<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          Ferrero, Safin, Rusedski out of World Indoors
          ( 2002-02-21 09:21 ) (7 )

          Top seed Juan Carlos Ferrero suffered a shock 5-7 6-1 6-0 defeat to France's Nicolas Escude on Wednesday, while Marat Safin was dumped out of the World Indoor Tournament by Czech Bohdan Ulihrach.

          In the only second round match of the day, Ulihrach produced a fluent display to knock out Australian Open runner-up Safin 1-6 6-3 6-2.

          Frenchman Arnaud Clement ended Greg Rusedski's title hopes with a 6-3 7-6 first round win.

          Defending champion Escude, the losing finalist in Marseille last week, raced into a 5-2 lead in the first set as Spaniard Ferrero struggled to come to terms with the indoor surface.

          But the Spanish claycourter, dictating terms from the baseline, clawed his way back to take the opening set 7-5 after winning five games in a row.

          However the Spaniard's hold on the match was short-lived as from 1-1 in the second, an increasingly frustrated Ferrero failed to win another game as Escude powered his way to victory by taking the second and third sets 6-1 6-0.

          "I started playing really well at 5-2 down to win the (first) set but the match changed around completely in the second," said Ferrero, who also lost in the first round last year.

          "I started to make a lot of mistakes while Escude was playing good tennis and was attacking my second serve all the time," said the world number three.

          OUTSTANDING WIN

          Ulihrach's outstanding win over third-seeded Russian Safin, a semifinalist in Rotterdam three years ago, made him the first player to reach the quarter-finals.

          "He was just too good for me today," Safin said.

          "It's a little difficult to play him as you've got to keep up with him. But today I just did not play any great tennis."

          The 26-year-old Czech, who had never made it past the second round in five previous attempts, surprised Safin with the ferocity of his serves.

          Although Safin won the first set with the loss of only one game, he never looked comfortable and made numerous unforced errors throughout the match.

          After taking the second set 6-3 Ulihrach, ranked 39 in the world, sensed he had the match within his grasp. He stepped up the pressure in the third set and took it 6-2 to secure a clash with either sixth seed Tim Henman or France's Fabrice Santoro.

          Safin and Ferrero joined Wimbledon champion Goran Ivanisevic as the seeds to have been knocked out of the tournament so far.

          BREAK POINTS

          Earlier, both Clement and Rusedski struggled with their serves and had to save several break points in the opening games.

          But the 45th ranked Clement, runner-up at the 2001 Australian Open, made the breakthrough in the fourth game to take a 3-1 lead, as he left Rusedski stranded at the net with his stinging passing shots, and clinched the set 6-3.

          In the second set, the 28-year-old Briton failed to convert the only break point in the second game when his service return clipped the top of the net and rolled back to his side of the court.

          Nerves kicked in during the tiebreak as both players gifted each other points but Clement clinched the match after Rusedski netted a volley.

          "I went for my shots but must have missed about 10 or 15 big points by about an inch today and that was the key," said Rusedski, who was suffering from flu.

          Clement will meet Australian Open champion Thomas Johansson in the second round.

          Seventh seed Roger Federer, runner-up last year, showed his class as he ousted Dutch wildcard John van Lottum 6-3 6-4.

          Swiss Federer, who pulled out of Marseille last week with a hamstring injury, hardly broke into a sweat as he eliminated the last remaining Dutchman in the field.

          Max Mirnyi of Belarus was a 6-3 6-2 winner over Czech Jiri Novak.

          Thomas Enqvist, who won his 19th career title in Marseille, takes on Romanian Andrei Pavel in a late evening match. 

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品理论片一区二区| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV紧身裤| 婷婷丁香五月激情综合| 久久久久无码中| 亚洲欧美色αv在线影视| 性xxxxfreexxxxx牲性| 野花香视频在线观看免费高清版| 国产精品无遮挡在线观看| 亚洲一区在线成人av| 午夜精品极品粉嫩国产尤物| 亚洲av永久无码精品漫画| 丰满的少妇被猛烈进入白浆| 日本边吃奶边摸边做在线视频 | 亚洲区综合区小说区激情区| 欧美做受视频播放| 国产一精品一av一免费| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠视频| 精品人妻久久一日二个| 911国产自产精选| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区| 国产精品一区二区三区三级| 最新国产精品好看的精品| 国产精品久久久久9999| 老色鬼在线精品视频在线观看 | 中国熟妇毛多多裸交视频| 欧美人与zoxxxx另类| 97人人添人人澡人人澡人人澡| 国产一区二区三区尤物视频| 中文国产不卡一区二区| 在线观看国产区亚洲一区| 真实国产老熟女无套中出 | 亚洲欧洲中文日韩久久av乱码| 少妇真人直播免费视频| AV成人午夜无码一区二区| 亚洲午夜成人精品无码app| 国产区精品福利在线熟女| 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看| 乱人伦中文视频在线| 在线精品一区二区三区视频| 午夜在线不卡| 亚洲综合中文字幕第一页|