<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          Firecrackers, guns leave 72 hurt in Philippines New Year's run-up
          ( 2001-12-31 16:46 ) (7 )

          Police patrols were stepped up ahead of raucous New Year celebrations in the Philippines which have already left 72 people injured from firecrackers and gunfire, officials said Monday in Manila.

          Interior Secretary Jose Lina said he had ordered increased patrols to prevent the number of injuries rising.

          Most of those hurt in the past week suffered burns and various other injuries from deadly illegal firecrackers while two were hit by stray bullets, Lina said.

          "Heavily frequented areas are under monitoring by police. Also tonight, patrols will be roaming around those areas where historically there has been a high incidence of firecracker-related injuries," Lina said.

          Lina said the policemen will be seizing powerful firecrackers although small ones which are virtually harmless will be allowed.

          Policemen caught following Philippine tradition and firing their service firearms to greet the New Year will also be sacked and prosecuted.

          "Again, we hope that statistics will not go up any further," Lina said. "The ideal situation is that there are no firecracker injuries at all, but we are fighting tradition here which has been with us for many many years."

          The Philippines literally explodes into fiery celebration to greet the New Year in the belief that creating noise and setting off firecrackers will drive bad spirits away.

          Lina noted however this year's initial figures appeared to be lower than the previous year, when one person was killed and at least 459 others were injured by firecrackers.

          "We will do the best we can to contain the situation," Lina added.

          Police are also on hightened alert for possible attacks, following the discovery last week of a powerful bomb in the financial district of Makati. The bomb, planted by still unidentified suspects, was safely detonated.

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线超清日本一本| 亚洲欧美日韩愉拍自拍美利坚| 久久国产精品亚洲精品99| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 国产av普通话对白国语| 国产亚洲精品第一综合麻豆| 国产精品成人久久电影| 一区二区日韩中文字幕| 欧洲精品亚洲精品日韩专区| 亚洲中文一区二区av| 国产精品熟妇视频国产偷人| 成人精品天堂一区二区三区| 亚洲国产综合一区二区精品| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片| 中文字幕亚洲综合第一页| 国产95在线 | 欧美| 亚洲 小说区 图片区 都市| 日本亚洲一区二区精品 | 国产亚洲精品一区二区不卡| 午夜国产小视频| 中文字幕乱码熟妇五十中出| 国产一区二区三区不卡在线看| 亚洲永久一区二区三区在线| 好爽好紧好大的免费视频| 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美二区| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看 | 18av千部影片| 四虎国产精品永久地址99| 91国在线啪精品一区| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| 99久久国产综合精品成人影院| 看亚洲黄色不在线网占| 亚洲成人av日韩在线| 亚洲人成精品久久久久| 国产精品点击进入在线影院高清| 久久精品不卡一区二区| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 91久久国产热精品免费| 2021国产精品视频网站| 日本女优在线观看一区二区三区|