<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            .contact us |.about us
          Home BizChina Newsphoto Cartoon LanguageTips Metrolife DragonKids SMS Edu
          news... ...
                       Focus on... ...
             

          Doping bans to become worldwide -- FIFA
          ( 2001-07-06 10:30 ) (7 )

          Soccer's governing body FIFA announced on Thursday that bans on players who fail dope tests would automatically become worldwide.

          However, suspensions for using false passports would be restricted to the country in which they are imposed, said FIFA president Sepp Blatter after an executive committee meeting.

          The decisions announced by FIFA mean that Dutch international Edgar Davids and Portugal's Fernando Couto cannot play for their countries for the time being, but Brazil goalkeeper Dida and Uruguay striker Alvaro Recoba can.

          Davids and Couto were banned in Italy, where they play their league football, after testing positive for illegal substances. The Dutch and Portuguese football associations then protested to FIFA that the suspensions were "unlawful".

          Dida and Recoba were among more than a dozen players suspended by the Italian Football League after being found guilty of using false passports to beat regulations limiting the number of non-EU players a team can field.

          "The scourges of society are gradually starting to creep into football such as drug abuse, forgeries of passports, match fixing and other kinds of illicit behaviour which the morals and ethics of football reject," said Blatter. "We have to fight for clarity and transparency."

          Meanwhile, FIFA secretary general Michel Zen Ruffinen announced that Lebanon had been suspended following problems in the country's federation, and that a delegation from soccer's governing body would visit the country in September.

          On this year's cancelled World Club Championship, he said FIFA had decided to give each of the participating clubs US$250,000 in addition to the US$500,000 they had already received.

          Zen Ruffinen added that the next tournament would go ahead in 2003. A meeting in August will decide the venue and criteria for qualifying.

           
             
           
             

           

                   
                   
                 
                  .contact us |.about us
            Copyright By chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色妞永久免费视频| 理论片午午伦夜理片影院99| 亚洲av男人电影天堂热app| 中文字幕午夜五月一二| 你懂的在线视频一区二区| 福利视频一区二区在线| 国产欧美另类久久久精品丝瓜| 伊人春色激情综合激情网| 狠狠色狠狠色综合久久蜜芽 | www国产成人免费观看视频| 亚洲精品一区二区三区在| 欧美xxxx做受欧美| 东京热大乱系列无码| 亚洲红杏AV无码专区首页| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 日韩精品人妻av一区二区三区| 欧美性猛交xxx嘿人猛交| 国产在线一区二区在线视频 | 99久久成人国产精品免费| 2021国产精品一区二区在线| 男女啪啪18禁无遮挡激烈| 免费三A级毛片视频| 九九热在线观看免费视频| 少妇和邻居做不戴套视频| 国产精品揄拍一区二区久久| 欧美精品一产区二产区| 免费无码av片在线观看播放| 亚洲成AV人片在线观高清| 亚洲精品精华液| 国产亚洲精品VA片在线播放| 超碰在线公开中文字幕| 亚洲天堂av日韩精品| 久久亚洲国产最新网站| 亚洲精品尤物av在线网站| 97无码人妻福利免费公开在线视频| 国产成人无码免费看视频软件| 成人午夜伦理在线观看| 人人爽人人爽人人片av东京热| 国产高清在线精品一本大道| 伊人久久综合无码成人网| 国产成人欧美一区二区三区在线 |