indicate that China lost 2.53 million hectares of arable land last year, an increase of 50 per cent on the previous year.

          As a result, the country's total area of cultivated land had dropped to about 123 million hectares at the end of 2003, roughly 12.8 per cent of its total land area.

          To effectively curb the decreasing quantity of arable land, Sun told the conference of proposals to further tighten up land supply for construction purposes, especially those related to the steel, electrolytic aluminum and cement industries.

          The National Development and Reform Commission said in a recent circular that these industries have shown indications of overheating.

          Only 120,000 hectares of cultivated land will be approved by the ministry for transfer for construction use this year, 23.4 per cent less than last year.

          Observers warn that the temptation for local land officials to bend the rules could be even greater this year because real estate developers will try their utmost to win a slice of the shrinking cake.

           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Pakistanis may be near bin Laden's aide al-Zawahri

           

             
           

          Government relaxes control of airfares, finally

           

             
           

          U.S. launches WTO complaint against China

           

             
           

          Report: China, Iran sign US$20b gas deal

           

             
           

          FM to pay official visit to DPRK

           

             
           

          women bosses urged to date and marry

           

             
            FM to pay official visit to DPRK
             
            As kids keep on calling, experts worry
             
            Gov'ts urged to clear up payments in arrears
             
            Sino-US trade advances amid problems
             
            Police website builds bridges to community
             
            Drought worsens capital water crisis
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Staking a whole generation of Chinese entrepreneurs  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产乱码久久久久APP下载| 国内精品久久久久影院不卡| 日本精选一区二区三区| 久久久久青草线蕉亚洲| 国产一区二区亚洲av| 天堂网av最新版在线看| 欧美人妻在线一区二区| 国产成年码AV片在线观看| 久久影院午夜伦手机不四虎卡| 女人被爽到高潮视频免费国产| 人妻少妇精品无码专区二区 | 大伊香蕉在线精品视频75| 人人妻人人做人人爽| 视频一区无码中出在线| 国产老熟女国语免费视频| 青草热在线观看精品视频| 久久爱在线视频在线观看| 视频一区视频二区制服丝袜 | 五月丁香六月狠狠爱综合| 日本一码二码三码的区分| 国产精品自在拍首页视频| 国产av一区二区午夜福利| 国产av剧情亚洲精品| 91年精品国产福利线观看久久 | 日韩无人区码卡1卡2卡| 国产精品中文av专线| 亚洲另类丝袜综合网| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看| 天天综合网色中文字幕| 亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡 精品| 一区二区三区放荡人妻| 国产精品男女爽免费视频| 男人又大又硬又粗视频| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮的app| 亚洲av产在线精品亚洲第一站| 国产精品一区亚洲一区天堂| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆甜| 成人自拍小视频在线观看| 国产精品国三级国产av| 无码中文av波多野结衣一区| 欧洲性开放老太大|