<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             
           

          Iraq says US sought troop presence to 2015

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2008-08-27 21:11

          BAGHDAD - The United States asked Iraq for permission to maintain a troop presence there to 2015, but US and Iraqi negotiators agreed to limit their authorization to 2011, Iraqi President Jalal Talabani said.

          Iraq says US sought troop presence to 2015
          US Private First Class Nathan Hogan from the Second Stryker Cavalry Regiment searches a house during a patrol in Diyala province August 20, 2008. [Agencies] 

          "It was a US proposal for the date which is 2015, and an Iraqi one which is 2010, then we agreed to make it 2011. Iraq has the right, if necessary, to extend the presence of these troops," Talabani said in an interview with al-Hurra television, a transcript of which was posted on his party's website on Wednesday.

          Related readings:
          Iraq says US sought troop presence to 2015 US forces free AP cameraman in Iraq
          Iraq says US sought troop presence to 2015 Iraq, US eye troops withdrawal by end of 2011
          Iraq says US sought troop presence to 2015 US, Iraq close in on deal for pullout of US troops
          Iraq says US sought troop presence to 2015 US, Iraq reach deal to pull US troops out by June

          US officials in Baghdad were not immediately available for comment.

          Details have been slowly emerging about negotiations for the bilateral security pact, which US and Iraqi officials say are close to conclusion.

          The agreement will provide a legal basis for US troops to remain in Iraq after a United Nations mandate expires at the end of this year.

          Earlier this week, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said that, while overall negotiations continued, the two sides had accepted the end of 2011 as an end date for the presence of the approximately 145,000 US troops stationed in Iraq.

          The emerging points of agreement reflect the increasing assertiveness of the Maliki government as it seeks to define the future of the US presence in Iraq.

          They also reflect the political pressures that Maliki faces at home more than five years after the US-led invasion to topple Saddam Hussein.

          US officials stress that no final agreement has been made. A final deal will need to be approved by the Iraqi parliament.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 丰满少妇内射一区| 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品一区二区| 国产精品麻豆成人av| 国产av中文字幕精品| 国产亚洲天堂另类综合| 国产精品亚洲аv无码播放| 精品中文人妻在线不卡| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 精品熟女少妇av免费久久| 成年女人片免费视频播放A| 中文字幕午夜五月一二| 久久精品激情亚洲一二区| 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 一个本道久久综合久久88| 国产极品视频一区二区三区| 大香j蕉75久久精品免费8| 又黄又爽又色视频| 在线午夜精品自拍小视频| 国产毛片三区二区一区| 久久久综合九色合综| 国产精品午夜福利资源| 意大利xxxx性hd极品| 成人动漫综合网| 欧美精品国产一区二区三区| 亚洲最新版无码AV| 午夜大片免费男女爽爽影院| av男人的天堂在线观看国产| 国产精品深夜福利在线观看| 被黑人伦流澡到高潮HNP动漫| 人妻少妇无码精品专区| 麻豆精品一区二区三区蜜桃| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区| 成在线人永久免费视频播放| 国产精品不卡区一区二| 99视频九九精品视频在线观看| 成人无码潮喷在线观看| 亚洲国产欧美另类va在线观看| 亚洲aⅴ无码专区在线观看q| 国产福利免费在线观看| 狠狠色狠狠色综合日日不卡| 无码人妻h动漫|