<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          500 recover from pork poisoning
          ( 2001-11-09 00:29 ) (1 )

          More than 500 victims of pork poisoning in Heyuan, in South China's Guangdong Province are said to be in a stable condition or recovering in local hospitals. They were struck down on Wednesday.

          Huang Juping, an official from Heyuan municipal government, said some patients who suffered mildly had been discharged from hospital.

          All the victims are suspected to have eaten poisonous pork purchased from local bazaars on Wednesday.

          The meat is suspected to have come from local pigs fed with a particular medicine to curb asthma.

          To help establish the cause of the poisoning, Heyuan municipal government has banned sales of pork in the whole city for three days, to end Friday, for further investigation, Huang said.

          All the pork suspected of being poisonous has been secured.

          The investigation's findings will be made public in three days, Huang said.

          To date, it is the biggest pork poisoning case to have taken place in the southern Chinese province, which borders Hong Kong and Macao.

          The victims' symptoms encompassed vomiting, headache and a rapid heart beat, following breakfast and lunch on Wednesday morning.

          They gradually made their way to hospitals to see doctors from around 9:30 am.

          By the end of Thursday, hospitals had received more than 500 poisoned patients.

          Doctors said the illness is only life-threatening if hospital treatment is not received in time.

          The municipal government has established a medical group, headed by Heyuan Mayor Huang Yuzhen, to help rescue the victims.

          Local police and industrial and commercial personnel have jointly set up a task force to help investigate the case.

          So far, no suspects have been detained.

          (China Daily by Zheng Caixiong)

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区午夜福利久久| AV无码免费不卡在线观看| 日韩蜜桃AV无码中文字幕不卡高清一区二区| av天堂亚洲天堂亚洲天堂| 九九热精品免费在线视频| 午夜免费福利小电影| 日韩AV无码精品一二三区| 50路熟女| 国产一区二区三区色噜噜| 99国产精品国产精品久久 | 亚洲精品韩国一区二区| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 国产午夜福利视频第三区| 亚洲精品一二三中文字幕| 亚洲精品二区在线播放| 尤物视频色版在线观看| 欧美激情 亚洲 在线| 野外做受又硬又粗又大视频| 欧美日韩理论| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区| 国产成人精品无人区一区| 亚洲av永久无码精品水牛影视| 国产精品区一区第一页| 亚洲图片自拍偷图区| 中日韩精品视频一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码国产永久播放蜜芽| 国产偷自视频区视频| 综合色区亚洲熟女妇p| 男女啪啪激烈无遮挡动态图| 亚洲香蕉伊综合在人在线| 国产极品尤物粉嫩在线观看| 亚洲av日韩av综合在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区| av中文无码乱人伦在线观看| 久久精品第九区免费观看| 人人爽人人爱| 国产日女人视频在线观看| 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看 | 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99 | 国产精品视频一区二区亚瑟| 98精品全国免费观看视频|